VN Ren'Py Abandoned Zoey [v0.1] [ntrgames]

3.00 star(s) 7 Votes

peterpan02

Aug 20, 2018
part 2 is out

links?
That is not part 2 of this game sadly.
Dev has made 4 updates for 3 other side projects since this little demo of what is suppose to be his main game.
Doesnt look like he can stay focused on one project, so i guess we can expect pretty slow progress on this one. An update every 5-6 months?:(
I was really hopeful after i first played the demo, but cant say this is looking very promising anymore:(

✧Darax✧

May 5, 2019
By Darax Zoey [v0.1] [ntrgames].jpg
Zoey [v0.1] [ntrgames] -
SPANISH TRANSLATION -

Good afternoon everyone... I would like to share with all of you some links with the translations I have done 100% in Spanish of the adventures and games created by 'Ntrgames'.
As always I would like to thank the great work done by the creator of the game.
Greetings. Darax ;)

------------------------------------------------------

Zoey [v0.1] [ntrgames] - TRADUCCIÓN AL ESPAÑOL -
Buenas tardes a todos.... me gusaria compartir con todos vosotros unos enlaces con las traducciones que he hecho 100% al Español de las aventura y juegos creados por 'Ntrgames'.
Como siempre agradecer el gran trabajo realizado por el creador del juego.
Saludos. Darax ;)

Last edited:

jdoejd

Oct 22, 2018
I hope the Developer finish this game soon ;-;
You're not the only one.. I am pretty sure of it.
This dev shows really Great skills and the character created is .. just .. yummy..
Hope he will work to continue and finish this game, will be greatly appreciated by a lot of us I am sure!

Reactions: MisterZone
Mar 28, 2018
I agree, for the past few months the dev has been working on the smaller game 'How Far Will You Go'. You can see what he is doing with regards to his various games (Zoey is the only large one apparently) on his Patron page...

Reactions: MisterZone

gabich69

Dec 23, 2019
im not blaming anyone i just want to understand something. Whats the point on creating a game wich looks quite interesting but create another games ? its not better to finish the story first ? (just a simple question)

Reactions: Jade Whitehorn
Mar 29, 2018
im not blaming anyone i just want to understand something. Whats the point on creating a game wich looks quite interesting but create another games ? its not better to finish the story first ? (just a simple question)
I think it is a matter of working on the story script,he will not be very clear yet and he may prefer to work on short stories with a script already prepared waiting for the inspiration for the main game.

Reactions: gabich69

Alannnnn

Apr 25, 2019
Reactions: gabich69
3.00 star(s) 7 Votes