gasno

Sep 22, 2019
Has this bug happened to anyone else? The first reviewer here mentioned it.
It's happening to me, enabled BJ only and the girls are already pregnant lol. I found weird that picking the "girls with some experience" option have the girls starting with +30 partners, that's a lot even for H-games.
There's also lots of censored scenes, what a mess, i'll wait for a patch.

nightcrouser

Oct 9, 2017
weird
window disappears on launch just before the music of the game starts playing, on the taskbar but i cant get it back on screen lol

Edit: running as admin works for me

Last edited:
Reactions: kunIOIOIOIOIO

Crosaith.

Nov 18, 2017
Damn... the combat in this game ain't all the great. It's kinda like a cheap clicker game. This game's protag doesn't seem all that important or necessary. He's one of those cut & paste silent protags that can replaced by anyone.

RMelton

Jan 29, 2019
Ah yes i remember played this. Didn't manage to finish it due to my HDD crashing tho. What i don't like is how main story and brothel part or character relationship in general outside of main story are mostly separated as in it don't affect each other. If the girls get pregnant it will be reflected on the sprite even on main story but IIRC there's no effect on the story itself. Heck, one of the girl can't get pregnant because she have important role in main story which need her to have "pure" impression lol. Though i kinda like how there's an extra scene if you whored the princess while she's still virgin. So yeah pretty much the main story, bond story and brothel scene feels like a three different timeline which is wasted potential.
Hmm, sounds a bit like the deal with Custom Order Maid 3D2. The side events that can be done with the girls, including the NTR events don't really carry over to the main continuation of the main game (unless it's those long chained ones that leads to a gameover at the end).

wyldstrykr

Nov 30, 2017
really?? you need to input numbers via numpad?? ouch.
also when i can deploy the male character in the intro into battles?

danglinhson

Oct 12, 2016
I remember there was one similar game, when you control a princess (or queen?) that looks like the voluptuous saber (Altria) and prepare for the attack of the nearby kingdom. It was unfinished, but the pictures were quite good, and the H-scenes appear fast if you aim for it...
Too bad I forgot the name, and lost it after my hard drive decided to stop serving me.
May I ask the wise and informative ones here for the name of that gem?

Arashi Blitz

Nov 16, 2016
Is there any way of resizing the windowed or fullscreen mode? Both modes are way too big and keep missing text due to it being "outside" of the monitor resolution

3.40 star(s) 25 Votes