dorianv

Aug 10, 2017
As a NTR hater, this VN is rather on the border? I feel kinda confused for whom is this made for. The love-dovey stuff is bad, also protagonist is not really speaking you kinda hear his thoughts. Then there are NTR moments with "real-studs" from the brothel where your wife/love is cheating on you outside with them if you prostitute her. Then even if you prostitute everyone and you use them in fight you will get the love/wife stuff anyway.

So what I do, I pick the characters that are interesting for me and prostitute the rest. I think its kinda win for both sides I guess.

Anyway this game is a mess, do not get too much involved with any of the characters and just play it as a game that is made to be pure NTR, with no feelings at all. Just enjoy the NSFW stuff.

Reactions: PinkCactus

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
Unless at least one of the girls permanently leaves the protagonist for dick or some such, then this game does not have NTR. Cheating/Swinging/Sharing are not NTR. The fact that f95's tag system is dumb with some things doesn't mean that it's right about said things. Fact is, you can't have NTR without that final loss where one side of the relationship absolutely stops on an emotional level.

I'm saying all that because any NTR fan trying to play this game for its supposed NTR content would be majorly disappointed.

Considering how I feel when a game supposedly has a fetish, only to turn out that no, it doesn't, I'd rather avoid the false advertising.

Though, I do have to agree that the sex-part of the game is very... hamfisted, for lack of a better way of putting it. The relationships with the girls seem to be some variation of "suddenly, I like you, let's fuck" and then "I totally love you for no reason, let's get married!" The only ones that are different are the princess and the maid, who at least knew the protagonist since he was a kid and all that. Maybe some of the girls are different, I'm taking my time with the game and haven't finished it yet... but it seems unlikely that they'd change the formula.

All in all? I really can't say who this game is meant to appeal too in the hentai aspect. Well, aside from the peeps that just like watching anime girls get fucked. The game's got some nice variety there at least. The game aspect of it and the story aren't terrible either. In the end, I guess this game isn't focused exclusively on its hentai content.

pipsarupse

Jun 26, 2022
I feel kinda confused for whom is this made for.
For people who have a prostitution fetish like me, probably.

I like seeing the reactions and thoughts of the girls that get themselves involved in selling their body for money.

I love seeing girls coming to the conclusion that they have to sell their bodies, that there's no other way, and their reactions to the act itself.

I guess, deep inside, I just like seeing girls acknowledging that this is their natural state of being. By resorting to prostitution to reach their goal, they just prove that all women are, in the end, simply whores.

just play it as a game that is made to be pure NTR, with no feelings at all.
There is no NTR in this game, though. The prostitution is treated as simply a job. The heroines never leave you for other men. They might enjoy their work, but what's wrong with that? It's like saying that by enjoying your office job you're cheating on your hobby of playing the guitar.

For the game to be NTR, it would need to have feelings of jealousy and/or the heroine getting stolen. It's not even netorase, because of how disconnected you are as a protagonist from what goes on in the brothel. I mean that in the sense that the MC doesn't seem to exhibit any arousal from the girls whoring themselves. At most, it can be called swinging, but even then, they treat prostitution too much like a job for that.

Now, if the problem is that you yourself are feeling jealous or frustrated by whoring them out, which is why you consider this NTR, then that's your problem to overcome. The game wasn't written as NTR. It's just happy prostitution, as opposed to, for example, being raped, corrupted, blackmailed, drugged and/or etcetera into being a prostitute.

destroyzack96

Sep 13, 2020
still don't understand how to do battle in this game,can anyone explain? i'd played many games even for first played game i'll know right away,but this game doesn't have any good tutorial. sorry bad english

pipsarupse

Jun 26, 2022
still don't understand how to do battle in this game,can anyone explain? i'd played many games even for first played game i'll know right away,but this game doesn't have any good tutorial. sorry bad english
Don't want to be rude, but you could've tried searching and/or skimming this thread first. There's literally a pretty good explanation of the system just a bit up. And other explanations of the actual combat if you go back a bit more.

DuniX

Dec 20, 2016
What I managed to figure out so far in battle.

On the top right there is auto for your leader(shift key) and pause(space) when you want to figure out what is going on in the moment, especially how those passive triggers work and so on.

Top left is your Active Skills if you have enough Mana.

Bottom left you have:
Tank Order that gives you a boost of Aggro for that character so that enemies are more likely to target.
I am not quite sure what the next one does, it might be an enemy target preference if you have ranged enemies/mages.
Equipment Roll if you have Spares you can change the equipment of that character in your party(similar to Inventory but for your party).
Healing I am also not sure, it might be related to Dying State of the character or it might be that you need a specific character/equipment/skill to use.

Inventory Left Click equips in Main Hand, Right Click for Offhand, or use consumables.
Bow needs Arrows in offhand to work.

When controlling the character move with WSAD, aim with the mouse and left click to attack.
Right click to use some defense abilities from shield, glove, boot.
Some passive can give you counterattacks on shield block or dodge(boot).
I am not sure how the AI uses the defense abilities and counter passives and how dodge is related to evasion.
If you hit multiple opponents that damage is distributed between them, so if you hit 3 you do 33% damage.

Once the LP of a character goes to 0 you enter a "Dying" state(can still move) and you can Recover by moving to an Ally that can heal you.
Once the Max LP goes down when in the Dying state and reaches 0 that character is out for good in that battle.

In the Team Composition menu:
First you can change the "Leader" you control by selection the first slot in the team.
You can have various "Loadouts" that you can script the behaviour with the top right button, but only the spares you can change in battle not the loadouts.
Skills and equipment costs Ability Points(AP) you can go in the negative but it impacts your stats so it's not ideal.

Last edited:
Apr 7, 2017
There's the ghost of a good game here, or rather, the ghost of two good games awkwardly smashed together, but the result is doing neither well.

teddidiah

Mar 24, 2019
The tone of this story goes from hilarious hijinks with splashes of solemn sadness before ramping right into hard grimdark, huh

Reactions: Vitklim

Ladydarkness

Feb 16, 2018
How to Build a Magnificent Kingdom Update 1.01

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

1. Install and Play

|

PS: You need version 1.00 to do this update.
PS²: Compressed version is not compatible.

Last edited:

Xyav

Aug 29, 2018
I can't read Japanese, I only know google-fu + the translated bits from in-game + the untranslated bits from after entering the codes, so if anyone wants to correct me on any of this please feel free!!

I recommend not entering this one until you beat the game or give up - 0114106 - Malice edition clear - unlocks three endgame-level brothel scenes which can be watched from Domestic Affairs.

3489641 - Dille and Elle Show Up - Adds Dille and Elle to your party. Access it from Domestic Affairs.

1567820 - Anime Special 1 - The "Soap Mat Sliding" active ability for Ariadne can be learned from Domestic Affairs.

7246882 - Anime Special 2 - The "LoroNavi" guide system can be unlocked in Domestic Affairs. It says: "You can get explanations about restoration or battle tactics through the Domestic Events menu from now on." But afaik it only unlocks the choice to turn pregnancy on or off.

6429691 - Ariadne's Fleshlight - Throwing equipment "Massive Hole" can be obtained from Domestic Affairs.

2467118 - Yushia's Fleshlight - Throwing equipment "Two-Hole Gorgeous" can be obtained from Domestic Affairs.

4867723 - Luluka's Fleshlight - Throwing equipment "Tighty-Tighty" can be obtained from Domestic Affairs.

5951245 - Colored paper gift for voice actors - Unlocks... nothing?
Just two questions:
Can these events / items be obtained by a normal playthrough or are the exlusively obtainable from these iris codes?
Are those codes themselves obtained by playing the game or are they originally obtained outside the game like some Japan-exclusive events and hence have no influence on the story development?

Reactions: DuniX

teddidiah

Mar 24, 2019
Just two questions:
Can these events / items be obtained by a normal playthrough or are the exlusively obtainable from these iris codes?
Are those codes themselves obtained by playing the game or are they originally obtained outside the game like some Japan-exclusive events and hence have no influence on the story development?
The latter. The fleshlights are bonuses for buying them (not in game (yes there are fleshlights of the trio (what the hell))) and they're super weapons, the anime for buying the anime I assume, and a DLsite bonus. The only one that's remotely "real" is the DLsite one, which adds a character that the game promptly jokes about being a random DLC character with no influence on anything beyond some bonus sex CGs.

None of them are necessary or do anything beyond a couple of cheat weapons if you really want.

3.40 star(s) 25 Votes