VN Ren'Py Abandoned Zoey [v0.1] [ntrgames]

3.00 star(s) 7 Votes

kshyk

Mar 18, 2018
'Female ntr' games plot are always the same. Something a little different would be nice, for example - your family forced you to marry this rich family's first son. Now you can either try to love him or cheat on him.
(It's common in some countries like South Africa or Iran [- wikipedia])

• Haha
Reactions: greenp

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
'Female ntr' games plot are always the same. Something a little different would be nice, for example - your family forced you to marry this rich family's first son. Now you can either try to love him or cheat on him.
(It's common in some countries like South Africa or Iran [- wikipedia])
They are broke so rich family wouldn't work.

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
Same way games like Katie's Corruption, Anna's Exciting Affection, Lida's Adventure, Lily of the Velley and Elena's Life are all classed as NTR games.

You've got more chance of getting people to play your game if you aren't the one being cucked. It's quite unpopular around these parts.

Doesn't bother me, I get to RP a straight woman unless they add lesbo content.
NTR stories are about heavy drama homewrecking. Gender of protagonist doesn't matter for to give NTR feel.

radical686

Nov 30, 2018
Quite similar to Katie's Corruption. The chick is hot but I'm not into the old guy NTR stuff. Good luck with your project, ntrgames.
Agree, the concept looks interesting, but why oh why does it have to be an old, ugly man. Who would want some sleazy old man to move in with them anyway? You'd think there'd be a lot more young single men and women looking for a room in a place to live.

With this severely played out trope, it's always the old, ugly (and often fat) men that get to corrupt the hottie.

Sigh! Good luck with the project. There's obviously an audience for hotties cheating with ugly or fat, old men on this board.

disimulated

Jun 10, 2018
You've got more chance of getting people to play your game if you aren't the one being cucked. It's quite unpopular around these parts.
You'd think there would be more voyeurs around. It's not like you're really being cucked, but I'm sure most of the players have thought at some point IRL "I'd like to see what he/she is like in the bedroom..."

Sigh! Good luck with the project. There's obviously an audience for hotties cheating with ugly or fat, old men on this board.
I think the manipulative old man cliche is a manifestation of the sexual predator who is only after the innocence and (e.g. due to age) wouldn't be expected to forge a long-term relationship with the woman. Power-wielding, manipulative old white men seem to be the racial mirror to the BBC lure.

No choice of roommate.
Too bad, that would've been an interesting avenue for player agency. Choose Your Own Corrupter kind of thing. :)

Maybe the first couple of episodes could be about the roommate interviews and "trial stays," where the potential roommate stays over for a couple of nights. After the roommate trials (say 3 potentials, which would take a week), then Patrons could vote on which roommate they liked best.

Last edited:

Nick Nosferatu

May 16, 2017
"70 Visuals; 2 Animations "

Welp, I'll wait for the 0.6 because I like corruption game, I don't give a shit about NTR (I'm not the one being cucked) and that female looks decent.

Policanov

Apr 17, 2017
Please do not make the protagonist fuck with Oliver.

The only interesting role for these types of characters is that of voyeur.
I could even uncover infidelities in the future...

But never fuck.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
then Patrons could vote on which roommate they liked best.
Never been a fan of that. I'd rather the dev just did their thing than bother with a vote that is going to end up pissing off a chunk of the player base.

Those that got what they voted for would be happy and pledge more while those that lost out lose interest.

Reactions: Walter Victor
Jul 21, 2017
View attachment 440441

Overview:
The name of my first game is called "Zoey", she's also the female protagonist of this story. Zoey and her husband recently got married, they are still in college. Due to the tuition costs building up, the couple had to make some sacrifices that other married couple didn't have to. After talking about their options, the couple settled on a less than perfect solution of renting out one of the spare bedrooms in their apartment.​

Thread Updated: 2019-10-25
Release Date: 2019-10-25
Developer: ntrgames
Censored: No
Version: 0.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win - Lin: - - -
Mac: - -

View attachment 440430 View attachment 440431 View attachment 440432 View attachment 440433
add a Son to story

3.00 star(s) 7 Votes