Kuggazer

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
The problem is almost certainly this one. If you start from the beginning this problem should not happen. You'll just skip all the scenes until the end of the second chapter, matters of a few minutes.

Perhaps it is a problem with the choice of languages. Starting at the beginning you will necessarily have to choose a language, so it should give you the correct map.

Knytling

Feb 18, 2022
The problem is almost certainly this one. If you start from the beginning this problem should not happen. You'll just skip all the scenes until the end of the second chapter, matters of a few minutes.

Perhaps it is a problem with the choice of languages. Starting at the beginning you will necessarily have to choose a language, so it should give you the correct map.
Yeah, i won't do that. This game is simply not good enough that i want to waste my time on that. Good luck in the future.

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
Hi guys, I was reading this post. Is everything in it correct?

https://f95zone.to/threads/so-you-want-to-make-a-harem-a-helpful-guide.150068/

Some things seem very extreme to me.

Will this game have Futa LI (optional obviously for those that dont like it) content later on, or is that still tbd. Yes I saw the dev notes but idk if its an exhaustive list, meaning there might be room for more. I know some of that content exists in Max's Life but only just barely and only in side content that lasts less than 10 seconds. I am inclined to think probably not because of that but I figured I'd ask anyway.

I have played all of Max's Life and though I wish the story had more substance I still enjoyed it for the most part. This looks like a step in that direction though. (y) I played with the 3 letter tag disabled btw.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I have skimmed through the tread and I have seen the "how to make a harem topic"
I play mostly harem games and virginity isn't that important in general to me as long as whatever happened in the past stays in the past. I generally don't kiss and tell(unless the girl has a kink for it or something) so I don't want to hear about it either. Seems like the general consensus anyways. As for prostitution...again if its in the past then it's w/e to me. If it's an ongoing situation though then hell no. Though If its situation where such a character is rescued out of it by the MC then for me personally I could overlook it sure(mostly cuz it would feed my savior ego), but its still a very risky move.

I don't mind the girls messing around with each other as long as the MC knows about it and is into it. What is described in the reference thread is a bit rigid. IMO, if two girls are going to agree with me fucking the both of them together at the same time and then they also want to have fun between them why would I stop them? I find it hot. It is jarring if it happens with no story build up however. Seriously I know not everyone likes girl on girl or lesbians w/e content but that doesnt mean nobody does. I'd wager more guys do than don't. Some games give you the option of choosing if you want the girls to do things even when the MC isn't present, only when present, or not at all. This is the best way to handle it if you ask me. I do agree that the MC should still be primary. Perhaps you can work that into the dirty talk where appropriate.

Gameplay wise most people will be ok with content as long as interactions are left up to player choice and the story depicts those choices. No point skipping things if the dialogue still says it happens. Leave it up to the player to decide and give them the appropriate scenes.

I haven't played this game yet so I can't comment on anything specific from this game but I am planning to give it a shot later.

Everything else in the reference thread is spot on.

If I haven't been clear about something, I can explain further.
Not to be rude, but I would like an answer to my question above it possible.

Edit: About side characters or non-LI npcs. I dont care if male or female, they can be whatever is necessary to add to the story that makes sense. As long as they dont take up an exorbitant amount of screen time and you dont show them randomly fucking it's fine. Wasted renders.

Reactions: BlasKyau

JGNeon

Feb 24, 2021
Holy shit, didn't notice this was Max's life developer, thanks for the heads up. Time to abort, don't wanna get burned again.
Based on the dev's posts in this thread, it would seem that they're learning from their mistakes, so the NTR/sharing issues you/we had with Max's Life will hopefully not be in this story, at least. I'm willing to give them a second chance at this, at least.

honkyfifteen

Jan 14, 2020
Its weird and hilarious that you follow the busty lady who works at the forge on suspicions of cheating and then possibly later on she will become part of the harem :D

• Haha
Reactions: michael1984

Kuggazer

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
Not to be rude, but I would like an answer to my question above it possible.

Edit: About side characters or non-LI npcs. I dont care if male or female, they can be whatever is necessary to add to the story that makes sense. As long as they dont take up an exorbitant amount of screen time and you dont show them randomly fucking it's fine. Wasted renders.
On the question of futa, I am not a lover of this genre. I have tried to include it in Max's life but with poor results. I am always afraid of getting something wrong, having never explored it thoroughly.

At the moment I would feel like telling you that it is not planned, because as you have already said, to do as in Max's life, it doesn't make much sense.

I will try to see or play some games thoroughly to try to understand some things. Maybe in the future I might think about it. If you have any to recommend, you can post them here please.

Reactions: punisher2099

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
On the question of futa, I am not a lover of this genre. I have tried to include it in Max's life but with poor results. I am always afraid of getting something wrong, having never explored it thoroughly.

At the moment I would feel like telling you that it is not planned, because as you have already said, to do as in Max's life, it doesn't make much sense.

I will try to see or play some games thoroughly to try to understand some things. Maybe in the future I might think about it. If you have any to recommend, you can post them here please.

I think I wrote more than I thought I would.
Ok well. First I should say if you aren't into or dislike it then it is probably best not to delve into it for your game then. If you still wish to look into it then I will give an explanation of my understanding of the genre...but it's probably mostly what I want out of it. Anyway...

If I am to be perfectly honest...it is kind of all over the place.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.10 star(s) 52 Votes