Mr Ero

Feb 16, 2018
So,i have found several ways to cheat engine through the games,you can cheat your resource.Your party member stats by editing their stats,but only through domestic affairs stats upgrades,and cheating those weapon stats.I dunno just sayin see if anyone actually needs this info

ciphertul

Jun 20, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

However after doing some checking I'm pretty sure the canon story line is Magnificent Kingdom then Floating City (As Yushia's end is the creation of the kingdom) then Dark Empire (as both Schild and Naruka's ends claim that it happened centuries later). Naruka's daughter is one of the faction leaders in that game. However what does throw me off is:
After rereading Schild's ending it does say that the Silver Hero and White Knight are the same person. How did Schild turn into Milis?

Nando650000

May 16, 2023
Hi i Have a question ¿sex secenes are animated?
or are there only images? Sorry if You don't understand My question My English is not good

Cryogic

Mar 4, 2022
Holy fuck this sure is long. I've spent a total of 9 hours into the game already and I've still on Chapter 3. Not that I'm complaining, the plot is great. Unfortunately, I just don't have the time to finish this.

uglywolf

Nov 3, 2018
Cordelia can`t be saved, maybe in the future games
Eh? On which route? I somehow still has her on "New Future".

That said... I am confused if I am currently on End game or yet reached, indeeed.
But for sure I am yet unlocked the last 2 characters; the [New Game+] is available though, its currently like about my 3rd run currently. So I do wonder what did I missed.

Anonym321

Aug 17, 2020
Eh? On which route? I somehow still has her on "New Future".

That said... I am confused if I am currently on End game or yet reached, indeeed.
But for sure I am yet unlocked the last 2 characters; the [New Game+] is available though, its currently like about my 3rd run currently. So I do wonder what did I missed.
How can you have her in new future if she leaves after Granburgh's first attack, and replaced by white haired girl(forgot her name)

uglywolf

Nov 3, 2018
How can you have her in new future if she leaves after Granburgh's first attack, and replaced by white haired girl(forgot her name)
I do know she left on the 1st run; because she was meant to/or rather scripted to be.

But I somehow found a way to keep her, though I don't remember exactly.
-1st requirement is that the game must be on the 2nd run; so players must use the [New Game+] option before anything else.
-Next is probably her weapon(?), I think. I emptied her inventory because I thought she'd leave, but for some reason she did return.

As for how I found "da wei", I think I read it somewhere. Probably here, or maybe somewhere that has a discussion about it.

This is my 3rd run save, I haven't go 4th yet, wanna collect all the Brothel scenes for a moment.
Also, I believe [Verna](If we talk about the same White Haired girl) replaces our Villain-Wannabe senpai, not Cordelia.

Last edited:

Anonym321

Aug 17, 2020
I do know she left on the 1st run; because she was meant to/or rather scripted to be.

But I somehow found a way to keep her, though I don't remember exactly.
-1st requirement is that the game must be on the 2nd run; so players must use the [New Game+] option before anything else.
-Next is probably her weapon(?), I think. I emptied her inventory because I thought she'd leave, but for some reason she did return.

As for how I found "da wei", I think I read it somewhere. Probably here, or maybe somewhere that has a discussion about it.

This is my 3rd run save, I haven't go 4th yet, wanna collect all the Brothel scenes for a moment.
Also, I believe [Verna](If we talk about the same White Haired girl) replaces our Villain-Wannabe senpai, not Cordelia.
Wait, did you get a true ending or not? I guess you didn't, cause Cordelia becomes the main boss not Grey, if you don't know how than when you beat grey for the first time you play new game + and when you choose first characteristic, you must choose the devil put up an evil act or smth like that

Reactions: uglywolf

uglywolf

Nov 3, 2018

InsaneMonster

Jul 30, 2022
--------------------

I'll gonna try that out, then.
You are correct in saying that Cordelia will be "kept" in one of the storylines.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

There are 2 new options for selection in New Game+; the first option pertains sexual experiences of the heroines (sex record and some dialogues although Irisfield wasn't the best at polishing these unfortunately) and the second option which will allow for an alternative future. It is only through this option that the True ending can be accessible.

1697513428394.png

Reactions: uglywolf
3.40 star(s) 25 Votes