pipsarupse

Jun 26, 2022
Some people here have the wrong expectations for this game.

It's not a game about corrupting girls into becoming prostitutes. I haven't encountered any corruption elements so far. And it doesn't quite seen like a romance game, even though you can romance them. It seems to be mainly about rebuilding the kingdom and figuring out what happened with the previous king. I mean, it's literally the fecking title. XD

This is a game where the girls are determined to revive their kingdom, so they have the determination and resolve to engage in both prostitution and thievery.

That is why you can put them to work as prostitutes right away. They know it's the best way to earn money quick, so they take on this job.

Yes, in this game, prostitution is simply a job. You can romance the girls and still send them to work. There's no hard feelings about the girls getting it on with customers, because it's simply their job. They still come back to you. They still work for the goal of reviving their kingdom.

There is no NTR because there are no feelings associated with whoring them out. Nor any possibility of them being stolen. Happy prostitution is probably the best way to describe it.

This really is more of a story game than a generic nukige. If you're expecting a game where you can just skip the text until a sex scene, then this game isn't for you.

I haven't played far enough to say yet, but I feel like this is the type of game that could stand by itself even if it didn't have any erotic content.

Last edited:

Asia Argento

The Golden Dragon Princess
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
How to build a Magnificent Kingdom?
Lesbian tag.

Somewhere Avaron1974 is smiling from ear to ear.

Though tbh, pretty disappointed this is another johnny thundercock game. I had different expectations.

• Haha
Reactions: Avaron1974

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
It was quite obvious to me that prostitution is gonna be a thing in this game, right from the start when i saw this game in Kagura's upcoming years ago. The difference was that i thought i'd be playing as the princess and whoring out myself and my loyal female subjects, using pussy to curry favors with other nations and kingdoms, maybe kill those who couldn't be tamed with pussy, stuff like that.
All to restore the kingdom, and turn it into my ultimate whorehouse. Which seemed like a lot of fun. :whistle::coffee:

Then finally, the game i waited years for and thought will have female mc releases... with a "male mc" tag. :FacePalm::coffee:
And not even a chad male mc like the king.

Can i play as that king instead if i can't play as the princess? Pretty please? :ROFLMAO::coffee:

This is a game where the girls are determined to revive their kingdom, so they have the determination and resolve to engage in both prostitution and thievery.
Shhhh what are you doing being reasonable?
Can't you see the great drama unfolding in this thread? :ROFLMAO::coffee:

RMelton

Jan 29, 2019
Though I am wondering if certain characters, like say, Casco, might or might not warrant the loli tag.

cleanfeel

Jun 16, 2017
AFAIK the setting only effective for auto-prostitution. You probably notice after doing a Sortie any characters that isn't used in battle will do their own thing like patrolling and suff, right? When the girls wear their brothel uniform and isn't being used in Sortie they will perform brothel works according to the setting. Brothel minigame will always use one of the demands from the customers and ignore the setting. Girls might lose their virginity if you assigned them to customer that demand sex. The chance become 100% if sex is the only demand from that customer.
I think you're right. First day, Princess virgin. I set her to BJ only. Send her off to BJ clients (some have a mix of tags, including sex). But she has sex anyway since it's manual. Seems like only "auto mode" follows your instructions. Bad game design.

SUKIRITOD

Feb 3, 2018
I like the concept of this game, but... scene is just repeated... (like, if the heroine not virgin, after you have s*x again, she's back to virgin.. what?? that confusing)...

And i think this game is adaption from H-Eroge Anime with title "Subarashiki no Kokka no Kizukikata", with additional male and female characters, and you (The MC)..

Overall: Good game concept but, bad size (7GB), and bad system game...

Last edited:

Mage4

Nov 4, 2017
It also looks like the game mechanics explanation didn't make it into the game, and is only available in the creator's Japanese blog in Japanese. ( ). It's in image format so quite difficult to feed that though a translator.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Merlin7

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
After playing the game a bit, I have to say that the biggest problem it has is the utterly shitty tutorial for the various mechanics and whatnot. The game really doesn't do a good job of explaining that the first unit in the squad is the one you control. It also does a terrible job of explaining magic/casting, and it doesn't explain the auto-setting for the other members of the team at all, so you pretty much have to guess at what they do and how they work... which is terrible.

Everything else is subjective. The story seems interesting at least... which is honestly a lot more than I can say about most H-games of any kind. That makes me willing to cut the game a lot of slack.

As for the H-elements... Eh. Can't please everyone. It's clear that the girls don't enter in a relationship with anyone other than the MC and only if he pursues them. Well, unless there's girls later in the story with weirder set-ups.... It's also clear that they don't have the same mentality about sex that the average person does. Personally, I quite like that distinction. Sex with randoms might feel good for the girls, but they clearly don't care about it either way.

It's a more extreme version of the idea that food at a 5 star restaurant may test great, but you'll appreciate breakfast in bed from your significant other a lot more even if it's just eggs and bacon with organge juice, just because they're doing something special for you.

Rozenn

Apr 24, 2018
Nothing says Pure and chastity more than

"Honey, i love you..
but we need gallery completion money, so i will put you in the brothel where other men will see your naked body and grope them,
oh but they can only use your mouth, breast, legs, ass, and your hand. basically everything outside of your V is fair game so you dont need to worry about your chastity.

yes,you still need to suck complete stranger's cock, but atleast you will still be pure"
Reasonable

Oct 17, 2017
Some people here have the wrong expectations for this game.

It's not a game about corrupting girls into becoming prostitutes. I haven't encountered any corruption elements so far. And it doesn't quite seen like a romance game, even though you can romance them. It seems to be mainly about rebuilding the kingdom and figuring out what happened with the previous king. I mean, it's literally the fecking title. XD

That is why you can put them to work as prostitutes right away. They know it's the best way to earn money quick, so they take on this job.

Yes, in this game, prostitution is simply a job. You can romance the girls and still send them to work. There's no hard feelings about the girls getting it on with customers, because it's simply their job. They still come back to you. They still work for the goal of reviving their kingdom.

There is no NTR because there are no feelings associated with whoring them out. Nor any possibility of them being stolen. Happy prostitution is probably the best way to describe it.

This really is more of a story game than a generic nukige. If you're expecting a game where you can just skip the text until a sex scene, then this game isn't for you.

I haven't played far enough to say yet, but I feel like this is the type of game that could stand by itself even if it didn't have any erotic content.
I also tod same at first but after i did a lot of brothel scenes i can say its not just a "job" as for example the princess says lines like " i dont care about country as long as i can get dicks and have sex" in the name of roleplay or asking customers to " go to love hotels and have sex all night long" is just a few examples and im sure quite a lot of ppl would going to call that NTR :KEK: and yea not a simple job when they are asking/going sex all day long on their private time.Still none of that gets any mention/have any value in main story so yeah they arent important kinda like whatever happens in brothel stays there no affect on story whatso ever so ppl who dont like those can simple skip brothel or just think of it as noncanon as like you said its really pointless to talk about brothel aspect of the game here when the game is like " we put brothel here play it or not you dont lose shit"
ps: i started the game girls in slut mode so idk if it have any affects on those scenes/stories

Last edited:
Reactions: Tebix

pipsarupse

Jun 26, 2022
And i think this game is adaption from H-Eroge Anime with title "Subarashiki no Kokka no Kizukikata"
Eh... No. It's the other way around. The hentai anime was made as extra content based on the game. It's just that the English translation took years because the game is massive, as one of the Kagura Games' staff says.

• Wow
Reactions: p23rklo and Merlin7

ASERDDERERT

Jun 8, 2019
7 gb O_O
I hope there is plenty good h-scenes or at least most of them not of a kind of short animation/short text with 1-2 images?

P.S.
Hm? Why on dls it 4.91? What they have added? Oo
Also, I have a feeling that I saw hentai with some of thus girls.

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 25 Votes