uglywolf

Nov 3, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Come to think of it, there was that option. And I pretty much forgotten about it, I thought that it was selectable options available only at last story, when 321 mentioned it. Now that I remember, I also remembered why I still running simulations on the 3rd as the 1st... That this 3rd run was not even a [New Game+].

ciphertul

Jun 20, 2018
So I do find it funny just how disconnected the story and gameplay can be. If you pick the "standard" option for the starting sex Estelle, Anri and Yuki will magically be virgins in their Lover sex event despite not starting as one.

LycraPawn

May 13, 2019
I need some help. I'm trying to get back into this game but I'm stuck on the "Within the Castle Breaking The Siege" level of Chapter three. Magnificent Kingdom Help 1.PNG

I distinctly remember not being able to coast by with auto battle, so I have a couple of questions:

Which Culture Developments should I work on?
Magnificent Kingdom Help 2.PNG

How do I get my squad numbers of to 8 members?
Magnificent Kingdom Help 3.PNG

How should I layout my brothel management?

Magnificent Kingdom Help 4.PNG

Also, how does the item system work? What's the best equipment for each character? How do I farm for good equipment?

Lastly, is there a walkthrough/guide I could use within this thread?

ciphertul

Jun 20, 2018
I need some help. I'm trying to get back into this game but I'm stuck on the "Within the Castle Breaking The Siege" level of Chapter three. View attachment 3077439

I distinctly remember not being able to coast by with auto battle, so I have a couple of questions:

Which Culture Developments should I work on?
View attachment 3077440

How do I get my squad numbers of to 8 members?
View attachment 3077441

How should I layout my brothel management?

View attachment 3077442

Also, how does the item system work? What's the best equipment for each character? How do I farm for good equipment?

Lastly, is there a walkthrough/guide I could use within this thread?
Farm should be priority as it increases workforce gains. More workforce you gain the faster everything else is upgraded. Then Forge would be the next best thing. Stats feel like they fall behind really quickly so reducing upgrade costs and increasing upgrade limits help combat out a ton.

Anonym321

Aug 17, 2020
If another teammate gets to them before their max Hp reaches 0. If their max Hp reaches 0 they are done for the mission.
No, some of your allies have abilities to revive all downed teammates, or maybe you need to unlock their abilities, don't remember

Last edited:

ciphertul

Jun 20, 2018
No, some of your allies have abilities to revive all downed teammates, or maybe you need to unlock their abilities, don't remember
I think only Naruku and Karlstoko have a revive active skill that needs to be unlocked but they are kinda a waste. They both have better healing skills to use to prevent the Ko in the first place.

Eleyth

Jan 9, 2018
In the brothel minigame the customers request mostly bj, sex, anal, sado, maso, foot and absolutely nothing else.
There are some girls that dont fulfill any of those requests.
Is this a bug? Is there anything I can do so customers have other requests?

ciphertul

Jun 20, 2018
In the brothel minigame the customers request mostly bj, sex, anal, sado, maso, foot and absolutely nothing else.
There are some girls that dont fulfill any of those requests.
Is this a bug? Is there anything I can do so customers have other requests?
If you have the male characters "working" they can remove a client without losing rep or you can just put a different girl with them. You still get some gold.

Eleyth

Jan 9, 2018
If you have the male characters "working" they can remove a client without losing rep or you can just put a different girl with them. You still get some gold.
I know that. I'm not worried about the gold or anything.
I'm talking about how my clients never request titjob, rimjob, abuse, deep kiss, thigh job, and other fetishes. The fetishes they request is very limited for me. Is it the same for everyone else?

ciphertul

Jun 20, 2018
I know that. I'm not worried about the gold or anything.
I'm talking about how my clients never request titjob, rimjob, abuse, deep kiss, thigh job, and other fetishes. The fetishes they request is very limited for me. Is it the same for everyone else?
That is normal, the fetishes are pulled for the list and it doesn’t check to see if you have it or not. If one of the girls can get it then it will show up. Sounds like you’re just getting unlucky. That random chance is why I do my grinding via combat.

X-RayXD

Sep 13, 2021
For the culture thing, there is some way that if I have enough points I can have 10/10 of a single purchase or I have to make one in one?

X-RayXD

Sep 13, 2021
No puedo hacer que funcione simplemente cargando el archivo guardado; por lo que puedo decir, sin el archivo GlobalMasterData correspondiente, ninguna de las escenas aparece en la galería.

¿Sabes si la cultura se puede subir de nivel rápidamente o debería ser de uno en uno hasta 10?

3.40 star(s) 25 Votes