VN Ren'Py Abandoned Zoey [v0.1] [ntrgames]

3.00 star(s) 7 Votes

Mr_Ecchi

Mar 12, 2019
I really liked it so far. I look forward to future updates. I did notice some spelling/grammar typos and messaged them to you.

If you actually fix them for v 0.2 this makes you automatically better than other devs who never go back and fix their text mistakes. IMO better to fix them asap because as more updates are released the amount of time needed to fix them increases (assuming future updates have new some mistakes too) until maybe it becomes too much you'd rather just ignore that pile of work...

Also pretty awful that some writers are hired by the dev and nobody proofreads anything (no second opinion). Doesn't seem like $ well spent. And certain games will go months without updates and the writer will sit on their ass doing nothing when they could be productive and at least fix all past text errors (that they themselves wrote)

Some devs will claim they'll go back and fix everything before the final update of their game but I doubt it. Once the final update is released less fans will want to redownload the entire game again e.g. v 1.1 unless there's some quick patch or something

Ok rant over. Back on topic.

I really like Zoey's appearance and NTR doesn't bother me if you use type A, B or C or all of them.

I know it's early but as you develop the game and choices have an impact on unique scenes depending on the naughty or pure routes you plan to create; might be a good idea to create a walkthrough guide (inevitable that some fans will ask for one as the game grows larger)

Captain Kitty

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
As many people have pointed out the name but I was too busy developing The Engagement until now so I only can say after I finished it yesterday: Bravo, you're right! This is my new account with a new game! Believe it or not is your choice. Just like you said I was 3diddly. For short: all NTR games have only one developer: me.

giphy.gif

Captain Kitty

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
jealousy.png

Next time, before accusing me, check carefully to see if the renders have fingers/hands floating above the sofa or not. Because there's not a single image that I made without carefully fixing the fingers/hands touching the body or the sofa/bed/other places. It costs more times but my eyes won't get sore because of my own renders.

te.png

Roman DeVil

Sep 18, 2017
...when I first read the title of the game, I wished it was about the Supro's character with the same name!
Well, let's see how it will develop...
:)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: EdPokol
3.00 star(s) 7 Votes