hectorux

May 9, 2022
Hi, i completed the game and coudnt get 2 characters... Is there anyone ther e qith a full save to see thei scenes?

Anonym321

Aug 17, 2020
Not that many became bonkers in the normal route to be honest.

Ariadne and Meldia furthered their resolve, Florina eventually got her act together, Yushia became more irritable but she was considering self-sacrifice to salvage the situation, Reudia's really just a normal girl thrust into a series of unusual circumstances, Naruka's consistent in choosing the path that would save more people (Though she did screw up in the normal route), Nana saved everyone with her unwavering hope and Aeon, surprisingly, turned out to be more firm of a person than some of the others that completely threw their morality & sense of self aside as their world crumbled.

Lulu and Anri's screwed by their... "unique affliction" so it couldn't really be helped. Nadie's presented as a bit of a psycho chasing after some incredibly petty vengeance but amusingly enough, she never did cross certain lines as a result of her inner conflict.

Goro was best boi of the normal route and Lios stole that spotlight in the good route.

The only characters that remained crap even in the good route were Estelle, Yuki and Nyan.
I don't think Yuki is crap cause her reasoning for her actions is normal, like in her childhood she lost all the people she loved, was raped multiple times by the people in jail, and the only thing she was left with was her desire for revenge, though she ended giving up on it too.

FafnirOD

Nov 9, 2022
I don't think Yuki is crap cause her reasoning for her actions is normal, like in her childhood she lost all the people she loved, was raped multiple times by the people in jail, and the only thing she was left with was her desire for revenge, though she ended giving up on it too.
"Her life was crap" is hardly a convincing form of reasoning when 1/2 of the characters in the game had dramatically tragic lives. Not to mention she has a bit of a character overlap with Nadie and despite the latter having an incredibly petty reason for "vengeance", she was subconsciously aware of her own BS and somehow came out of the ending looking better than Yuki.

Yuki on the other hand was plotting to kill Florina/Meldia/pretty much tried to turn everyone into paste despite everything they had been through together just because one of them was child of the man that screwed her life up. Even Casco's psychotic rationale of "saving people" in the normal route was far more convincing in context of the wider story - Yuki, somehow, had the honour of being the only character that acted like a stupid git in both routes.

Even when she was presented with the necessary information & opportunity to drop her crap (Including her end-game bond stories), she somehow made Nadie look like the bigger person (heh) despite the former having the far more convincing backdrop for vengeance. Literally bottom-tier character.

Anonym321

Aug 17, 2020
"Her life was crap" is hardly a convincing form of reasoning when 1/2 of the characters in the game had dramatically tragic lives. Not to mention she has a bit of a character overlap with Nadie and despite the latter having an incredibly petty reason for "vengeance", she was subconsciously aware of her own BS and somehow came out of the ending looking better than Yuki.

Yuki on the other hand was plotting to kill Florina/Meldia/pretty much tried to turn everyone into paste despite everything they had been through together just because one of them was child of the man that screwed her life up. Even Casco's psychotic rationale of "saving people" in the normal route was far more convincing in context of the wider story - Yuki, somehow, had the honour of being the only character that acted like a stupid git in both routes.

Even when she was presented with the necessary information & opportunity to drop her crap (Including her end-game bond stories), she somehow made Nadie look like the bigger person (heh) despite the former having the far more convincing backdrop for vengeance. Literally bottom-tier character.
yeah, but all others had someone with them while Yuki was alone, her whole`s life reason was revenge

FafnirOD

Nov 9, 2022
yeah, but all others had someone with them while Yuki was alone, her whole`s life reason was revenge
Naruka struggled with her immortality as she outlived everyone else but that didn't stop her from reaching out to people.
Grey was cursed by his existence but he seized the opportunity to live amongst the humanity that he loved when provided the opportunity to; even if the orb was but a temporal solution.
Nadie being a psychotic bitch caused her to get into unnecessary, non-existent dramas that distanced her from others but she eventually snapped out of it as she realised that she was full of crap.

Yuki found camaraderie and friendship but decided to turn everyone into meat paste because of "lmao, vengeance" and still have a rod stuck up her arse after rejoining the party. As I said, bottom-tier.

Anonym321

Aug 17, 2020
Naruka struggled with her immortality as she outlived everyone else but that didn't stop her from reaching out to people.
Grey was cursed by his existence but he seized the opportunity to live amongst the humanity that he loved when provided the opportunity to; even if the orb was but a temporal solution.
Nadie being a psychotic bitch caused her to get into unnecessary, non-existent dramas that distanced her from others but she eventually snapped out of it as she realised that she was full of crap.

Yuki found camaraderie and friendship but decided to turn everyone into meat paste because of "lmao, vengeance" and still have a rod stuck up her arse after rejoining the party. As I said, bottom-tier.
But those guys lived for so long, while yuki only lived for 27? I don't remember her exact age number

Anonym321

Aug 17, 2020

Like all the people you mentioned went through shit in conscious age while Yuki was still a child and it's not like her revenge lasted more than a year

Anonym321

Aug 17, 2020

Also why did you say rod stuck up after joining the party, if i remember correctly after beating her, her relationship is pretty decent with everyone(character events like Lios + Yuki, or Florina+Yuki)

FafnirOD

Nov 9, 2022
Also why did you say rod stuck up after joining the party, if i remember correctly after beating her, her relationship is pretty decent with everyone(character events like Lios + Yuki, or Florina+Yuki)
Blimey, you could just use a single reply.

Your memory's conveniently selective - Yuki's pretty anal about wanting her vengeance and is "tense" with Meldia at best despite the latter doing literally nothing wrong.... nor did, arguably, her father as it was made clear near the end of the game.
She'd get mildly salty every single time someone in the group tells her to drop her dumbass ideas of vengeance.

Like all the people you mentioned went through shit in conscious age while Yuki was still a child and it's not like her revenge lasted more than a year
What.
Yuki had been plotting her vengeance ever since she left the island and she was more or less plotting to kill Florina until it was made clear that Meldia was the daughter of the man that took the barrier.
Characters like Naruka, Reudia, Yuushia and Lulu etc. went through shit when they were relatively young and if Yuki wasn't of "conscious age" (Lul) when she went through all that, she wouldn't remember anything - stop making crap up.

But those guys lived for so long, while yuki only lived for 27? I don't remember her exact age number
Were you actually paying attention to the story? Their immortality were the precise reason as to why they have no reprieve from their suffering - their bleedin' character events placed considerable emphasis on this.

Last edited:

Dasher

Jul 1, 2017
This looks promising and I like the idea of building up from nothing, but it kinda looks like from the very start you can do whatever, with girls freely jumping into full brothel work with no hesitance and with a variety of sex skills, without any scenes to ease them into it, despite me trying to have no bonuses or sex experience from the given intro options.

Does the download by any chance already have some kind of cheat activated, or is the game actually just a free for all "go nuts, and grab all the sex scenes you want" type, and the implied progression of the proper girls turning towards prostitution out of necessity for the kingdom and becoming sluttier over time just symbolic and is not actually the case at all? I feel that would kinda defeat the whole premise though.

Nov 7, 2020
This looks promising and I like the idea of building up from nothing, but it kinda looks like from the very start you can do whatever, with girls freely jumping into full brothel work with no hesitance and with a variety of sex skills, without any scenes to ease them into it, despite me trying to have no bonuses or sex experience from the given intro options.

Does the download by any chance already have some kind of cheat activated, or is the game actually just a free for all "go nuts, and grab all the sex scenes you want" type, and the implied progression of the proper girls turning towards prostitution out of necessity for the kingdom and becoming sluttier over time just symbolic and is not actually the case at all? I feel that would kinda defeat the whole premise though.
It's the latter.

• Sad
Reactions: Dasher

heybeterino

Aug 28, 2017
whenever I open the game I can hear it in the background and see it in the taskbar but I cant see the game itself

buzenbo

Feb 6, 2021
Is there a scene where we take Ariadne's virginity? I tried lover & wife sex with her but it wasn't her first time. But wgen I check the galery, on brothel part, she can give it to costumer

anonymous316

Oct 6, 2017
Is there a scene where we take Ariadne's virginity? I tried lover & wife sex with her but it wasn't her first time. But wgen I check the galery, on brothel part, she can give it to costumer
There are a ton of issues with broken flag checks in this game, for example I'm playing on the lewd kingdom settings so everyone should be sluts with experience but they are forever virgins in their lover scenes.

lastjournals

Dec 4, 2018
the virginity check is kinda bugged, most likely because it doesnt actually match to the lore? if you choose virgin heroines at the beginning and took their virginity some heroines would still have their past experiences in the story..

Blob

May 7, 2017
Is there some basic guide for combat? Like:
What do the stats do?
What's the options in the bottom when in combat?
How can I switch controlled character in combat?

3.40 star(s) 25 Votes