• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py Abandoned Zoey [v0.1] [ntrgames]

3.00 star(s) 7 Votes

exter

May 29, 2017
The new game about Zoey " " is out today...
you better link to the main page of his patreon or something. your link leads to a login screen.

also, is he making 3 games at the same time now? main game, christmas episode and this new one?

exter

May 29, 2017
i think it would be just as easy as to combining all 3 of these games into one. there are enough games out there, where special episodes are side mission or scenes as part of a main game.

But maybe he and his patreons do not only have a fetish for ntr, but also for blue balling :ROFLMAO:

in the end as a filthy pirate i dont care how many games he will make or finish. i just hope there will be a lot of sexy scenes bc his girls are absolutely beautiful and with the "neighbour game", which he has already finished, he has shown, that hes not one of those who has a focus on insulting or degrading the husband/player. mostly he discribed the sex scene and the thoughts of the husband, who seemed to be into all that stuff as well. i personaly think, the way he did that, was kinda sexy and something, a lot of other games are missing.

Alannnnn

Apr 25, 2019
How many games is going to release before the update? My god :ROFLMAO:
I mean they're pretty good tbh but yeah I would love to see Zoey V02 or if you dont want to continue this game then do another want that will not be short of course.

testing123

Apr 27, 2017
I wish he would focus on Zoey and we would have v.04 maybe by now. But hey i dont want to complain too much, i love all the games he put out so far, especially helping out the neigbgher with that redhead chick

3.00 star(s) 7 Votes