ciphertul

Jun 20, 2018
Yeah dude like what's the point of the pure and chaste option if you can immediately whore them out just like that, and i don't see a clear path for me to be their first partner??
Deploy them as a battle member, they slowly gain bond when you do. kepp fighting with them and you'll get an event where you become lovers. I picked pure start and have the maid, hero and princess as lovers and only me for H. Don't put them in the brothel.

Dawoodi

Jan 17, 2018
Deploy them as a battle member, they slowly gain bond when you do. kepp fighting with them and you'll get an event where you become lovers. I picked pure start and have the maid, hero and princess as lovers and only me for H. Don't put them in the brothel.
This is really bad you need to work 10 times harder to sleep with the heroines while anyone in the brothel can immediately sleep with them and what you're supposed to ignore the brothel system a core part of the game until you sleep with every girl no thank you.

Honestly there is an easy way to fix this game, ditch the self-insert cuck protagonist and make Ariadne the protagonist this way it becomes an exciting story about her struggle to rebuild her kingdom, and TBH this story won't lose anything if protagonist was completely cut from it.

ciphertul

Jun 20, 2018
This is really bad you need to work 10 times harder to sleep with the heroines while anyone in the brothel can immediately sleep with them and what you're supposed to ignore the brothel system a core part of the game until you sleep with every girl no thank you.

Honestly there is an easy way to fix this game, ditch the self-insert cuck protagonist and make Ariadne the protagonist this way it becomes an exciting story about her struggle to rebuild her kingdom, and TBH this story won't lose anything if protagonist was completely cut from it.
It is the same as their other 2 games. You can completely ignore the brothel it only means you make less gold.

RMelton

Jan 29, 2019
I'm still working out the ins and outs of the battles and how to direct people (like how to get someone to pick up a downed unit), but you can replay stages to grind for exp and items right?

ciphertul

Jun 20, 2018
I'm still working out the ins and outs of the battles and how to direct people (like how to get someone to pick up a downed unit), but you can replay stages to grind for exp and items right?
Yes, on the sorte screen you have the replay tab. Chapter 1 was a huge spike in battle.

Dawoodi

Jan 17, 2018
It is the same as their other 2 games. You can completely ignore the brothel it only means you make less gold.
I'm gonna need more explanation on this one?? won't ignoring the brothel make you miss scenes and i feel it's hard to ignore it when Ariadne says it's the first thing to do and the button is right there ughhh i don't get this game!!

SakuraKoi

Oct 22, 2020
TBH this story won't lose anything if protagonist was completely cut from it.
Indeed, I am not even sure if you/I ever get a name in the first place and as I already mentioned, the 'narrative dissonance' does not just end with that (instant bimbofication) nor there (watch scenes afterwards). Without rhyme or reason the oh-so-pure heroines unlocked three tiers when I tried the brothel while I had to find out how to quit it in the first place.

So much work has been put into the game and yet it is evident how little polish there is and it can't just be hand-waved away by 'just don't brothel' which basically contains half of the game's budget. If not more.

ciphertul

Jun 20, 2018
I'm gonna need more explanation on this one?? won't ignoring the brothel make you miss scenes and i feel it's hard to ignore it when Ariadne says it's the first thing to do and the button is right there ughhh i don't get this game!!
If you want the h-scenes then you can make a sperate save. The gallery is shared. The Brothel's purpose is easy gold, however if you grind for the lovers scene you get gold anyways.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Glad I read the review on this one.. sounded interesting except the part of about thieving.. there is a hentai about a kingdom losing all there men so to survive they turn to prostitution. It could of been good until I read the mess it is.

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
I initially thought that she was the protag, until i saw "male protag" in the tags.
Like, wtf lmao? Why? :ROFLMAO::coffee:

RMelton

Jan 29, 2019
So when customising party members I see that I spend ability points for the equipment and skills. But it seems like I can go over the limit and get into the minus?

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
I don't think I'll ever understand why people get so hung up over who or what girls get fucked by in games. Beyond the visual aspect I mean. That I can understand.

Either way, unless there's some plot that allows the protagonist to lose one or more girls after he got into a relationship with them, this game doesn't have NTR. It's always a choice to prostitute any of the girls. Don't want them fucking with anyone else, don't prostitute them. Easy. You'll miss scenes, but that's like saying that you'll miss scenes by not playing a game with a fetish you don't like, it makes no sense whatsoever.

The only complaints that seem objective are the one made by that one guy that was commenting about the research tree and the complaints about the combat mechanics being weird. But all this bitching about the brother aspect of the game when it's part of the description explaining that the princess wants to make money by whoring herself out and any other girl she can convince is really really weird. It's not like it was hidden...

They even mention the MC from the start. Like. Isn't it obvious that the MC isn't going to be exclusive with the girls if there's tons of prostitution involve starting from the very top with the princess?

Ugh. I swear. This shit always comes up with male focus characters. It never comes up with fem-protagonists, because then all the peeps that want to self-insert don't give a crap...

3.40 star(s) 25 Votes