Ladydarkness

Feb 16, 2018
An Update out on Steam but patched game from kagura doesn't need that.

I'll do an update if new patch from kagura out, after all it's almost 4GB each patch is a pain :|

Last edited:
Reactions: ♍VoidTraveler

Mecheniy

Dec 7, 2017
I remember there was one similar game, when you control a princess (or queen?) that looks like the voluptuous saber (Altria) and prepare for the attack of the nearby kingdom. It was unfinished, but the pictures were quite good, and the H-scenes appear fast if you aim for it...
Too bad I forgot the name, and lost it after my hard drive decided to stop serving me.
May I ask the wise and informative ones here for the name of that gem?
This one? Misea Offers A Reward

coopshire

Sep 20, 2018
This game has been announced on steam for like 3 years and finally out. I seriously hope its not a let down. 2.5 stars so far... yikes

Wakabayashi

Sep 12, 2018
Here is my compression reduced the size by 50%, now you should be able to take it Doom_. Don't forget the lube :KEK:

Original Size 7GB
Compressed Size: 3.5GB - MEGA - -
Thanks! This is just what i needed.

Reactions: Cunt

YabenoHkmr

Jun 6, 2018
Has this bug happened to anyone else? The first reviewer here mentioned it.
It's happening to me, enabled BJ only and the girls are already pregnant lol. I found weird that picking the "girls with some experience" option have the girls starting with +30 partners, that's a lot even for H-games.
There's also lots of censored scenes, what a mess, i'll wait for a patch.
AFAIK the setting only effective for auto-prostitution. You probably notice after doing a Sortie any characters that isn't used in battle will do their own thing like patrolling and suff, right? When the girls wear their brothel uniform and isn't being used in Sortie they will perform brothel works according to the setting. Brothel minigame will always use one of the demands from the customers and ignore the setting. Girls might lose their virginity if you assigned them to customer that demand sex. The chance become 100% if sex is the only demand from that customer.

Reactions: DuniX and cleanfeel

SakuraKoi

Oct 22, 2020
If one single image is censored the game isn't uncensored.
but if one single image is not censored, the game isn't censored!

Seriously though, it's more concerning how the girls instantly become full prostitutes no matter the initial settings and despite not permitting sex. Couple that with having to watch the scenes after the deed already makes the game reek of bad design decisions before actually starting to play it.

Reactions: mrttao and Dawoodi

Dawoodi

Jan 17, 2018
but if one single image is not censored, the game isn't censored!

Seriously though, it's more concerning how the girls instantly become full prostitutes no matter the initial settings and despite not permitting sex. Couple that with having to watch the scenes after the deed already makes the game reek of bad design decisions before actually starting to play it.
Yeah dude like what's the point of the pure and chaste option if you can immediately whore them out just like that, and i don't see a clear path for me to be their first partner??

3.40 star(s) 25 Votes