VN Ren'Py How I Became the Bodyguard of the Saintess! [v0.6] [Lunardis]

4.60 star(s) 29 Votes

Lunardis

Game Developer
Aug 15, 2021
Hello guys,

V0.4 release is out for Saintess tier, with 15 000 words and 1000 renders.

Other release dates will be:
  • Commander tier - 29/03/2023
  • Knight tier - 02/04/2023
  • Public release – 09/04/2023
You can find just below a few preview pictures. Enjoy!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

GrogGuy

Apr 3, 2022
Still haven't finished the new update yet, but it's great so far! Well worth the wait!

I also really liked the battle music you picked out. Can't imagine it's easy finding good royalty free music that fits the game.

Anyway thanks for all the hard work as always!

Lunardis

Game Developer
Aug 15, 2021
Still haven't finished the new update yet, but it's great so far! Well worth the wait!

I also really liked the battle music you picked out. Can't imagine it's easy finding good royalty free music that fits the game.

Anyway thanks for all the hard work as always!
I'm glad you like it so far.

And yeah, it took me a while to find the right musics, I had to listen to a looooot of them before finding the one that would fit the scene I had in mind.

If it makes the scene better, then I didn't choose too badly! :giggle:

Reactions: ubgu and GrogGuy

AlexDark1027

Apr 8, 2018
I'm glad you like it so far.

And yeah, it took me a while to find the right musics, I had to listen to a looooot of them before finding the one that would fit the scene I had in mind.

If it makes the scene better, then I didn't choose too badly! :giggle:
Can`t wait, can`t wait, cantwait, cantwait,cantwait,cantwait,hypehypehypehypehypehypehypehypehype :D

Madara4057

Mar 26, 2023
Just finished the Android version, this is by far my favorite VN I found! So much in fact that I just finished the first part, and it's already killing me having to wait on the second part lol. Keep up the awesome work!

Reactions: m4pII

Lunardis

Game Developer
Aug 15, 2021
Just finished the Android version, this is by far my favorite VN I found! So much in fact that I just finished the first part, and it's already killing me having to wait on the second part lol. Keep up the awesome work!
Thank you :giggle:. The public version should be available this weekend, so you'll be able to see what's coming next soon!!

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
HowIBecameTheBodyguardOfTheSaintess-0.4
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
How I Became the Bodyguard of the Saintess [v0.4] update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.

Universal: v0.3.5 -> v0.4 [322 MB]
- - -

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Well that was a very short game.. good thing I had saved before the choice.. otherwise it was game over and he has a shitty life.

I was hoping MC would fucking man up.. tell the damn prime minister to fuck off I know that you tried to brainwash my sister and if it does not stop we will leave for another country! After all he is the most powerful swordsman and basically a damn Level S+ if you compare against the swordsman! She would of had to fucking concede or possibly see the end of there country with the lost of the Saintess!

4.60 star(s) 29 Votes