HOW TO ACCESS EXHENTAI [2021]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Arde645

Apr 30, 2018
I am curious what the difference between e and ex? And why it's hard to access? Is it really worth the trouble?
Late reply, but ExH also hosts banned content (ie copyright takedowns, author requests, etc.) slightly longer than the main site.

If a work you liked got poofed on the main site in a takedown you usually have a second chance to download it on ExH for a couple months if you hadn't downloaded it already.

M7G

Oct 19, 2021
Wow, I didn´t need to do anything too hard, I just had to already be logged in on e-hentai, and then openned exhentai and deleted the cookies, and its done, I entered the page LMAO.

MrNTR

Jan 23, 2019
What's so great about this website?
I've seen it being mentioned a few times here but I still don't get it...
It has the most content in terms of images, manga/comic, etc, and is IMO easily the best place for this kind of stuff of Japanese or Eastern origins. There are probably better sites for Western made content, I wouldn't really know cuz I think the aesthetic of most Western made content sucks.

Nhentai doesn't compare. Sometimes nhentai does have things that exhentai does not, or rather it's got taken down on exhentai due to copyright complaints, particuarly Irodori

Pixiv, and obvisouly fanbox, do have things that may not be on exhentai, cuz you can't get more "original upload" than Pixiv.

There are other sites that are comparable to exhentai as they just copy everytihng from exhentai to their site, like Hitomi, but they have so many ads and popups that you're head will explode trying to navigate them.

Jul 11, 2023
so if been messing with edit this cookie and noticed that the "yay" and "mystery" cookies expire tomorrow, should i just wait?

luckytemp1

Oct 18, 2023
I am 99% sure that getting the correct ingenios value depends solely on the IP from which the request to the site is made.

I lost access again, but I was able to log in again on the first attempt using that little known VPN in the USA.
And then I lost access again because I didn't look that ingenios has an expiry date of only a few days. But this time I just changed the value of ingenios from "mystery" to the previous one saved in advance and corrected the expiry date for half a year ahead without using VPN and everything worked. (In the place where I found out this information, it was written that people had been logging into their account for years using the once saved ingenios value.)

It seems to me that it doesn't matter where the account was created from, only the IP from which the attempt is made to log in.
I am sure that all TOR IP's are blacklisted due to too much traffic on the site from one IP. So they are useless now.
The same can be said with confidence about public VPNs from VPNGate and other similar places.
With a fairly high chance, popular and fast paid VPN servers can also be blacklisted due to high traffic to the site from one IP.

It seems logical that little-known servers with low traffic or even a personal private server somewhere in the USA or another country has the maximum chance to log in seamlessly.

But, if you have already saved the necessary value of ingenios and other cookies, then you can log in from the VPN to those blacklisted for logging in and issuing only "mystery", but not completely banned.

It is necessary to save the value of ingenios, ipb_member_id and ipb_pass_hash are automatically filled in when you log in to e-hentai, but you can also save them just in case. When editing cookies, do not forget to correct the expiry date. As I've written before: According to rumors, the value of ingenios can be used for years.

something weird happen. my account suddenly losing its igneous code while reading in ex. then i cant entering the igneous code again. just what happend? i still have my another backup igneous but still it scared me thinking i will lose access with this account.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote