VN Ren'Py Abandoned Zoey [v0.1] [ntrgames]

3.00 star(s) 7 Votes

moddy1

Jun 8, 2017
A promising beginning.Keep going the same way, man.I'm watching this game.

Last edited:

ntrgames

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2019
Dev here. A big thanks to everyone that tried out Zoey. Please know that all feedback is welcome!

This is my first game and first time working with Ren'Py. I'm still trying to learn new tricks, so please bare with me. English is my second language, but I always try my to make sense in my writing and try to avoid any grammar mistakes (but I'm only human).

It's been only day and I already have 10 patrons, thank you for your support!

ntrgames

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2019
Zoey looks reminiscent of Tracy from living with Temptation, I think it's great is lop's hottest character
I'm glad you noticed! Living with Temptation 1 ( plus expansion) is my probably my favourite adult game, and Tracy is the best looking 3D model in my opinion. I created Zoey with the vision of Tracy in mind, and If i succeeded even a bit, I'm very happy.

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
I'm glad you noticed! Living with Temptation 1 ( plus expansion) is my probably my favourite adult game, and Tracy is the best looking 3D model in my opinion. I created Zoey with the vision of Tracy in mind, and If i succeeded even a bit, I'm very happy.
And Lisa? Someone think of Lisa! :D
PS: also I like both the kinks and the female protagonist.

Reactions: Jade Whitehorn

ntrgames

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2019
Quite similar to Katie's Corruption. The chick is hot but I'm not into the old guy NTR stuff. Good luck with your project, ntrgames.
It's not going to be only old guys that try to seduce Zoey, I will introduce more characters in the future updates.

(Young, old , black, white, asian, fat, skinny, ugly, good looking, small, big, you name it)

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
NTR? This game has a female protagonist. The only way for NTR to be introduced into this game is forher husband (or another of Zoey's lovers) to cheat on Zoey!

In a game with a male protagonist, when the MC sleeps around and cheats on his main love interested (wife, girlfriend, whatever), it is NEVER tagged as NTR. Why would a game with a female protagonist be treated (and labeled) differently?

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Originality? Unfortunately for this creator, this has started out as a story that has been told in countless games already. Female protagonist, young broke married couple. And she is probably going to cheat. So far that is 0 originality. If they want this game to be a great success they must bring some more creativity to the table, and make it stand out from the crowd.
Exactly. In fact, every one of the models in this game has appeared in a similar game. To me, Zoey looks almost exactly like Anna, from Anna Exciting Affection. This plot appears to mirror half-a-dozen similar games.

Fortunately, I'm a sucker for those games. And, since the writing is very good, I'm putting this on my HELL YEAH list. :love:

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
I also noticed some inconsistent clothing changing outfits mid-scene without any sort of explanation.
I think I can explain this one. While Zoey is taking her test in the classroom, Mr. Smith is daydreaming. The change in outfit that happens there is actually his reminiscences about her wearing a dress. If you notice, when she goes up to him after taking the test, Zoey is back in her 'formal' jeans and jacket.

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
Oh okay that makes sense now walter. Maybe just a little screen shake or something there then to let it be known it's a daydream.

Reactions: Walter Victor

SrRK

Donor
Game Developer
Jun 18, 2018
So this game has a pretty fair amount of potential. The MC is hot, I love her tits which is saying something because I normally prefer small tits. She's also pretty likable. The renders and animations aren't bad so far. I did notice some minor... problems... but I'm hoping they'll stay minor. As for my overall impression... this was a decent v0.1, though it could've been volumes better if it had more direction and was a little longer, as we're not really left with any sort of real impression of what the plot is going to be or what kind of game we're playing. It wasn't mega-short for a v0.1, but it ended on a seemingly random note and in the grand scheme of things, it was shorter than your average prologue. I hope the next one is larger... as first impressions are very important and I wasn't exactly sold on the game just yet. I'm intrigued, however, and will check out the next one.

Edit: I personally am not of fan of NTR so typically I wouldn't play something by a guy named "ntrgames," but since this game has a female protagonist... cheating on the husband would be a good thing. :LOL:

Last edited:
Reactions: Adolfo and crisbr
Mar 28, 2018
Great start and looking forward to future updates.
I am curious through why devs seem to compartmentalise fetishes such as cheating/cuckold/group activities/hotwifing/sharing/swinging/sex with partner/ rather than have open relationships that enable all fetishes, mix-and-match and single path play-throughs.

Reactions: darktemplar180
3.00 star(s) 7 Votes