VN Ren'Py Abandoned Zoey [v0.1] [ntrgames]

3.00 star(s) 7 Votes

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Hi, thank you for sharing but it seems that the link is dead. Can you please re-upload it. Thank you so much. :)

Zoey Christmas Gift (updated)

I went through the game again today and found a couple bugs, below is the updated version, please download this one instead:

PC:
MAC:

Updated:

- unused visuals are now in game, about 10 i think (they were in the images folder but i forgot to link/show them in game)
- the order of some of the visuals corrected (how the pictures show up in sync with the text)
- fixed some grammar errors
- when choosing an option that would end the game it jumped to another choice's ending, now the game ends and goes to main menu after your choice.

Kahamiloa

Nov 1, 2018

Zoey Christmas Gift (updated)

I went through the game again today and found a couple bugs, below is the updated version, please download this one instead:

PC:
MAC:

Updated:

- unused visuals are now in game, about 10 i think (they were in the images folder but i forgot to link/show them in game)
- the order of some of the visuals corrected (how the pictures show up in sync with the text)
- fixed some grammar errors
- when choosing an option that would end the game it jumped to another choice's ending, now the game ends and goes to main menu after your choice.
THANK YOU SO MUCH !!! Your are The best :)

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016

Meet Lily, a loving wife and a mother of two kids, she's 26 years old. A true redhead and a MILF.

Meet Mark Lily's husband. He is 27 years old and a good dad.

Meet Bob, the neighbor. He's become good friends with the couple over the last few months. He used to be a shut-in person for a long time, but meeting Lily and Mark changed him. He started going out the house more and he enjoys hanging out with the loving couple whenever he can. Bob is a chubby tall man, He's 40 years old and a virgin.

Download link:

PC:

MAC:

I have worked on this game on and off for many months, even before Zoey. I never liked working on one thing, it gets repetitive very fast.

This game includes 185 renders and 7 animations. Apart from the Netorare aspect, this story also includes:

- Hotwife

- Cuckold

- Fat/Ugly/Old Guy vs Young Hot Wife

I have worked on this game for so many hours, but in the end, I'm very happy to say that it came out just like I imagined it.

Thank you all so much for your on-going support, I hope you guys enjoy my latest work.

James009

The Gravewalker
Jun 4, 2018

Meet Lily, a loving wife and a mother of two kids, she's 26 years old. A true redhead and a MILF.

Meet Bob, the neighbor. He's become good friends with the couple over the last few months. He used to be a shut-in person for a long time, but meeting Lily and Mark changed him. He started going out the house more and he enjoys hanging out with the loving couple whenever he can. Bob is a chubby tall man, He's 40 years old and a virgin.

Download link:

PC:

MAC:

I have worked on this game on and off for many months, even before Zoey. I never liked working on one thing, it gets repetitive very fast.

This game includes 185 renders and 7 animations. Apart from the Netorare aspect, this story also includes:

- Hotwife

- Cuckold

I have worked on this game for so many hours, but in the end, I'm very happy to say that it came out just like I imagined it.

Thank you all so much for your on-going support, I hope you guys enjoy my latest work.
thanks

Reactions: Southern_ Boy

Drag.Knight

Mellorine! Mellorine!
Donor
Jun 19, 2017

Download link:

PC:

MAC:

- Hotwife

- Cuckold

Hello, thanks for sharing but the provided link is dead can you re-upload it.

BeastMaster59

Jun 12, 2017

Download link:

PC:

MAC:

- Hotwife

- Cuckold

Number One Ntr Game in my Book, hard to get any better than this.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.00 star(s) 7 Votes