ciphertul

Jun 20, 2018
I think it's mostly a case of the stories being in the same world, at the level of simple cameos. Kind of a thumbs up to the people who played the previous games.
Well Atkasha's whole gimmick was time control, I wonder if this is a different place in the world or in the future.

SakuraKoi

Oct 22, 2020
the mc corrupting them so they agree to prostituting themselves
What corruption? Princess says that they are gonna run a prostitute&robbery kingdom and regardless of initial settings, the girls just say 'ok, let's fuck!' except to the MC who is as blank of a slate as one could be. The girls do all the talking and all ya get is a single decision sometimes.

Incidentally, I just choose a save with the slutty option to see the difference between the bond events. While neat that there is indeed a difference, the perverted option with the Maid (first event) does not only flaunt that feature in your face... but half of it is in Japanese, with a single text box, that then sends one back to the management screen with the HCG (without background) still and always visible.

I'd say the game designers/programmers really screwed the artists over.

pipsarupse

Jun 26, 2022
Well Atkasha's whole gimmick was time control, I wonder if this is a different place in the world or in the future.
Sorry, I "played" it many years ago when my Japanese was practically nonexistent so I wasn't able to follow the story well (I'm still not great at reading, which is why I waited for the translation of this chonker of a game).

But I know they're not direct sequels, at least, so you probably won't be missing anything crucial. It's probably more like those who played the previous ones will be able to know more about the backstory of those characters.

pipsarupse

Jun 26, 2022
but half of it is in Japanese, with a single text box, that then sends one back to the management screen with the HCG (without background) still and always visible.
That's Kagura Games' releases in a nutshell. This was already reported to them on their Discord server, so they should be fixing this and the other numerable bugs in a future patch.

Remember, the rule for Kagura Games' releases is to wait a week or two for patches. That's how it usually goes. And this game being massive, I'd say it would be a month or more in this case.

Reactions: DuniX
Feb 29, 2020
Not sure if you're simply joking or really think that about this game, but I have to reiterate.

There is no corruption in this game. The heroines are willing to prostitute themselves because they want to rebuild the kingdom, and that's one of the faster ways to earn money.

And there's no NTR either because they never leave the MC for any other man. The prostitution is just treated as a simple job. At most, it can be called swinging, but definitely not any kind of NTR.
i picked the super slutty options and just made the assumption that "if unlocking brothel management early is a character creation perk that probably means at least some degree of coercion is needed under normal circumstances" but if the end result is effectively the same regardless then yeah i was wrong on that front

and, yes, my entire post was completely sarcastic in nature but seeing as how i've already gotten two "well, akshually" responses maybe i just struck a nerve

• Haha
Reactions: pipsarupse

Osasa'ea

Mar 20, 2021
Enjoying it so far, but I feel there's a few progression based glitches currently in the game which are also the source of some complaints. Judging from the abilities in the brothel menu, some of the girls shouldn't have immediate access to penetration sex from the start. And Bond Events are likely supposed to be locked behind chapter progress but you can just immediately start ranking up your Bond with Ariadne to Lovers the moment you get access to the development menu. Scenes in the gallery too, are glitched. Scenes I've not seen before are unlocked for viewing, and scenes I've seen are for some reason not viewable from the gallery. Hopefully the fox will release a patch soon. Unless these issues are present in the Japanese release and were never 'fixed' (in other words, they're intentional features).

Gallery is definitely not working as intended though.

Reactions: wallglued

The NTRtainer

May 22, 2020
Enjoying it so far, but I feel there's a few progression based glitches currently in the game which are also the source of some complaints. Judging from the abilities in the brothel menu, some of the girls shouldn't have immediate access to penetration sex from the start. And Bond Events are likely supposed to be locked behind chapter progress but you can just immediately start ranking up your Bond with Ariadne to Lovers the moment you get access to the development menu. Scenes in the gallery too, are glitched. Scenes I've not seen before are unlocked for viewing, and scenes I've seen are for some reason not viewable from the gallery. Hopefully the fox will release a patch soon. Unless these issues are present in the Japanese release and were never 'fixed' (in other words, they're intentional features).

Gallery is definitely not working as intended though.
did you happen to use the numeric codes provided earlier in the thread? If I remember correctly, one of them unlocks some gallery options. I could be mistaken about this though, I'm gonna try to see if I can find the comment that I remember implying this.

Osasa'ea

Mar 20, 2021
did you happen to use the numeric codes provided earlier in the thread? If I remember correctly, one of them unlocks some gallery options. I could be mistaken about this though, I'm gonna try to see if I can find the comment that I remember implying this.
I did. Is that the cause? Seems a bit weird, because I've unlocked a few scenes I know aren't supposed to be part of some 'Gallery only' bonus.

What issues are you having with the gallery?
A variety of scenes are unlocked in the Gallery which I've yet to see. And a few scenes, like the one where Luluka takes Ariadne to the bathroom in the middle of the night because she's afraid of ghosts, which I did see, are 'Locked'.

In addition, a handful of CGs being supposedly still censored (haven't seen any because I'm avoiding the brothel for now). I think a patch is underway which will fix my issues.

The NTRtainer

May 22, 2020
I did. Is that the cause? Seems a bit weird, because I've unlocked a few scenes I know aren't supposed to be part of some 'Gallery only' bonus.

A variety of scenes are unlocked in the Gallery which I've yet to see. And a few scenes, like the one where Luluka takes Ariadne to the bathroom in the middle of the night because she's afraid of ghosts, which I did see, are 'Locked'.

In addition, a handful of CGs being supposedly still censored (haven't seen any because I'm avoiding the brothel for now). I think a patch is underway which will fix my issues.
I am fairly certain that that is indeed the cause, making it not a bug per se, but I can understand your frustration. I noticed this too, but I'd already put in the codes, and then I saw a comment mentioning that one of the codes unlocks some gallery options.

If, however, you're sure that there are some options in there that cannot be part of any bonus content, then your guess is as good as mine and then yeah, that'd be a bug for certain. I couldn't find any like that though.

arkhemis

Game Developer
Oct 27, 2019
I don't expect anything with Kagura, because we all already know what kind of games they handled so far... :sneaky:

srx47

May 8, 2018
so... i finished game and have 2 questions:
- where do i get upgrade orbs
- how to get good ending %)

ciphertul

Jun 20, 2018
so... i finished game and have 2 questions:
- where do i get upgrade orbs
- how to get good ending %)
You get the spiria orbs from doing the item field one of the options is to make a copy of an effect on the item you do.

Reactions: srx47

Merlin7

Apr 20, 2019
What's the code do ?
https://f95zone.to/threads/how-to-build-a-magnificent-kingdom-v1-00-irisfield.128631/post-8854730
Can someone break down actual combat? I feel very stupid as it never explains anything. No clue what the bottom left buttons do. No clue what the skills they occasionally learn do, or where to find that out, and no clue how to supposedly save a downed unit.
Can't tell you how to feel, but it's not you - the game intentionally lacks in-depth battle tutorials according to the creator's blog: "I have omitted all commentary functions other than the first battle tutorial, so here is a summary of information about the game!" The images are in Japanese, but google translate's phone app (where you use the camera) does a pretty good job making it legible-ish. Idk if anyone has a better way of figuring it out than me.

I use shift (press to toggle on or off) to make the player controlled character battle automatically. It kinda stinks at it though. In manual, WASD controls movement, you can click the character portraits in the top left to activate their selected active skill, and yeah idk what the stuff in the bottom left is for either tbh. You probably want to explore the Team Composition tab, then select the girl you want to learn about or modify, then hover the mouse over the skills to learn what they do. You can only have one active skill turned on at a time, but you can have many passive skills turned on. The equipment and skills are limited by that character's ability points - each item or active (not greyed out) skill uses up the number of ability points shown next to its name. Go negative and.... idk wtf happens. The menu lets you leave just fine, maybe there's a consequence in battle, I haven't tested that. I'm doing my best to color inside the lines rather than try to break things haha

Reactions: DuniX and Anonynous
3.40 star(s) 25 Votes