master09999

Jan 22, 2020
ah hello, the game does not work for me it keeps saying that it can not find d3dx9_33.dill when I see it in the game folder.

Merlin7

Apr 20, 2019
ah hello, the game does not work for me it keeps saying that it can not find d3dx9_33.dill when I see it in the game folder.
the file: "d3dx9_33.dll" isn't found, even she is there LOL, i didn't change anything after unpacking?
If you google "d3dx9_33.dll missing" you will find plentiful instructions in whichever language you prefer about how to fix it. If you don't want to read, there are also youtube videos about it, that walk you through the whole thing.
...or just download it from a safe website and put it in the main folder alongside the game's exe. It should be ~3.33MB so not a big file.

Last edited:

Merlin7

Apr 20, 2019
Someone earlier reported that it is bugged and that it did happen to him. Are you sure that there is really no such bug? Maybe it is intermittent.
It's not intermittent. I think in your... discussion... with Sideweinder, you may have missed two key posts:
AFAIK the setting is only effective for auto-prostitution. You probably notice after doing a Sortie any characters that aren't used in battle will do their own thing like patrolling and stuff, right? When the girls wear their brothel uniform and aren't being used in Sortie they will perform brothel work according to the setting. Brothel minigame will always use one of the demands from the customers and ignore the setting. Girls might lose their virginity if you assign them to customer that demands sex. The chance becomes 100% if sex is the only demand from that customer.
I think you're right. First day, Princess virgin. I set her to BJ only. Send her off to BJ clients (some have a mix of tags, including sex). But she has sex anyway since it's manual. Seems like only "auto mode" follows your instructions. Bad game design.
(bold underlined text added for emphasis and speed of reading)

To rephrase - using the brothel automatically will follow the restrictions you set. Using the brothel manually, aka playing the minigame, will not follow the automatic mode restrictions and may result in unwanted activities.

I'm not going to offer my two cents on whether or not this was intentional vs. a bug or who's been lying to you and who hasn't. Pretty sure half this thread is just lots and lots of folks (some who've tried to play but don't get it + some commenting without ever playing it) misunderstanding the goal and various systems of this game. Personally I suggest reading the forum for tips in advance then giving it a try! Then checking back and posting your own tips and reading the new ones! Best of both worlds really, and not just for H-games.

Special thanks to nyagura for reposting the IrisCodes and Mage4 for the game mechanics explanation link and Kagura Games & co. for being willing to invest time and effort into translating this book-sized game!!

Last edited:

SakuraKoi

Oct 22, 2020
To clarify my earlier statement: Yes, you can entirely avoid where half of the game's budget went (I won't concede that point) if you do not send them into the brothel. However if one thinks that one can send them there to do some hand- and blowjobs (for what some might call 'slow corruption'), then one is being fooled.

And...
I think you're right. First day, Princess virgin. I set her to BJ only. Send her off to BJ clients (some have a mix of tags, including sex). But she has sex anyway since it's manual. Seems like only "auto mode" follows your instructions. Bad game design.
I did not even see that there is an auto-mode (just like being able to see how to exit the manual-mode) but thanks for mentioning it. I just want to say that this H game may only be for one if one wants them to be instantly slutty (or miss half of the content despite liking such content) and does not mind having to watch events afterwards, in some or another order. Or does the manual mode at least play the events?

PassAlong

Jan 9, 2020
Now I don't mean to nitpick at every game that comes out, especially h-games that I download here for free, but for one of the battle ost "Spaghetti Western- My Darling Clementine" [You Fulca], doesn't it sound awfully close to one of Wild Arms 3 Battle OST, GunMetal Action?

Is that considered infringement if something like that gets remixed?

Zastinx

Feb 18, 2018
Now I don't mean to nitpick at every game that comes out, especially h-games that I download here for free, but for one of the battle ost "Spaghetti Western- My Darling Clementine" [You Fulca], doesn't it sound awfully close to one of Wild Arms 3 Battle OST, GunMetal Action?

Is that considered infringement if something like that gets remixed?
No I've heard the track used in other games its royalty free music

Reactions: Merlin7

jxd

Jun 8, 2020
English is not my main language, I have a question where you have sex with the girls without having to open the brothel? I raised the bond level to 9 and I didn't skip any scenes: S, and when I entered the gallery I don't know if it's all unlocked because I put all the cheats... I was with a girl through the gallery, but it didn't work pregnancy, is there a way without opening the brothel?

Merlin7

Apr 20, 2019
What are the codes for i just started up the game for the first time and saw that option in the menu.
I can't read Japanese, I only know google-fu + the translated bits from in-game + the untranslated bits from after entering the codes, so if anyone wants to correct me on any of this please feel free!! It's difficult to test because some of the unlocks seem to persist even after deleting my saves & global save.

3489641 - Dille and Elle Show Up - Adds Dille & Elle to your party. (Two girls but one character.) Access the event which adds them in Domestic Affairs.

6429691 - Ariadne's Fleshlight - Throwing weapon "Massive Hole" can be obtained from Domestic Affairs.

2467118 - Yushia's Fleshlight - Throwing weapon "Two-Hole Gorgeous" can be obtained from Domestic Affairs.

4867723 - Luluka's Fleshlight - Throwing weapon "Tighty-Tighty" can be obtained from Domestic Affairs.

1567820 - Anime Special 1 - The "Soap Mat Sliding" active skill for Ariadne can be learned from Domestic Affairs.

7246882 - Anime Special 2 - unlocks three endgame-level brothel scenes which can be watched from Domestic Affairs. Not viewable in the CG gallery. Not tied to Brothel or game progression. Not recommended to watch until late or post-game unless you don't mind massive cognitive dissonance from seeing the girls be mega sluts.

0114106 - Clear Malice's Story - Unlocks/changes endgame cutscene related to untranslated "How to Train Slaves" game since all of this circle's games are set in the same universe/timeline/etc - all credit for this explanation goes to Darksavior

^ Useful codes (whose benefits are 100% confirmed)
----------------------
Useless? code

5951245 - Voice actor autograph - doesn't unlock anything

Last edited:
Reactions: Tarnumius

Kourgerset

Sep 21, 2020
Can't believe I'm asking this but does anyone know how to replace the uncensored CGs with the censored ones? The CGs are so bad that looking at pixels is 100% more pleasant.

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 25 Votes