TheBlindSteve

May 14, 2017
Interesting hopefully this game is actually decent, haven't had a decent male MC game in a while. It seems like the prostitution is an optional part of the game you don't need to be slinging your harem girls around if you don't want to, although that makes me wonder if there are certain girls that can only be unlocked in that path.
-edit
Dlsite says that each girl has 6 base sex CGS, my guess is that it's evenly split between prostituion/sharing and MC only use. 3 is pretty low but there are 20 heroines so 60 isn't bad.
Little confusing here, is the mc the one making decisions for the kingdom or a we playing as the queen for that? Like is he the one who says that perhaps the queen or some other bitches need to do these unconventinal measures or is the queen doing these things on her own?
Pretty much the Princess is the ruler but she grants you complete authority to do whatever you want, as long as you bring her kingdom back to power.

Trickstar

Jun 2, 2018
Are there multiple endings like one for each girl or is there only 1 ending? Not really interested in a forced harem ending tbh.

Lady Luck

Aug 6, 2021
game is small window (likely 800x800), and in full screen is small window (same size) in the center of the screen (and blue on the other 50% of my screen). any idea how to fix that? I have it through steam if that changes anything

PinchyCrabbo

Dec 19, 2019
Hopefully Kagura patches in the rest of the uncensored cgs, I have a feeling that was unintentional. Thanks for sharing!

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
How to Build a Magnificent Kingdom Final
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, donations of any size would be greatly appreciated!
; .​
Huh, torrent is 5.4gb.

Reactions: arnoldshmitt
3.40 star(s) 25 Votes