HOW TO ACCESS EXHENTAI [2021]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Mar 12, 2023
Well, I deleted my cookies, made an account, waited for two weeks like a good boy, logged in, accessed the site using HTTPS and boom, it just works.
No Tor/VPN/extension bullshit needed.
(I guess it helps to live in a country that doesn't have autistic fits over fiction. :Kappa:)

Last edited:

john34404

Jul 1, 2018
The sure way to do it:
1. Clear cache
2. Go to e-*.o* then click on the my home,
3. log in,
4. change the - to an x, and then delete everything after the ...g/ and initialize the site
- If in a country that has blocked the domain, use .tor or a VPN to bypass the restriction.
Never had any problems with the above method, except three times. Two times had to do with the child safety mode of my anti-virus add on for the web browser, i was testing it to see if it was robust and good enough to use on my young cousin's computer it was not and like a virus it turned itself back on multiple times, the final time the site was migrating to a new location and was thusly denying all non-premium accounts (aka you spent money on e- and got the hath perks or are a mod) at the time.
They did add an access timer for some accounts before the ex would be allowed for some of my friends though, about a month so that is a thing that can happen, but its very inconsistant and is easily lessoned/bypassed by playing the e- browser game.

SAN4EZDREAMS

Sep 21, 2019
Hello, I will leave information on how I managed to get to exhentai on my new account.
As I understand the most important factors to get on this site is to have a normal Moderation Power points and that the account was more than 7-8 days old.
But just in case, I will leave the instructions that and how I did:

1) The first thing I did, of course registered on the forum
2) On the forum, I showed some activity unsubscribing to the stupid topics on the type (what ate today, what the weather and so on), in general, I got 9 posts (on average, 1 post per day)
3) on the e-hentai is a tab My home, there we see Current Moderation Power, I do not know if this plays a role or not, but still I decided to raise the score from 1 to 2, for this there are many ways, but they are all long except 1 way, play the game HentaiVerse which is in the upper right corner of e-hentai, there for levels in the game, you get points in Current Moderation Power, this stupid game about farm crap. (I have in the game 57 level, which in turn gave me a "Level +1.14" Current Moderation Power
4) passed 7-8 days
5) I first went to exhentai and deleted cookies
6) I logged into the forum e-hentai
7) logged in and accessed exhentai

If you still have some problems after that, try to do the same as in steps 5,6,7 but with help of VPN

Feb 14, 2023
looking at you guys struggling, has anyone ever tried to turn this into business?

1. $5 service to create E-H account (access to ExH included)
2. $3 yearly subscription plan for cookies reset service (max 5 reset)
3. $1 cookies reset service only (2-3 days warranty)

P.S 50/50 we won't judge you based on your hentai preference

• Haha
Reactions: EssenceOfChieftain

SAN4EZDREAMS

Sep 21, 2019
looking at you guys struggling, has anyone ever tried to turn this into business?

1. $5 service to create E-H account (access to ExH included)
2. $3 yearly subscription plan for cookies reset service (max 5 reset)
3. $1 cookies reset service only (2-3 days warranty)

P.S 50/50 we won't judge you based on your hentai preference
Do you want to be the first customer? :)
In fact everything is simple and clear but about these "little things" nowhere is written for this and try to do it yourself to get access.

Feb 14, 2023
Do you want to be the first customer? :)
In fact everything is simple and clear but about these "little things" nowhere is written for this and try to do it yourself to get access.
nah thanks, all of my ExH accounts is fine.

I just wondering if some of you having a hard time trying to fix the cookies problem, maybe they should just directly ask someone who might interested trying to "help" them, since it's quite troublesome especially in a country with strict government censorhip.

Obiyo

Aug 5, 2016
I'm confused af, why some people begging for an account that's free to register ?
Google for disposable email and register normally on E-H for them cookies.

Boom, now you can access Ex-.
Also hath perks scripts for unlimited scrolling.

Feb 14, 2023
I'm confused af, why some people begging for an account that's free to register ?

tested the script, works like a charm thanks.

gado279

Apr 7, 2023

How do I use this script im dumb

Verity Freedom

Apr 15, 2022
Here it is recommended to register an account using the tor browser, but they do not take into account that tor ips are banned. I tried to register an account for the first time on this shit two weeks ago using a vpn, but the account is still not open. Now I want to try to register an account using tor, but it looks almost impossible. Even 5 years ago, people complained that half of tor ips were banned. Now they may have banned the entire tor. It is impossible to register or log in. One of the last VPNs that is now working stably in Russia is planet vpn, but it did not help.

Verity Freedom

Apr 15, 2022
therefore, of course I would pay you any reasonable amount in the region of $ 10 for a working account, but since Russia is completely isolated from the world's payment systems, I cannot do this. We even buy games in Steam through third-party services. Therefore, you should make several working accounts and sell them to those who need them. I can also pay you, but for this, again, I will need a third-party service. Although there is a chance that even a working account will not work when you try to log in to it via VPN.

LewdLover1

Aug 22, 2023
Working method without Tor, but only suitable for Android.
1) Download Hendroid
2) Turn on VPN (in my case)
3) Launch Hendroid and go to Exhentai
Also, newly created accounts will not be allowed on Exhentai. I was able to log in from an account that was 1 year old. As for new accounts I can't say anything, try to wait a couple of weeks.
didn't work

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote