MadDany

Jul 9, 2017
Theres a bug where when using the lustful kingdom option and doing the first bonding event of the maid and doing the flip skirt option, the scene ends adruptly and the sprit cg gets stuck on the screen. And then theres yushia and schild bonding scenes not appearing in the gallery rven though ive already seen them

thanboxay

Sep 5, 2018
how do i get schild as a wife? i have everyone else as a wife in my playthrough but not her?
You have to get to almost the ending of the true end, when she affirms herself as Reudia, instead of schild.

does anyone have a file where each characters scenes and illustrations are unlocked?
or has one been posted for this somewhere else? if so then could that file be attached as forum post here?
as the save i found is missing content in the gallery.
does it appear that new content is added in the future? as it seems some spots in gallery are complete unknowns as if it is for some new update.
Use GARbro to extract the .pac file in the date folder.

The Malice backstory is really touching and explains a lot. I just can't bring myself to hate her after reading that. I'm stuck listening it's ending song for hours for it's such a nice touching song. It's seriously hinting at a sequel in the making where you come back to this same game world 400 years later. I am honestly looking forward to it. if it ever get a proper translation.

Chaotics19

Aug 13, 2017
i didn t have sex with ariadne and in the gallery i already had the scene
There's also the brothel, so she may have had sex that way if you either played with the brothel or went into combat while she had brothel clothes on. Relationship sex is also automatically unlocked when you reach the bond stage, though I'm not sure if you need to do the bonding events to actually do them. For reference, this is what the relationship sex looks like in the Domestic Affairs menu: 1669480219692.png
Some characters have different descriptions, and you'll be seeing lovers before wife, but this should be what you're looking at once bond events are done. Brothel events look the same but with a purple heart instead.

Reactions: hiddink

rndmann

Feb 11, 2019
Ugh, this game is buggy as hell! Fourth bond events with Grey and other characters
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
don't appear in the game. You can only access them from the gallery.

Edit: It seems same is also the case for fifth Schild events (ones you unlock at your second playthrough) and the only exception is Anri-Schild fifth event for some reason. Her marriage h-scenes and thus her true bond event also doesn't appear as well. Why did I even play this game?

Edit 2: Ok, contrary to other characters her bond events, marriage h-scenes and true bond suddenly appear towards end of the game.

Last edited:

RMelton

Jan 29, 2019
Been out of the loop for a bit. Has there been any new patches that fix some of the bits not working? (Like a few of the client preference traits never showing up at all during the brothel)

Amarinth12

Nov 9, 2022
Is there any consequences to skip brothel bedsides missing bunch of h-scenes? Like for example missing true story, lore or something? I want to monopolize my harem. Like who tf want to share their beautiful gurls with smelly peasants for money and workforce where you could earn both with sortie?

Nov 7, 2020
Is there any consequences to skip brothel bedsides missing bunch of h-scenes? Like for example missing true story, lore or something? I want to monopolize my harem. Like who tf want to share their beautiful gurls with smelly peasants for money and workforce where you could earn both with sortie?
a little lore, but it's not very significant. The majority of it is about the backgrounds bits and secrets of the characters.

Amarinth12

Nov 9, 2022
a little lore, but it's not very significant. The majority of it is about the backgrounds bits and secrets of the characters.
Damn, is there any way to unlock it without using brothel? The minigame is a bit boring and takes too much time. I'm actually curious about the characters past and their sex life too, tbf. Especially Luluka, and Estelle. Maybe Yushia too.

TheXoxx

Apr 22, 2020
Damn, is there any way to unlock it without using brothel? The minigame is a bit boring and takes too much time. I'm actually curious about the characters past and their sex life too, tbf. Especially Luluka, and Estelle. Maybe Yushia too.
You don't need to play minigame at all. Make the girls wear brothel clothes and set sex skills, then do any fight without them and a bunch of brothel scenes will unlock.

3.40 star(s) 25 Votes