DarknessDai

Mar 23, 2019
ok i need help in chapter two i can't win the spiria alter i can't win no matter what any help please

jajangnoel

Jan 11, 2019
maan if this game has a combat system like Symphony of War The Nephilim Saga, it would be perfect.

btw thank you very much uploader

Reactions: gervid

Dvnasty

Sep 7, 2017
the only good thing about this is the op song.... get baited thinking it is a real kingdom management only to find out that even the princess whore herself

Reactions: Tebix

Tobais

Aug 30, 2018
Can someone break down actual combat? I feel very stupid as it never explains anything. No clue what the bottom left buttons do. No clue what the skills they occasionally learn do, or where to find that out, and no clue how to supposedly save a downed unit.

ParoParo

Dec 16, 2019
is meldia cannot be pregnant? im trying like 10x to impregnate her but it doesnt work.
Pregnancy filter tells you that theres no art for Meldia and Yushia (they can still get pregnant though) . you can check by starting a new game right quick and just instantly opening the pregnancy filter.

Aside from that, maybe you just actually have the pregnancy filter on.

Reactions: _Maou_
Feb 29, 2020
ah, yes, a staple of the ntr genre,
checks notes
the mc corrupting them so they agree to prostituting themselves out at the mc's behest and/or picking the character creation options that makes female promiscuity and open relationships the social norm

i'm starting to think that people just maybe don't actually know what they're complaining about

ciphertul

Jun 20, 2018
So has anyone figured out how this game connects to the other 2? Floating City and Slave Kingdom (I think).
I might be skipping to much but During some of the story flash backs, there is Atkasha from Floating City as a young woman.

pipsarupse

Jun 26, 2022
the mc corrupting them so they agree to prostituting themselves out at the mc's behest
Not sure if you're simply joking or really think that about this game, but I have to reiterate.

There is no corruption in this game. The heroines are willing to prostitute themselves because they want to rebuild the kingdom, and that's one of the faster ways to earn money.

And there's no NTR either because they never leave the MC for any other man. The prostitution is just treated as a simple job. At most, it can be called swinging, but definitely not any kind of NTR.

pipsarupse

Jun 26, 2022
So has anyone figured out how this game connects to the other 2? Floating City and Slave Kingdom (I think).
I might be skipping to much but During some of the story flash backs, there is Atkasha from Floating City as a young woman.
I think it's mostly a case of the stories being in the same world, at the level of simple cameos. Kind of a thumbs up to the people who played the previous games.

You shouldn't lost anything from not having played the previous games...at least you won't lose more than you're losing by skipping text.

3.40 star(s) 25 Votes