Apr 16, 2018
I don't like this already. I came here to fap and the first music I hear is already sad. If I came for sad I'll just watch clannad. But I'll bear with it.

May 20, 2019
What an extraordinarily bizarre game. Of all the shit kagura could translate, THIS??

Nonsense, no flavour prostitute mechanic, tied to romances with the girls too... ? Pacing all over the place man, and hey, they all fuck from day 1! But uh, why exactly, do they do that?
Genuinely, the characters seem like good archetypes to build off of and they all fall flat on their face from word go.

Everyone here has echoed the same sentiment man, this seems like a hard pass across the board. Lackluster sim elements, underwhelming combat, pants on head retarded corruption/prostitution. Romance bros get NOTHING from this, and both NTR enjoyers and based haters got all the reason in the world to cry about this one too.

Japan bros seem obsessed with all the tropes represented here, and in usual indie jap developer fashion, they massively overcompensate and underdeliver.

Seriously Kagura, WHY THIS!? THERE'S SO MUCH BETTER OUT THERE MAN!

PKR505

May 21, 2019
Here is my compression reduced the size by 50%, now you should be able to take it Doom_. Don't forget the lube :KEK:

Original Size 7GB
Compressed Size: 3.5GB - MEGA - -
is this really working ?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: laladon

RMelton

Jan 29, 2019
is this really working ?
I used the compressed version and it's working fine for me. I got it from the Gofile link.

On another subject, regardless of the sex stuff I will say, I am a bit intrigued with the story premise. I legit am curious about what's happened with the good king and why he went mad and the character bond moments, when they talk about it does keep me interested in it. So I'll keep playing it for a bit.

Last edited:
Oct 17, 2017
1661628791475.png
how long is this game cuz i went this route for the lulz but if its too long i dont wanna start a new game + for romance path as i would just go with romance route if this shit is too long since im not fan of netorase/sharing its just some games fails to make this work and simply funny so went with this

Reactions: Dawoodi

RMelton

Jan 29, 2019
My main frustration is the actual gameplay more than anything really. Unless I missed a crucial tutorial it seems like it's just not explained well. It took me a few actual battles to realise I can control the first team member with WASD and attack manually, I though it was all automatic for all of them. Then I was wondering why I'm not getting any new items and realised I have to manually select if I want to keep any items won or they auto sell.
Now that I've gotten the hang of it a bit more it's less frustrating. Though still grindy.

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Well, something nice happened.
Wanted to load my save which i'm sure i created and... it's not there.

Cool, let's start again. :ROFLMAO::coffee:

Dawoodi

Jan 17, 2018
I don't think I'll ever understand why people get so hung up over who or what girls get fucked by in games. Beyond the visual aspect I mean. That I can understand.

Either way, unless there's some plot that allows the protagonist to lose one or more girls after he got into a relationship with them, this game doesn't have NTR. It's always a choice to prostitute any of the girls. Don't want them fucking with anyone else, don't prostitute them. Easy. You'll miss scenes, but that's like saying that you'll miss scenes by not playing a game with a fetish you don't like, it makes no sense whatsoever.

The only complaints that seem objective are the one made by that one guy that was commenting about the research tree and the complaints about the combat mechanics being weird. But all this bitching about the brother aspect of the game when it's part of the description explaining that the princess wants to make money by whoring herself out and any other girl she can convince is really really weird. It's not like it was hidden...

They even mention the MC from the start. Like. Isn't it obvious that the MC isn't going to be exclusive with the girls if there's tons of prostitution involve starting from the very top with the princess?

Ugh. I swear. This shit always comes up with male focus characters. It never comes up with fem-protagonists, because then all the peeps that want to self-insert don't give a crap...
Honestly buddy your criticism is very fair but i don't know what to tell you this game feels really strange for me, when i started it i thought it will be a wholesome romance game even from the start Ariadne and Luluka tell you that they trust you completely with their life, that's the stupid male fantasy that you want in these trashy H-games

But then they hit you like a truck with the prostitution mechanics and it all feels very weird and all the girls are ok with it, even if i chose to ignore the prostitution it will always be at the back of my mind that these girls that I'm working very hard to romance can just immediately go to the brothel and sleep with a lot of other men for no effort whatsoever, it makes you feel like the girls are mindless sluts and you a cuck for even trying

Also i don't know about your definition for NTR but for me if there is a self-insert character and love interest that you like, and these love interests go on to sleep with other characters then that's NTR for me

Tebix

Sep 3, 2017
View attachment 2008719
how long is this game cuz i went this route for the lulz but if its too long i dont wanna start a new game + for romance path as i would just go with romance route if this shit is too long since im not fan of netorase/sharing its just some games fails to make this work and simply funny so went with this
If you want romance that is the wrong game. A blank piece of paper has more personality than the MC and there isn't any romance to speak of. Because everything is disconnected in this game it doesn't really feel like sharing anyways. but if you want to avoid it than I can't really used the brothel, in my opinion the best part of the game.

Reactions: Dawoodi

Ars Almal

Jan 29, 2020
Nothing says Pure and chastity more than

"Honey, i love you..
but we need gallery completion money, so i will put you in the brothel where other men will see your naked body and grope them,
oh but they can only use your mouth, breast, legs, ass, and your hand. basically everything outside of your V is fair game so you dont need to worry about your chastity.

yes,you still need to suck complete stranger's cock, but atleast you will still be pure"

Oct 17, 2017
If you want romance that is the wrong game. A blank piece of paper has more personality than the MC and there isn't any romance to speak of. Because everything is disconnected in this game it doesn't really feel like sharing anyways. but if you want to avoid it than I can't really used the brothel, in my opinion the best part of the game.
yea figured thats why i went with lulz rather than trying hard to see a few romance scenes guess i will stick with pimp route :KEK:

3.40 star(s) 25 Votes