VN Ren'Py Abandoned How Far Will You Go [Part 4] [ntrgames]

4.50 star(s) 10 Votes

patrickB

Dec 23, 2017
Last NTRgames Patreon post was from 30 Dec 2020 ... but he still has 92 Patrons ... so I'm not sure now: is that a good thing or doesn't it mean anything ?
I hope he reappears with a new game/story though, I quite enjoyed all the previous ones.

Last edited:
Reactions: SoiCowboy

VolksKrieg

Apr 6, 2018
Guys as you know i am noobie in rendering. 2 weeks after i ask if its okay to continue the game without having any problem, i did try to continue. made 3 renders, 1 for Zoey Solo, Zoey and Husband and Zoey and Neighbor. I reduced Zoey's breast and change her hairstyle. I can't find any free models that are the same as zoey's. I'll share it someday once i returned back from my province, i forgot to bring back my externals with me. Also, If i did try to continue his game, there's two problem.

1. My english, i am not a native speaker. Though i knew it improves over the years, i still got a lot of work to do and i don't want you guys to be disappointed.
2. I will not charge anything for my work in the continuation but this would only be my fun time, so i don't have deadlines or sorts. If i get bored working, i would just vanished just like the dev.

Edit : Do you know where to find some free models for all sorts? Also is it arrange properly? like if its hair section, only hairs are there. etc

SummerCar

Jan 5, 2020
NTR Games
SoiCowboy's Spicy Editions

My Boyfriend's Roommate.
https://f95zone.to/threads/my-boyfriends-roommate-final-ntrgames.70288/post-6730589

A Favor For A Friend. (Sound on)
https://f95zone.to/threads/a-favor-for-a-friend-final-ntrgames.56050/post-6735179

Helping Out The Neighbor. (Sound on)
https://f95zone.to/threads/helping-out-the-neighbor-final-ntrgames.44157/post-6729371

Play the original games, then apply the Spicy Mods. :ROFLMAO:

Cheers!

SoiCowboy

p.s. PM me with your thoughts.
I just played through all of these and they're really well done. Really improves the dialog and makes the story feel more real as the you can see the characters emotions/thoughts as they go through the story.

anedwcan

Sep 25, 2017
There's a lot of whining in the thread from man-babies that can only focus on giving these games the abandoned tag, as if somehow the developer would feel punished and magically start creating more content for them...

Let's instead focus on the constructive and welcome additions from SoiCowboy. Learn from how he considered the games complete! Focus on positive constructive aspects of your lives!

Thank you SoiCowboy (y)

Bagley

Jan 22, 2018
It is sad you think the game is abandoned when in reality it is finished. The dev simply creates new games to tell further stories :)
I'm not going to get in to a discussion about whether this is abandoned, on hold or completed, life is just too short, so I'll just leave this here so that people can make up their own minds...

HFWYGP4 End.JPG

Reactions: arimfan

crisbr

Mar 12, 2018
How Far Will You Go - Part 4

SoiCowboy's Spicy Edition

• Cleaned up the misspellings, grammar, and punctuation.
  • Added a tremendous amount of new dialog. The characters now speak, think, and whisper.
  • Added CG effects during climaxes.
  • Sped up the animations.
  • Created an additional side story of what Zoey does when she has a girls' night out!
  • Zoey comes out of the closet!
  • See if you can find all the endings! Two of them are smoking hot!

Place the attached file in your game's folder, the one with the exe file. Extract there and overwrite three files.

This is a reading man's game mod. If all you want are the pretty renderings, this may not be for you.

Cheers!

SoiCowboy

p.s. PM me with your thoughts. Thx.
hooooooowwwww man thxx so much for this bro!!!!

Slappy Kinkaid

Game Developer
Apr 14, 2018
I'm not going to get in to a discussion about whether this is abandoned, on hold or completed, life is just too short, so I'll just leave this here so that people can make up their own minds...

View attachment 1607400
Dude, I've pointed this out to anedwcan multiple times & even spelled out how the various different games can't possibly all fit together as one story, but he just ignores it & keeps insisting "come on guys, iz obvious dat they are all complete games dat are all chapters of da same story". I figure either he's trolling or so blindly in denial that he just chooses to ignore the clear as day words of the creator himself.

Dec 4, 2019
Yes, the developer has been inactive for more than 1 year, including on their patron account. From one day to the next there was no sign of life from him. Bit of a shame about the way it was done, but who knows what the reason for that was. Unfortunately no one can be found who continues his stories.

• Sad
Reactions: arimfan

SweatPicle

May 6, 2017
the game is complete , has been for ages , dont know why ppl keep saying its abandoned
this game is not completed, this game is abandoned. the only thing i can read is that there was a final version of part 4.

4.50 star(s) 10 Votes