HOW TO ACCESS EXHENTAI [2021]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Bl1nd_Eye

Jun 13, 2019
Hello, I will leave information on how I managed to get to exhentai on my new account.
As I understand the most important factors to get on this site is to have a normal Moderation Power points and that the account was more than 7-8 days old.
But just in case, I will leave the instructions that and how I did:

1) The first thing I did, of course registered on the forum
2) On the forum, I showed some activity unsubscribing to the stupid topics on the type (what ate today, what the weather and so on), in general, I got 9 posts (on average, 1 post per day)
3) on the e-hentai is a tab My home, there we see Current Moderation Power, I do not know if this plays a role or not, but still I decided to raise the score from 1 to 2, for this there are many ways, but they are all long except 1 way, play the game HentaiVerse which is in the upper right corner of e-hentai, there for levels in the game, you get points in Current Moderation Power, this stupid game about farm crap. (I have in the game 57 level, which in turn gave me a "Level +1.14" Current Moderation Power
4) passed 7-8 days
5) I first went to exhentai and deleted cookies
6) I logged into the forum e-hentai
7) logged in and accessed exhentai

If you still have some problems after that, try to do the same as in steps 5,6,7 but with help of VPN
So...you DON'T need tor to get in?

SAN4EZDREAMS

Sep 21, 2019
So...you DON'T need tor to get in?
Of course you don't.
I can confirm everything I wrote above, I already did the same thing with the second account and it really works, however, I don't know exactly why, but you can't get access from any country.

luckytemp1

Oct 18, 2023
Screenshot 2023-11-15 001018.png

does this considered success opening with tor?

I just installed tor with newbie knowledge.
open the exhentai link.
but when try to login with my 5 years account either it doesn't accept my account, or maybe the captcha is wrong. I so confused help me.

if I need to make new account should i make it in tor or i just use usual browser and then after waiting 7 days i try to login with tor? also what can i do because i am from Asian country. does i have to use US country so i don't get banned? what free vpn to get US?

Bambasamba

Oct 3, 2019
Willing to buy an Exhentai account as well. 3 Years of trying every method known to man (Exhentai worked for years with my account until 2020)

mainmainmain

Nov 3, 2023
Bypass 2023:
1) get/create gmail account (older better)
2) registry e-hentai forums
3) renew your password
4) post 1 massage in any forum
5) wait 7 days (im create 11.29.2023 11:30 - bypassing wall 12.06.2023 11:30)
6) default procedure:
1. enter URL:
2. My home -> <your credentials> -> blah blah enter capcha -> login
3. enter second URL not close ur firts URL:
4. delete exhentai cookies if you have blank page
If you cockblocking by dns you can try cloudflare with WARP:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Some suggestions/assumptions:
1. if you not pass waiting 7 days - there's no point in waiting any longer use another user friendly sites: nhentai, hitomi, pixiv, kemono, rule34, booru forums.
2. you pass if you have 1+ moderation rate (im not sure)
3. TOR/freevpn - bullshit because you not pass capcha
4. You can try use CanvasBlocker when create account (maybe this will help avoiding cockblocking)
5. Use google account (this will help 100%)
6. Multiaccounts banned by ip: so it no any sence create new one (im not sure)

Last edited:

matoslave1

Apr 6, 2023
Of course you don't.
I can confirm everything I wrote above, I already did the same thing with the second account and it really works, however, I don't know exactly why, but you can't get access from any country.
hi can you pls help me creating an account

derret

Apr 20, 2022
Does a share account not work? we could share it, its just to view things right
There is an opinion that Exhentai remembers the IP from which the account is logged in and does not allow you to log in from two devices at the same time. Perhaps this assumption is wrong, but it was by reading that discussion that I understood how to overcome the blank screen.

How I did it:
1) You will need an account at e-hentai.org. My account is over a year old, so I can't really say how important the account lifespan and Moderation Power is. This account has a moderator power of 6.
2) You need a browser extension to manage/edit cookies. There are quite a lot of them.
2.1) You may need a VPN whose IP address was not a source of massive traffic to e-hentai and exhentai. (I was able to find a little-known public VPN with an IP in the USA, it worked. )
3) Login to e-hentai.
4) Open exhentai. (I just changed the address bar in the same tab.)
5) Most likely at this moment you will see a blank screen. This is normal, open the Exhentai cookies in the extension to edit cookies.
6) Look at the value in the "igneous" line.
6.1) If the value in this line is a set of numbers and letters, then everything is fine. Using the extension, remove the "yay" line from the cookie, and only that, and then reload the page. At this moment you should be allowed into the exhentai website.
6.2) If the value is "mystery", then it didn’t work out, close the exhentai website or return to the previous page and delete exhentai cookies completely.
7) At this point, you can try to change the VPN and then open exhentai again. If the value in the line “igneous” is “mystery”, then repeat steps 6.2 and 7. If the value in the “igneous” line is indicated by numbers and letters, then go to point 6.1.

In addition, after you have received working cookies, you will be able to log in through regular public VPNs, although there is a chance that their IP will be banned for a massive download, there will be no blank screen.

Also, it seems that if you manually transfer three lines of working cookies to another browser or to another device, you can avoid repeating this entire process. Although I haven't checked this yet. And, naturally, this method should only work for the same account.

This is how I logged into exhentai. I hope this helps someone.

Upd. I accidentally discovered that I don't need a VPN for exhentai. There are no blocks on it, unlike e-hentai.:ROFLMAO:

Upd2. I tested everything on the latest version of Firefox on Android without all the tweaks that I did with the main browser and I really don’t need a VPN. What a strange feeling. :ROFLMAO:

I also checked that transferring the working value “igneous” from browser to browser on one device and removing “yay” allows you to log in calmly. This works even better than I hoped; the remaining two lines are automatically copied from the e-hentai cookie and do not need to be copied manually.
Good luck, men of culture.

Last edited:

luckytemp1

Oct 18, 2023
There is an opinion that Exhentai remembers the IP from which the account is logged in and does not allow you to log in from two devices at the same time. Perhaps this assumption is wrong, but it was by reading that discussion that I understood how to overcome the blank screen.

How I did it:
1) You will need an account at e-hentai.org. My account is over a year old, so I can't really say how important the account lifespan and Moderation Power is. This account has a moderator power of 6.
2) You need a browser extension to manage/edit cookies. There are quite a lot of them.
2.1) You may need a VPN whose IP address was not a source of massive traffic to e-hentai and exhentai. (I was able to find a little-known public VPN with an IP in the USA, it worked. )
3) Login to e-hentai.
5) Most likely at this moment you will see a blank screen. This is normal, open the Exhentai cookies in the extension to edit cookies.
6.1) If the value in this line is a set of numbers and letters, then everything is fine. Using the extension, remove the "yay" line from the cookie, and only that, and then reload the page. At this moment you should be allowed into the exhentai website.
6.2) If the value is "mystery", then it didn’t work out, close the exhentai website or return to the previous page and delete exhentai cookies completely.
7) At this point, you can try to change the VPN and then open exhentai again. If the value in the line “igneous” is “mystery”, then repeat steps 6.2 and 7. If the value in the “igneous” line is indicated by numbers and letters, then go to point 6.1.

In addition, after you have received working cookies, you will be able to log in through regular public VPNs, although there is a chance that their IP will be banned for a massive download, there will be no blank screen.

Also, it seems that if you manually transfer three lines of working cookies to another browser or to another device, you can avoid repeating this entire process. Although I haven't checked this yet. And, naturally, this method should only work for the same account.

Upd. I accidentally discovered that I don't need a VPN for exhentai. There are no blocks on it, unlike e-hentai.:ROFLMAO:

Upd2. I tested everything on the latest version of Firefox on Android without all the tweaks that I did with the main browser and I really don’t need a VPN. What a strange feeling. :ROFLMAO:

I also checked that transferring the working value “igneous” from browser to browser on one device and removing “yay” allows you to log in calmly. This works even better than I hoped; the remaining two lines are automatically copied from the e-hentai cookie and do not need to be copied manually.

after following many way to make new account. i think the important think is use better vpn for US or other unbanned region. i have 3 acc.
1st made in my region thats seems get in banned list.
my 2nd using US vpn and tor but somehow after 3 weeks i cant use it.
and 3rd i made with different Vpn and changing my device time clock and regions.
idk what the cause of it but after 2 weeks my 3rd account is getting in there and somehow my 2nd acc with 4 month age also suddenly showing igneous code too.

maybe its just need good vpn to making and activate verify account in unbanned regions. after having igneous code then we just use usual delete cookie method for not using vpn again.

sorry bad english just want to give review on the tricks. also its not that different if you didnt have crazy tag that you want to find. just when i enter the other site, i already forget what i want to find. but still i found some misc that already gone and didnt get transfered to other copy sites.

thanks for giving us good tricks. hope we wont losing it later

Zanticore

May 29, 2022

How I did it:
3) Login to e-hentai.

is getting the igneus string to not be mystery a trial and error thing? as in is it based on luck?

upsidesalad

Aug 17, 2020
derret

Hollyy, for reference i'm using nordvpn, usually singapore and can never login, with forum account with no activity thats 1-2 years old. Also when i created this account i was using singapore region nordvpn.

Now i just tried a few times repeating derret's step, clearing cookies on e-hentai and e-hentai forum, and logging. after a few tries and hope about to be lost, i finally got in after switching on different cities VPN on US. I'm using a less crowded one (imo) like Buffalo when it works. And when i check it, igneous value on cookies is not mystery anymore. There's numbers on it. Thanks a lot derret

Now i want to transfer this to different devices, which three lines of working cookies do i need to transfer? i assume it's igneous, ipb_member_id,ipb_pass_hash for the same account?

Bambasamba

Oct 3, 2019
derret

Hollyy, for reference i'm using nordvpn, usually singapore and can never login, with forum account with no activity thats 1-2 years old. Also when i created this account i was using singapore region nordvpn.

Now i just tried a few times repeating derret's step, clearing cookies on e-hentai and e-hentai forum, and logging. after a few tries and hope about to be lost, i finally got in after switching on different cities VPN on US. I'm using a less crowded one (imo) like Buffalo when it works. And when i check it, igneous value on cookies is not mystery anymore. There's numbers on it. Thanks a lot derret

Now i want to transfer this to different devices, which three lines of working cookies do i need to transfer? i assume it's igneous, ipb_member_id,ipb_pass_hash for the same account?
igneous

logslayer

Mar 28, 2023
I had an account that worked fine for a year, and then one day it just stopped working. Randomly thought about it today and came back to this thread trying to figure out why I was getting a blank page.

Then it hit me that I had been using cloudflare's DNS when I used to be able to access the site, and that it stopped working for me around the time I changed to a different DNS. Went back and put cloudflare's address back in, deleted cookies, logged back in, and lo and behold: I'm in.

Not a technical guy, so I don't understand why it worked, but hopefully this post can help someone else.

Ireus

Oct 11, 2021
I am curious what the difference between e and ex? And why it's hard to access? Is it really worth the trouble?

derret

Apr 20, 2022
after following many way to make new account. i think the important think is use better vpn for US or other unbanned region. i have 3 acc.
1st made in my region thats seems get in banned list.
my 2nd using US vpn and tor but somehow after 3 weeks i cant use it.
and 3rd i made with different Vpn and changing my device time clock and regions.
idk what the cause of it but after 2 weeks my 3rd account is getting in there and somehow my 2nd acc with 4 month age also suddenly showing igneous code too.

maybe its just need good vpn to making and activate verify account in unbanned regions. after having igneous code then we just use usual delete cookie method for not using vpn again.

sorry bad english just want to give review on the tricks. also its not that different if you didnt have crazy tag that you want to find. just when i enter the other site, i already forget what i want to find. but still i found some misc that already gone and didnt get transfered to other copy sites.

thanks for giving us good tricks. hope we wont losing it later
is getting the igneus string to not be mystery a trial and error thing? as in is it based on luck?
I am 99% sure that getting the correct ingenios value depends solely on the IP from which the request to the site is made.

I lost access again, but I was able to log in again on the first attempt using that little known VPN in the USA.
And then I lost access again because I didn't look that ingenios has an expiry date of only a few days. But this time I just changed the value of ingenios from "mystery" to the previous one saved in advance and corrected the expiry date for half a year ahead without using VPN and everything worked. (In the place where I found out this information, it was written that people had been logging into their account for years using the once saved ingenios value.)

It seems to me that it doesn't matter where the account was created from, only the IP from which the attempt is made to log in.
I am sure that all TOR IP's are blacklisted due to too much traffic on the site from one IP. So they are useless now.
The same can be said with confidence about public VPNs from VPNGate and other similar places.
With a fairly high chance, popular and fast paid VPN servers can also be blacklisted due to high traffic to the site from one IP.

It seems logical that little-known servers with low traffic or even a personal private server somewhere in the USA or another country has the maximum chance to log in seamlessly.

But, if you have already saved the necessary value of ingenios and other cookies, then you can log in from the VPN to those blacklisted for logging in and issuing only "mystery", but not completely banned.

derret

It is necessary to save the value of ingenios, ipb_member_id and ipb_pass_hash are automatically filled in when you log in to e-hentai, but you can also save them just in case. When editing cookies, do not forget to correct the expiry date. As I've written before: According to rumors, the value of ingenios can be used for years.

Reactions: luckytemp1
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote