1.00 star(s) 4 Votes

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
I enjoyed the game so far, but to make a suggestion ...
- the game/prologue could use a little more of a 'backstory'/Intro.

- Explaining that the MC's grandmother (Step-grandmother) recently passed away; He was asked/requested by his Mom (Step-mom) to 'help' clear out his GM's home.
Lazy as he is, he knew that he would Never be able to finish the job alone, so he asked his girlfriend to help him.

- girlfriend's POV - She has grown tired of her BF being a lazy, pathetic 'Beta Bitch' (with a small penis) and she was about to tell him that "It Is Over" (break-up with him); that was before his GM died.
- She did not want to add 'insult to injury' so she held off for now.

- Step Mom POV, I am guessing that WE will find out more (How Mom became a Demon) later.
She was not always a Demon??
- like the MC, months or years before, she came into contact with one of her Mom's "artifacts" and became possessed??
- Step-sister does not 'hate'/dislike her Step-bro; but she loves to Bully and harass him whenever possible.
Are you good? If you need help, there are people who can guide you, believe me.

• Haha
Reactions: Johan_0000

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
I don't think than anyone here believes than futa is the same than trans, and that's what the "futa/trans" tag appears to indicate...

It should be splitted in two tags... that's all I'm asking...
Agreed.
(Just for argument's sake,..) A M2F Transgender is/was AMAB (assigned Male at Birth). whether or not He/She seeks SRS, he she will Always/Only have a penis and scrotum(balls). This IS a Biological fact!

- The Ever-elusive Futanari, Futa, Has Both Genitalia; Penis & a Vagina;
although it is rare (??) for a Futa to have a 'scrotum'(balls).
- it is really hard to say, as I have seen Futa's depicted both ways 'artistically'. (Comics, Games & AI generated Artwork).
(Back in the early to mid 70's was the vulgar label 'Hermaphrodite' meaning a male or female being born with both sexual genitalia.)
- I am glad for the more 'socially acceptable' label "Futa", but Still just as rare/mythical as a Unicorn!!

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
Okay, I cannot fnd any mention of it,... maybe I forgot or neglected to mention a Bug
the last time/version I played this.

- It is during MC's 'employment' at the Cafe.
It is 3 or 4 times while MC is on the Cash register and
is asked if she is going to 'steal $20'.
(now some players may choose "Yes", at least Once, and is caught & punished for it; sexually.)
I am no goody-two shoes, but I Chose "NO" each time, and was Still called into manager's office;
and 'Blackmailed' into giving a 'blow-job'.

Well, it seems that That lil 'glitch' has been fixed.
But it seems Now, that there will be No advancing progress until I Have to Blow the f*cking boss. :sick:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: JKRollin'

Anteron

Jun 17, 2023
Hermaphrodite is actually the biologically correct term. It happens in some animals. IIRC it is the norm in others.

Netjiespinner

Dec 16, 2019
I am not sure how much content i took then money got in argument with co worker she did the queen thing now i do not work there anymore. Keep on training sexual skills but nothing happens further????

J1XS

Mar 22, 2023
Okay, I cannot fnd any mention of it,... maybe I forgot or neglected to mention a Bug
the last time/version I played this.

- It is during MC's 'employment' at the Cafe.
It is 3 or 4 times while MC is on the Cash register and
is asked if she is going to 'steal $20'.
(now some players may choose "Yes", at least Once, and is caught & punished for it; sexually.)
I am no goody-two shoes, but I Chose "NO" each time, and was Still called into manager's office;
and 'Blackmailed' into giving a 'blow-job'.

Well, it seems that That lil 'glitch' has been fixed.
But it seems Now, that there will be No advancing progress until I Have to Blow the f*cking boss. :sick:
hey man, where are those signatures from?

Reactions: Shelscott50
1.00 star(s) 4 Votes