Yuuki4

Jun 30, 2018
Your missing H-scenes are (Normal Route) Verna's lover scenes, and the True End version of Verna's scenes along with the two girls exclusive to that route
Okay, and how do I get the Normal Route and the True End version then?

ellelle

Jan 16, 2021
How do you increase the brightness of the menu in this game? It's too dark, I can't read anything without hovering over every individual button. Has anyone else had this problem?

Akuma Aikawa

Feb 20, 2018
the brothel have stories as well, mostly about character past or secrets
Oh, didn't know that, keep feeling like there something missing in the character story and turn out there was. Btw, how does story in the brothel unfold, can it be access though gallery?

spokkimax

Sep 19, 2022
Is it just me or genitals in this game are drawn differently depending on the girl of your choice?

Chaotics19

Aug 13, 2017
Is it just me or genitals in this game are drawn differently depending on the girl of your choice?
Artstyle seems to vary pretty wildly from character to character. It's normally not too egregious, but then there's examples like this. 1667164056782.png
I assume they had multiple artists working on different characters, because I refuse to believe that one artist did the whole cast.

lastjournals

Dec 4, 2018
Oh, didn't know that, keep feeling like there something missing in the character story and turn out there was. Btw, how does story in the brothel unfold, can it be access though gallery?
yes, if you got em unlocked you can read them anytime from gallery. they often told at the end of the act.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

in the end NTR isn't actually avoidable in this game. the virgin sex stat is just an illusion of MC not knowing what the heroines did behind his back xD

Last edited:

gfurst

Nov 6, 2019
I'm waiting on the latest version for the torrent or the compressed version, aren't the guys gonna redo those?

onimer

Oct 5, 2018
Artstyle seems to vary pretty wildly from character to character. It's normally not too egregious, but then there's examples like this. View attachment 2135214
I assume they had multiple artists working on different characters, because I refuse to believe that one artist did the whole cast.
Yeah, if you check the credits different artists are credited for different girls. Notably, this is why Yushia and Meldia didn't get pregnant sprites: their artist wasn't available to make them.

• Sad
Reactions: billyjoebobmartin

maishia

Oct 2, 2022
does anyone have a file where each characters scenes and illustrations are unlocked?
or has one been posted for this somewhere else? if so then could that file be attached as forum post here?
as the save i found is missing content in the gallery.
does it appear that new content is added in the future? as it seems some spots in gallery are complete unknowns as if it is for some new update.

May 3, 2022
I can't manage to run this game in fullscreen mode. Clicking the option causes a crash and exit. Is this happening for anyone else? What engine is this running on anyhow?

3.40 star(s) 25 Votes