MySkillOnCD

Jan 11, 2020
That's exactly what was said through the mini-story. Silly me for posting before reading it.:FacePalm:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Many already spoke about "The Birth of Malice" on previous posts. And I agree with most of what I already read. So I don't really want to repeat, but simply add some thoughts about future games.

Last edited:

onimer

Oct 5, 2018
I agree as well. Felt emptiness during all true bond endings. Maybe they are simply poorly made, there no even final picture of the route to reward player for his choice(exept for Yushia's, but her ending has nothing to do with You, makes it even worse).

Last edited:

RMelton

Jan 29, 2019
I wonder if the upcoming dark continent expansion is the reason why the endings here feel lacking, as there's more to come later.
Also wondering if there's any more updates to come for this game, namely ones that fixes bugs like a whole chunk of customer traits never showing up in the brothel.

ParoParo

Dec 16, 2019
I will go through the game again, I hope these characters will open
Make sure you start NG+ by going to Domestic Affairs in your clear file. Be sure to pick the new option in your character intro.

Be sure to do the new Domestic Affair stuff that appeared, Be sure when you unlock Casco to go through her stuff as well. The Battle in Avon is the big turning point, make sure you know the name of Malice.

wwwPPP

May 9, 2020
Make sure you start NG+ by going to Domestic Affairs in your clear file. Be sure to pick the new option in your character intro.

Be sure to do the new Domestic Affair stuff that appeared, Be sure when you unlock Casco to go through her stuff as well. The Battle in Avon is the big turning point, make sure you know the name of Malice.
I went through the 2nd time, those characters didn’t open, I’ll go through the third one, I chose other initial character settings, maybe I’m doing something wrong, I didn’t develop the brothel much, maybe the last characters don’t open because of this?

Anonym321

Aug 17, 2020
I went through the 2nd time, those characters didn’t open, I’ll go through the third one, I chose other initial character settings, maybe I’m doing something wrong, I didn’t develop the brothel much, maybe the last characters don’t open because of this?
Have Verna do brothel in both of her forms

wwwPPP

May 9, 2020

I went through new game +, there may have been a bug, because I didn’t have to enter a name when I went through new game + for the first time, I clicked again to go through new game +, and now everything is as it should.

3.40 star(s) 25 Votes