RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Huh, torrent is 5.4gb.
We compress with LZMA2 so it's a pretty high compress rate, 20% isn't unusual really. The unity and unreal games can sometimes hit 30% for example.

AshramAscendant

Apr 28, 2020
" A tragic event has occurred in the once-prosperous Avon Kingdom "

People realized it was just as much of a Ponzi scheme as Amway?

raingirth

Jul 5, 2018
Usually games with a brothel have majority of scenes related to it, so was just wondering how much is there minus brothel sex
each girls has their own unique brothel scenes, i assume if you choose not to run brothel (like me lol) you will lose 3~5 scenes for each girls

• Sad
Reactions: Yamemai

SakuraKoi

Oct 22, 2020
So how much content is there if you don't whore out everyone?
It's not whoring. Sharing is caring!

Seriously though, it's been mentioned that there are 20 Heroines which have 6 Scenes each and half is dedicated to the kingdom rather than to you. I can not confirm and deny that statement as of yet.

Cunt

Supreme Asshole
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Feb 7, 2019
Here is my compression reduced the size by 50%, now you should be able to take it Doom_. Don't forget the lube :KEK:

Version 1.01
Original Size 7GB
Compressed Size: 3.4GB - - - -

Last edited:

LoneRanger11

Jul 3, 2020
Huh, torrent is 5.4gb.
Yes, it's smaller, cause we are unzipping them, checking for viruses and then zipping them again. Shrinking in size often happens with non-Renpy games (games on Unreal Engine and Unity more than others).

Tokita

Nov 19, 2019
If you prostitute the girls from day 1, like I had with my dick out, you'll be displeased that the Princess and Mercenary girl that you set to Blowjob ONLY, and with the BJ icon next to their UI in the brothel interface, to proceed to lose their virginity and do other things that you did not permit.
Has this bug happened to anyone else? The first reviewer here mentioned it.

nyagura

Feb 20, 2018
What are the codes for i just started up the game for the first time and saw that option in the menu.
Well, from translating the review's comments: 2 DLsite characters, 3 long range weapons, 1 skill, 3 events with prostitutes, seiyu's special colour paper (?) and early boost. But I'm not sure.

Water Master

Aug 19, 2018
game is small window (likely 800x800), and in full screen is small window (same size) in the center of the screen (and blue on the other 50% of my screen). any idea how to fix that? I have it through steam if that changes anything
I got the game from here but also have the same problem if anyone could help

Kessekek

Nov 23, 2021
Seems that I get a GPU crash whenever I try to save or load. It's probably a driver issue, but I'm running such an unusual setup that I doubt I can get it fixed. Would appreciate a full gallery save though.

YabenoHkmr

Jun 6, 2018
Ah yes i remember played this. Didn't manage to finish it due to my HDD crashing tho. What i don't like is how main story and brothel part or character relationship in general outside of main story are mostly separated as in it don't affect each other. If the girls get pregnant it will be reflected on the sprite even on main story but IIRC there's no effect on the story itself. Heck, one of the girl can't get pregnant because she have important role in main story which need her to have "pure" impression lol. Though i kinda like how there's an extra scene if you whored the princess while she's still virgin. So yeah pretty much the main story, bond story and brothel scene feels like a three different timeline which is wasted potential.

Reactions: NES832hhP
3.40 star(s) 25 Votes