AyanoKiru

Dec 28, 2020
Can I win this game without doing brothel ? (I want those girls to be virgins)

Edit: And how to do that ?

achiko

Jun 9, 2019
Can I win this game without doing brothel ? (I want those girls to be virgins)

Edit: And how to do that ?
You can set the virginity of each girl as the starting bonus ( all sluts , each one her own , all virgins ) and yes you can totally ignore the brothel since it works as a way to farm money and resources which can be made anyway from playing the combat stages.
The game play very losely with virginity anyway , set the maid as her default values and her stats says she lost her virginity way back as a kid , then it gets popped again if let her get bangbanged as your girlfriends but not the same event as your fiance.

Reimu_Hakurei

Jan 27, 2020
For anyone else for whom the window just disappears while remaining in your taskbar as soon as you open it... if you have multiple monitors it seems to break.

I just did Win+P, PC screen only, launched it, then Win+P back to Extend (or you could just unplug one of your monitors until it's running).

ParoParo

Dec 16, 2019
You can set the virginity of each girl as the starting bonus ( all sluts , each one her own , all virgins ) and yes you can totally ignore the brothel since it works as a way to farm money and resources which can be made anyway from playing the combat stages.
The game play very losely with virginity anyway , set the maid as her default values and her stats says she lost her virginity way back as a kid , then it gets popped again if let her get bangbanged as your girlfriends but not the same event as your fiance.
Yeah the virginity setting for the game honestly shouldnt exist because they didnt change the lore because of it. Based of my understanding, both Luluka and Anya have already had sex. Im not sure about everyone else but i feel like that virginity thing is just a way for you to "mark" your girls but doesnt really have any actual influence aside from a stat in the character menu.

lalapolpolpol

Feb 26, 2018
Someone probably already posted about this here, but screw it, i'm gonna ask about it myself since i'm genuinely bothered now.

I was doing the second lap to get the good ending and while farming in the item world my screen cut out to a damn Doki Doki Literature-esque jumpscare screen where what appeared to be Luluka stared blankly at the screen with a creepy smile on her, while some glowy dark eyes stared in the background alongside a screen.

Next what i see is my entire team dead, a game over for me and my pants soaked in piss. Usually horror games don't bother me but holy shit i genuinely didn't expect that and now i'm too much of a pussy to go back and continue playing. Anyone knows how to avoid getting... THAT in the middle of the gameplay? Or at last how to able to predict when it's going to appear?

sptkc

Feb 10, 2018
Someone probably already posted about this here, but screw it, i'm gonna ask about it myself since i'm genuinely bothered now.

I was doing the second lap to get the good ending and while farming in the item world my screen cut out to a damn Doki Doki Literature-esque jumpscare screen where what appeared to be Luluka stared blankly at the screen with a creepy smile on her, while some glowy dark eyes stared in the background alongside a screen.

Next what i see is my entire team dead, a game over for me and my pants soaked in piss. Usually horror games don't bother me but holy shit i genuinely didn't expect that and now i'm too much of a pussy to go back and continue playing. Anyone knows how to avoid getting... THAT in the middle of the gameplay? Or at last how to able to predict when it's going to appear?
It's one of luluka's effect. Take a look at her skill set, there should be some that prevent that.

lalapolpolpol

Feb 26, 2018
It's one of luluka's effect. Take a look at her skill set, there should be some that prevent that.
Huh, so that's what that first skill was meant to do? I thought it only prevented her going directly into the death state and skipping the downed one, which i didn't care for since i was going for a Full "Glass Cannon" build. Them again, i guess i should have found it suspicious that the game had mentioned using it was "strongly recommended". Really dirty of the devs to hit me with THAT as punishment for failing to hid to the warning tho.

Trickstar

Jun 2, 2018
I downloaded this when it was just posted and I have 1.00 what is the difference between it and 1.03? Do I have to redownload because of some dumb bugs in the version I have?

Reactions: spokkimax

Trickstar

Jun 2, 2018
Does it matter If i make multiple girls my lover? Will it make problems happen with other girls If I then decide I want and ending with one specific one later?

• Red Heart
Reactions: spokkimax

achiko

Jun 9, 2019
The game has a story to tell you , so your choices don't really matter
Only doing some specific events in ng+ to avoid a bad end , because the first time you will always get one.

Reactions: Trickstar

CapsUnlocker

Jul 15, 2017
I have finished the last mission and the gallery became more or less unlocked. However, I know for a fact that I have not completed all bond events. I used the gallery "locked" status to track my progression, so that I know which ones I still have not done. But now it doesnt work anymore, even with a previous savepoint, the gallery is still unlocked.

Is there any other way to know which bond events I am missing? (Someone mentioned bond levels, but it seems rather buggy).

lalapolpolpol

Feb 26, 2018
So, having finished the game with the "true ending" and done all bond epilogues, i wanted to confirm something in here. Two somethings in fact.

First - from what i've seen, all of the bond endings
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Second, and this is more of a complaint than anything else - why is poor Naruka the only character

Last edited:

Trickstar

Jun 2, 2018
So, having finished the game with the "true ending" and done all bond epilogues, i wanted to confirm something in here. Two somethings in fact.

First - from what i've seen, all of the bond endings

Second, and this is more of a complaint than anything else - why is poor Naruka the only character
I'm still in the prologue on the first playthrough, but regarding the "first" are you saying

lalapolpolpol

Feb 26, 2018
I'm still in the prologue on the first playthrough, but regarding the "first" are you saying
Oh no, you got it wrong there, the true ending itself

Also, aren't you in the prologue? I don't think you should be reading these spoilers lol

achiko

Jun 9, 2019
Yesn. The dev have been working on said update from before Kagura picked up the game for translation but they often go silent months at time
While we have some insight on the scenes and possible content i don't keep very high hopes for it's release , even more so when one of the recent Dev posts was about a new game they're about to launch ( it might be mobile gacha but don't take my word for it)
Even if the update gets released i keep even lower hopes that Kagura actually translates it.

3.40 star(s) 25 Votes