RMelton

Jan 29, 2019
I just found that having the research done to add more party members in the battle team makes all the difference in the world in the harder difficulty and I regret not having done it sooner.

Reactions: DuniX
Aug 28, 2019
Fitting username.
: )
Granted... Although, to be fair, usually when there is a 100% save file, it's on page 1. I mean, apparently not always, and that does not completely absolve me from my mindset of wanting to find it there, but at least you can see where i'm coming from. Right?

ParoParo

Dec 16, 2019
Does anyone know about the "jumpscare" with the girl that says I found you and makes you instantly lose the fight? I don't know why it's happening? It's random when it happens. Everyone else is still alive in the fight too aside from the character I'm actively controlling so I don't get what's going on.

Osasa'ea

Mar 20, 2021
Does anyone know about the "jumpscare" with the girl that says I found you and makes you instantly lose the fight? I don't know why it's happening? It's random when it happens. Everyone else is still alive in the fight too aside from the character I'm actively controlling so I don't get what's going on.
I'm halfway through a NG and haven't seen it
How to Build a Magnificent Kingdom Update 1.01

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

1. Install and Play

MEGA | PIXELDRAIN

PS: You need OP version to do this update.
Getting an error when trying to update the version from the OP, downloaded both the game and the update from the MEGA.

Ladydarkness

Feb 16, 2018
I'm halfway through a NG and haven't seen it

Getting an error when trying to update the version from the OP, downloaded both the game and the update from the MEGA.
Huum, I'll see.

Edit:
Well, I downloaded all the links in the op and everything works, the files are the same, because I gave the game to be posted here...

The only error I got was in the compressed version because I do the update for original files and the compressed version has some archives modified for obvious reasons... What I can do is maybe do an update for the compressed version to turn all files original again, including the new version. But I don't really know the size it can be in the end. I'll see...

Edit²: Well the patch size isn't worth it if you'll download the patch I did so the best option is download directly from Kagura Games, because the size is basically the same. If the guy does another compressed to the v1.01, I can download and make a patch valid for it.

1661796670313.png

Last edited:

srx47

May 8, 2018
yep, scares the shit out of me every time... i guess its some kind of skill?

pipsarupse

Jun 26, 2022
Granted... Although, to be fair, usually when there is a 100% save file, it's on page 1. I mean, apparently not always, and that does not completely absolve me from my mindset of wanting to find it there, but at least you can see where i'm coming from. Right?
Don't mind it, man. It's just a difference in mindset. I personally simply find it weird how some people prefer spending the effort on writing a question and then waiting for someone to answer instead of just searching for the answer from the start and possibly getting the answer right away. I'll never understand these types of people. Trust me, I tried. My mother is exactly like that and she drives me insane.

Merlin7

Apr 20, 2019
Since there are cheats on the main page, could someone mark what they do? I'm not able to read the moon runes on the screenshot.
Anyone know about Iris Code?
What do the cheat codes says?
What do the cheat codes do?
[...] what they do [...]
https://f95zone.to/threads/how-to-build-a-magnificent-kingdom-v1-00-irisfield.128631/post-8854730
The first 5 codes are somewhat useful, the final 3 codes are kinda useless/I'm not positive what each unlocks.

the game crash a lot
It doesn't for me/the rest of us, so either there's a problem with; your download, how you unzipped the files, or your PC.

Last edited:

Osasa'ea

Mar 20, 2021
why does the game have a lesbian tag when there's no girl/girl scenes?
Technically there's a Bonding scene without CG where Ariadne has implied sex with the lewd lady doctor in exchange for medical assistance. It doesn't change sex stats or anything though.

For the people complaining why the girls seemingly fall in love with the mc who has almost no personality, it's pretty safe to headcanon that they just want to use him as a dildo. Values regarding sex seem to be really twisted in Avon after all.

ParoParo

Dec 16, 2019
yep, scares the shit out of me every time... i guess its some kind of skill?
While i was at work , i thought of a theory that it might be the maid. its why Sleep Cancel is a recommended skill on her.I cant confirm or deny this though. But yeah i think she murders the commander if she goes down without sleep cancel.

Reactions: p23rklo
3.40 star(s) 25 Votes