May 19, 2024
I noticed and error with the scene while swimming with Shalana and Bess. It ask to reload the script and jumps from swimming in the lake to being in bathroom with Sibillia.

Edit: I reloaded a save much earlier and played through fine.

Last edited:

Jul 15, 2021
This game is starting to lose me. I loved the fun fantasy setting/plotline but the past two updates have wasted way too much time on the cookie-cutter school/sister nonsense. 80% of this update being about dealing with the sister's best friend's bullies was lame as shit and complete tonal whiplash from how this game started out. :sleep::sleep:

Reactions: Forgotted

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
This game is starting to lose me. I loved the fun fantasy setting/plotline but the past two updates have wasted way too much time on the cookie-cutter school/sister nonsense. 80% of this update being about dealing with the sister's best friend's bullies was lame as shit and complete tonal whiplash from how this game started out. :sleep::sleep:
This game started out in the "real" world with sister and mom.......and both worlds will be in the story.

Kuggazer

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
Very soon there will be a return to the fantasy setting.

Reactions: CriticalDecision

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
We don't really know what to do in this case.
MC and his sister were both adopted. Well, Layla on a regular way. MC a little less so.
Would it still be incest?
honestly i would say its not .. seeing how they are adopted ... but technically it probably would be .. well looking at it thru patreon's eyes :unsure:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I loved the game when it was in the fantasy world. Seeing new characters and the story was interesting.

Sadly I just find it, boring is the best word I can think of, when he's back home.

4.10 star(s) 52 Votes