wolvesaber

Jun 20, 2020
when starting the game you meet the couple with a baby.. they go around the corner an find a box.. at first i was like wth are you two doing sticking a baby in a box.. but come to find out they found another baby in the box left from someone else..
throw out the game i didn't realize he was blind but had the ability to xray throw peoples clothing or take pictures for the first part of the game.. when he stated with the elder elf he could see everything when he went throw the portal. all an all the game is great.

MisterNephilim

Jan 1, 2019
Interesting stuff, will look forward for more, though I really hope We can see more of the original MC's world, I don't have much interest in the Elf world at the moment

Reactions: Ara-sH

KKpotato

Cultured Pervert
Compressor
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2021
Will there be group/shared scenes?
Only with specific characters.

Not exactly NTR, and It could be FFM (i'am 99.99% sure it isn't).
If you had played the other game of the dev you can imagine. There are both types of group sex. But yes, MMF is optional in that.

Reactions: rgnar62

WaerM

Dec 3, 2017
Really like the look of this , And love Erdie ...
It's not normally to see her lovely chubby body in a game and I really love that and I do love her "furry kitty" too..
But I was a little dissapointed with the lack of oral sex in my playthrough, did I miss it or are the tags wrong ?

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I stopped playing max's life at the end of the first chapter. I didn't like the whole thing about the mc going to prison and the huge time jump so my experience with this dev is not the best. Will this game also have swinging and NTR stuff and if so will it be 100% avoidable, meaning it doesn't happen in the story if the player makes the right choices?

4.10 star(s) 52 Votes