Keyen

Nov 7, 2017
Little question because i'm starting to become insane. Is there a way to change the font of menus? The dark grey over the dark red, unless you move the mouse on the menu/item is shit. Is there a way to make it always as if you had the mouse on everything color-wise? Did I changed something I shouldn't have?

csum

Jan 7, 2020
Need help to impregnate Yushia (lover)? I already fuck her multiple times yet can't become pregnant.

Tarnumius

Feb 10, 2019
English is not my main language, I have a question where you have sex with the girls without having to open the brothel? I raised the bond level to 9 and I didn't skip any scenes: S, and when I entered the gallery I don't know if it's all unlocked because I put all the cheats... I was with a girl through the gallery, but it didn't work pregnancy, is there a way without opening the brothel?
Bond events have 2 special events for girls "Lovers" and "Wife" after receive it you can have sex with girl any time from Domestic Affairs button and appropriate event. Pregnancy work if you enable option in Lorona event

Reactions: _Maou_

RMelton

Jan 29, 2019
Yep, it's definitely the gameplay that exasperates me more than anything. Been giving the blacksmith thing a feel to see how much it generally costs to upgrade weapons. Raise defense, LP, durability? About a few hundred to a few thousand gold which increases as it improves of course. To lower the AP cost by just 1?
Over 2 million gold needed.
And that's for an item I gotten from the early stages on normal difficulty.

pipsarupse

Jun 26, 2022
I hate the translator for this. Another idiot who "translates" onii-chan or san to "Buddy"... View attachment 2009955
I feel ya. I hate it too. Thankfully it's mostly voiced, so you can listen to the true dialogue. I personally mostly listen to it because I know enough Japanese to get by with a little help from the translation. That's what watching years of subbed anime gets you (though I did also study Japanese a bit on the side).

caflambe

Jul 23, 2017
Yep, it's definitely the gameplay that exasperates me more than anything. Been giving the blacksmith thing a feel to see how much it generally costs to upgrade weapons. Raise defense, LP, durability? About a few hundred to a few thousand gold which increases as it improves of course. To lower the AP cost by just 1?
Over 2 million gold needed.
And that's for an item I gotten from the early stages on normal difficulty.
Don't worry about upgrading weapon stats, you'll get an easier way once you finish chapter 3.
Per-stat upgrading through money probably shouldn't have been implemented in the first place honestly, maybe it's a deprecated feature made early on development but never removed when the easier way was implemented.

Reactions: pipsarupse

csum

Jan 7, 2020
For those who already finished this or nearing the endgame. How do I get girl/girls to become wife/wives?

Hypocryte72

May 25, 2018
For those who already finished this or nearing the endgame. How do I get girl/girls to become wife/wives?
You just keep progressing on the character from the 'domestic affairs' menu till they become a lover then a wife.
If not, then you might need to progress thru the story more.
-
I noticed this is v1.00 equivalent of the japanese version isn't it?
The magicbook I use "Lifetaker Tome" can't aim again, this was fixed on v1.10 of the japanese version.

Last edited:
Reactions: csum

Tarnumius

Feb 10, 2019
Spend time with the right girl in fights more often. After some events you get "Lovers" event first and after some fights "Wife" event. It is also necessary to perform all the personal events of the girls in the "Domestic affairs", these are the ones in the picture of which the girl is alone. Repeating the same fights, as well as the same difficulty, also works.

Reactions: csum

Tarnumius

Feb 10, 2019
Need help to impregnate Yushia (lover)? I already fuck her multiple times yet can't become pregnant.
At the end of my passage of the game, , Yushia received only 3 pregnancies, unlike other girls, perhaps this process is just much more difficult for her.

3.40 star(s) 25 Votes