SUKIRITOD

Feb 3, 2018
Eh... No. It's the other way around. The hentai anime was made as extra content based on the game. It's just that the English translation took years because the game is massive, as one of the Kagura Games' staff says.
hmm.. i see

stekegkin

Oct 27, 2017
Ok, so another person chimes in on the "fully optional side"
found another post on the other side though. in reviews
cleanfeel reviewed the game today with

So ... 2 v 2 on who is lying.
The brothel, while obviously relevant and touched on by the characters in the story due to it being there, is optional. You don't have to buy the upgrades, or assign the people you like to work in it; you can earn Gold and Workshop points by battling and doing other things. I don't know if there's a point where it becomes mandatory, but from the time I've played; it's entirely optional. I haven't even touched the Brothel yet and it hasn't gated me so far from progressing with the story or character events.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Seconded. In addition, I try to be understanding of people who develop emotional and personal attachment to video game characters and are negatively moved by seeing an NTR scene, I can maybe even sympathize with people who somehow still feel compelled to play a game like that knowing what's involved, but when the NTR is literally easily avoidable, the complaints just become ridiculous.
facepalm. the complaint is literally the the avoid button does not work. This is basic english.
One person reported that his girls went to the brothel without being assigned. another complained that when he sent girls to do blowjobs in the brothel and forbade vaginal sex, they had vaginal sex anyways, ignoring the setting.

So far your only defense of your position that "it totes does" is... to make sanctimonious condescending psychoanalysis accusing the other side of having mental issues.
This is making me convinced that you are the one lying rather than those who just calmly said the feature did not work for them.

Why are you so defensive about it anyways?

The NTRtainer

May 22, 2020
facepalm. the complaint is literally the the avoid button does not work. This is basic english.
One person reported that his girls went to the brothel without being assigned. another complained that when he sent girls to do blowjobs in the brothel and forbade vaginal sex, they had vaginal sex anyways, ignoring the setting.

So far your only defense of your position that "it totes does" is... to make sanctimonious condescending psychoanalysis accusing the other side of having mental issues.
This is making me convinced that you are the one lying rather than those who just calmly said the feature did not work for them.

Why are you so defensive about it anyways?
I've been playing the game for three hours and not once has anyone magically, autonomously went to the brothel. I don't give a damn about whether you think I'm lying or not either, since you clearly haven't played the game, so your point of reference is "but they said so!!!!"

The only real facepalm here is your contribution to this thread. And I have no idea where the concept of mental issues relates to this conversation, you're reaching unprecedented levels of cringe with your antics right now.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
I've been playing the game for three hours and not once has anyone magically, autonomously went to the brothel.
So you are calling several people liars. one of the sides here has to be wrong or lying.
It might shock you, but I have no idea who you are and why I should trust YOU over those other 2 guys.
So far you have only given me reasons to doubt you with your constant insistence on going on the attack

The NTRtainer

May 22, 2020
So you are calling several people liars. one of the sides here has to be wrong or lying.
It might shock you, but I have no idea who you are and why I should trust YOU over those other 2 guys.
So far you have only given me reasons to doubt you with your constant insistence on going on the attack
I literally don't care whether you believe me or not. I don't know why you have this complex of thinking that your approval/affirmation is of any value to me, and so far I've not insulted you a single time, so again, I don't know why you feel "attacked" lmao

master09999

Jan 22, 2020
ah hello, the game does not work for me it keeps saying that it can not find d3dx9_33.dill when I see it in the game folder.

teddidiah

Mar 24, 2019
How do you have two thousand posts on this site and are still this awkward? Lying, alleged attacks, lord.

Game isn't for you, stop posting and scoot.

D.K

Nov 3, 2017
Don't want NTR? Don't play games with the tag.

Wow! Who would've guessed the solution was that simple!

Oxyacetylene

Oct 24, 2019
Y'all are talking past each other you're both right. What is true is that:

1) If you don't click on the brothel screen, the game will never prompt you to use it (and no character will end up there). You only deal with the brothel if you click on the brothel button and then click the equivalent of the "start brothel minigame" button.

2) In the brothel screen, you can enable and disable certain things the girls can do, this can mean that you have "sex" grayed out but have "BJ" on. It is true that either this is bugged or poorly communicated because, yeah what you enable or disable there doesn't make a difference. (That is, you can "disable sex" for a character in the brothel minigame, and then that character will proceed to go have sex in the brothel minigame)

I think it's a lot easier to view it as "If you use the brothel, the girls will have sex with other men". You do not have a say as to whether they just do blowjobs or whatever. If you're not cool with that. Just don't use the brothel 4head.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Don't want NTR? Don't play games with the tag.
facepalm.
Listen there buddy, the game is explicitly optional NTR, meaning it caters (allegedly) to both sides.
That is something the author decided, and you do not get to overrule him on that.

The question on this game is whether this is potentially bugged/falsely advertised.
As multiple people have claimed the options to disable NTR do not work
I appreciate your attempt to foster harmonious understanding. But we aren't talking past each other.
I understood them.
And they are pretended to not understand me so they could grandstand on how much they hate people who are not into NTR while psychoanalyzing me for daring to not share their fetish.
Even though all I did was ask for confirmation about the existence of bugs
It is true that either this is bugged or poorly communicated because
They explicitly claim that it is not bugged and that anyone who says otherwise is a liar.

Last edited:

The NTRtainer

May 22, 2020

1) If you don't click on the brothel screen, the game will never prompt you to use it (and no character will end up there). You only deal with the brothel if you click on the brothel button and then click the equivalent of the "start brothel minigame" button.

2) In the brothel screen, you can enable and disable certain things the girls can do, this can mean that you have "sex" grayed out but have "BJ" on. It is true that either this is bugged or poorly communicated because, yeah what you enable or disable there doesn't make a difference. (That is, you can "disable sex" for a character in the brothel minigame, and then that character will proceed to go have sex in the brothel minigame)

I think it's a lot easier to view it as "If you use the brothel, the girls will have sex with other men". You do not have a say as to whether they just do blowjobs or whatever. If you're not cool with that. Just don't use the brothel 4head.
It's literally that simple, and it's what I've been saying all along. You need to be an active agent in bringing the NTR about. If you simply don't do it, it won't happen.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
1) If you don't click on the brothel screen, the game will never prompt you to use it (and no character will end up there).
Someone earlier reported that it is bugged and that it did happen to him. Are you sure that there is really no such bug? maybe it is intermittent.

Oxyacetylene

Oct 24, 2019
Someone earlier reported that it is bugged and that it did happen to him. Are you sure that there is really no such bug? maybe it is intermittent.
It's only bugged if you want it both ways that is:

1) You want to do brothels
2) You are okay with girls doing certain things (something like "I'm okay with cowgirl, but am not okay with missionary", or "I'm okay with BJs and HJs, but not anything else")

The bug is that you can not control what a girl does in the brothel. If you send a girl to the brothel (that is you, the player who made the decision to of your own free will) then she will most likely end up fucking a guy, which might not be what you're into.

If you just don't want any of the girls to sleep with other men at all, this bug is not an issue because all you have to do is **just never open the brothel menu**. The game is perfectly playable without touching any of the brothel content since all it's useful for is making money IIRC (Sorties also do this and pay quite well)

This is only a bug to be worried about if you want your girls to be prostitutes but only want them to do certain things while being a prostitute.

The NTRtainer

May 22, 2020
facepalm.
Listen there buddy, the game is explicitly optional NTR, meaning it caters (allegedly) to both sides.
That is something the author decided, and you do not get to overrule him on that.

The question on this game is whether this is potentially bugged/falsely advertised.
As multiple people have claimed the options to disable NTR do not work

I appreciate your attempt to foster harmonious understanding. But we aren't talking past each other.
I understood them.
And they are pretended to not understand me so they could grandstand on how much they hate people who are not into NTR while psychoanalyzing me for daring to not share their fetish.
Even though all I did was ask for confirmation about the existence of bugs

They explicitly claim that it is not bugged and that anyone who says otherwise is a liar.
You've accused me of implicating mental issues and attacking people, neither of which I've ever done, my comments on this thread serving as a testament to that. This has nothing to do with psychoanalysis, or criticizing you for not sharing a fetish, these are all neat little straw man things that you've conjured for yourself tonight, but knock yourself out.

I've also never, not once, called anyone a liar, especially not "explicitly". Please stop inventing quotes I've never said for you to attack.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
It's only bugged if you want it both ways that is:

1) You want to do brothels
2) You are okay with girls doing certain things (something like "I'm okay with cowgirl, but am not okay with missionary", or "I'm okay with BJs and HJs, but not anything else")

The bug is that you can not control what a girl does in the brothel. If you send a girl to the brothel (that is you, the player who made the decision to of your own free will) then she will most likely end up fucking a guy, which might not be what you're into.

If you just don't want any of the girls to sleep with other men at all this bug is no longer an issue because all you have to do is just never open the brothel menu.

This is only a bug to be worried about if you want your girls to be prostitutes but only want them to do certain things while being a prostitute.
Thank you. And I appreciate the straightforward answer without any psychoanalysis or personal attacks.

TheBlindSteve

May 14, 2017
facepalm.
Actually it's neither, this would(if you let the girls sleep around) be classified as Swinging not NTR. Please understand that in the context of this site NTR means when your significant other has sex with other men without your consent(or in some rare cases with consent) and falls in love with them over (you). In this case the girls can sleep around with the MC's permission which would be classified as Swinging, but it is never required for anything. In fact you don't even need to deal with the brothel at all, battling can make you plenty of money and workforce by itself it's just that acquiring naughty workforce is a lot harder but not as needed.

You never need to use the brothel at all to play the game there is no time limit so you're free to spend your time battling out for resources and grinding bonding points. Brothel events won't fire unless you actually start up the brothel, and you can see brothel scenes during the sex menu if you wish to still "get" them for the purposes of collecting, be warned however that some of them do involve multiple partners.
-edit
Forgot the correct tag of Swinging not sharing which is pretty much the same thing.

Last edited:

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Actually it's neither, this would(if you let the girls sleep around) be classified as sharing not NTR. Please understand that in the context of this site NTR means when your significant other has sex with other men without your consent(or in some rare cases with consent) and falls in love with them over (you)
Incorrect, in F95 sharing is considered NTR.
there is no such thing as a [sharing] tag for F95
https://f95zone.to/threads/tags-rules-and-list-updated-2021-05-02.10394/

3.40 star(s) 25 Votes