VN Ren'Py Abandoned How Far Will You Go [Part 4] [ntrgames]

4.50 star(s) 10 Votes

Busted1201

Sep 29, 2017
What an Amazing Update :love:.........a lot of teasing, Zoey is so fucking sexy . i must admit NTR-Games ,you writing is awesome + Renders. But the update gave another blue balls o_Oo_O

Reactions: Bagley

Busted1201

Sep 29, 2017
Hmm, I think we all know what the T in NTRGames stands for...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

NTRGames, I know your plan, you evil genius...

Roll on part 3 :)(y)
Oh yeah.......roll it with part 3.....what an amzing situation.........in game. Zoey looks like Tracey....from LOP Games....Living with Tempation....But much batter....

Drako

Jul 6, 2017
The only thing worst then NTR haters are devs that make this rare genre then blow it off with a female protagonist, it will never make sense :FacePalm:

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
Its both male/female protagonist, since the male also get a choice. but sure its mostly her.
but, in a sense its dual protagonist, since they communicate in a subtle way, even if we decide for her, she try to understand what her husband wants.
i think this is a great ntr. so far is a sharing path and he enjoy watching her with another male.
good work and looking forward for part 3!

James009

The Gravewalker
Jun 4, 2018
Its both male/female protagonist, since the male also get a choice. but sure its mostly her.
but, in a sense its dual protagonist, since they communicate in a subtle way, even if we decide for her, she try to understand what her husband wants.
i think this is a great ntr. so far is a sharing path and he enjoy watching her with another male.
good work and looking forward for part 3!
So should i add male and multiple protagonist tag ?

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
I like how it goes. the ntr is not a giant cock madness impossible to beat. She is trying to sting the husband so that he reacts when he seems that he does not care what is happening. A slightly more realistic evolution than most ntr games. We will see if he follows this path or falls into the requests that fans of ntr will make to put strong content quickly. Please go as you are going now

EdPokol

Mar 31, 2019
Is a walkthrough required or are the choices straightforward?
No walkthough needed. The choices are pretty obvious. If I remember correctly every time 2 choices are presented, one to stop and the other to continue the ntr path. Stopping gives short (and different) scenes with the husband and results in game over (this game is about ntr ;)). These short scenes are well made so worthwhile imho.

4.50 star(s) 10 Votes