How smart do you like your soon-to-be corrupted girls in games?

How smart do you like your soon-to-be corrupted girls in games?

• smart intelligent girls that know how the land lies

Votes: 106 64.2%
  • stupid girls that dont know anything

Votes: 15 9.1%
  • naive girls that are up for game time

Votes: 44 26.7%

• Total voters

LordOfChangeGames

Spaghetti Chef
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2020
It really depends on the position you are and if you are corrupting one or many in my case. The purpose of corruption really changes the level of intelligence I'd expect. I understand the "the smarter the sweeter the victory", but I think that if you portray the victim as too intelligent, one might wonder if the victim is just letting it happen. On the other hand, a very dumb victim is not as interesting to corrupt unless there are indirect things related to them (use as bait, just for tangible/intangible ressources, etc.). All in all, I'd say an average to relatively smart is the sweet spot.

Reactions: Pretentious Goblin

DuniX

Dec 20, 2016
And intelligent characters just means they are a challenge.
And what you need to do in order to win and conquer them is more complex.

Jun 14, 2018
I do like them smart that in today's world, unfortunately using sex, to get something is very often and most women are very aware of it, and while some guy thinks "great, I had sex", it is not the same for the opposite side. In my old job, I had 2-3 girls that were in higher positions just because they slept with "the right guy". They either had very simple tasks for a big salary or they had no idea how to do their job, which hurts the rest of us under them.

Doorknob22

Super Moderator
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2017
All can be very sexy. It's obvious that corrupting a smart person is very satisfying but there's also something delicious and nasty about corrupting innocence and even airheads. What's important for me as a player that I'll be able to believe her, believe for a moment that she is real. And if the game helps me believe in the characters, I don't mind if they are smart, dumb or innocent.

Alea iacta est

Nov 16, 2019
All can be very sexy. It's obvious that corrupting a smart person is very satisfying but there's also something delicious and nasty about corrupting innocence and even airheads. What's important for me as a player that I'll be able to believe her, believe for a moment that she is real. And if the game helps me believe in the characters, I don't mind if they are smart, dumb or innocent.
Totally agree on making the player believe it is real!

Well summarized, rest is question of personal tasting.

Janice Davis

Sep 27, 2020
They don't have to be really smart, just as long as they are not complete idiots. One thing I hate is when they seem to be completely clueless - the guy takes out his cock, and she thinks, "what is he doing? Why is he taking out his cock?"

Reactions: WindyGust