darkblackbad

Dec 28, 2019
huh i choose the not all girl virgin option and in brothel management luluka is not virgin but when i go into domestic affair she said shes virgin and condition met : luluka is virgin showed up?

uglywolf

Nov 3, 2018
is prostitution really needed in story lmao
Coming from me, I'd say "Yes" only at the 1st playthrough.

You definitely need the money to upgrade dem "equips" besides Stats Grinding. And OFC, visitors and population also needed to be in check...

I mean, you can just keep abusing the stages and stuffs before doing the final stage just to be "resourceful at start on the next loop", and you probably don't even need it on the future loops.

InsaneMonster

Jul 30, 2022
View attachment 2306180 How does one unlock this final final chapter? And what of the final CG set after loroliana?
These are collections of all endings based on who you chose as your true bond split into Special Ending 1 and 2 sections. You'll get the Ending 2 section unlocked from true bonds with the bros or not bonding with anyone towards the ending.

The final CG set after Loroliana is supposed to be adult Verna (Wife), unfortunately that's bugged so it won't be available. These can be viewed in H-Scene for Verna Wife section, they are different from Verna Lover section.

wwgwa

Dec 27, 2017
I have some questions about this game:
1: Can you unlock the good ending the first time? (I don't like wasting 100 hours just to see a different ending)
2: Is a harem ending possible? If possible, can a harem be pregnant? If possible how?
3: Is prostitution optional? (I don't like sharing women even if there are no side effects)
4: Is there any way to cheat? I mean money, stats.

Chaotics19

Aug 13, 2017
I have some questions about this game:
1: Can you unlock the good ending the first time? (I don't like wasting 100 hours just to see a different ending)
2: Is a harem ending possible? If possible, can a harem be pregnant? If possible how?
3: Is prostitution optional? (I don't like sharing women even if there are no side effects)
4: Is there any way to cheat? I mean money, stats.
1. No. That said, the good end playthrough is much shorter on account of a timeskip.
2. No. You pick someone to have a 'true bond' with and you get a specific ending with them in the good end. There might be one that does harem, but I doubt it considering how the rest of the game mostly ignores relationships outside of that specific character's events anyways. There isn't a limit as to how many can be pregnant at once, but there's a handful of scenes with more than one woman anyways, so it's not relevant.
3. Yes. Just avoid the Brothel Management tab. The brothel mini-game isn't ever worth the time, and setting girls to whore only means they earn gold instead of doing something else when not fighting. If you want to see them in their brothel costumes, then you can set them to whore without them having sex so long as you either disable it or bring them to combat.
4. Looking it up, there seems to be this Cheat Engine table. Fair warning, I have no idea if this actually works. https://f95zone.to/threads/how-to-build-a-magnificent-kingdom-v1-03-0-irisfield.128631/post-8910254

Reactions: Toriro and wwgwa

uglywolf

Nov 3, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Further addition to what has been answered; I'll be adding...
"Unfortunately, this perhaps most likely NOT a game you'll enjoy. You better off playing something else better for your time."
...I ain't stopping you from playing though, your choice.

FafnirOD

Nov 9, 2022
Story's a little rough. Decent, but rough.

1) The backstory starts to get a little goofy when you realise the sheer amount of the bad juju that happens on a single continent. Sure, there are "valid" implication for all of this but it's still goofy as heck considering the sheer number of world-ending threats, human experiments, whacky immortals and cursed people running around.

2) Story gets goofier still when you realise that all of the characters were interconnected in some shape or form even prior to the main story - even if they had never met before.

3) Character roster's fairly bloated and there's a considerable amount of overlap between certain characters. Some characters have really weak arcs and motivations as a result - Lynne and Nyanyame were probably the worst characters of the lot.
The former had fairly mediocre but logically sound motivations for her new role in the good route (considering the normal route)... only to change her mind again about what she's actually striving for near the ending. Nyanyame's the crappier Shian (despite the meta jokes about Shian being a retexture of Nyan).
Lorona's pretty average as she was only properly introduced after Aeon and Yushia but was partially salvaged by her connection to Gray and Casco. Nana's unexpectedly the best girl and MVP in the normal route but was more or less a background character in the good route along with Anri.

4) Narrative does a pretty poor job at reinforcing certain developments. Certain characters changes their name after reaching a certain point in the story but the game's only consistent about the change of a single character.

5) Grey's role in the good ending was kinda baffling since the narrative had spent so much time implying a permanent "fix" to Grey's "condition" only for it to end up completely pointless because "lul, human agency" or something.

6) Game's odd about who receives their Fated ability and don't. Yuki got hers' when she couldn't fully make up her mind about her "goals" (Until later points in the story/substories) whereas Lulu doesn't have a Fated ability despite what she managed to overcome. Worse still, Estelle got hers' through the normal route.

Kinda feels like a Aquaplus game at times.

Reactions: uglywolf

Amarinth12

Nov 9, 2022
I think the game story is good and deep enough to keep me entertained despite shitty gameplay and useless brothel mechanics. Definitely breath of fresh air to your usual anime story.

I really like how they reveal the mystery of the world bit by bit with some twist here and there on each characters. Feels so rewarding to read each bonds of the characters.

The character development was good enough to make my chest tingles when the thing goes sour. They really portrayed like human here so nobody's perfect. I never felt so betrayed in entire my life for choosing the girl only to see her whoring herself everyday for fun when the bad things happened. But really, I started to wonder about my luck. Last time I played another h-game, apostle: rebellion, the girl I choose also ended up whoring herself. Jesus I wanna forget all of these experience. But all in all, it was good journey and emotional rollercoaster.

I only hope they tweak the writing to be more consistent and avoid utilizing unnecessary game aspects like brothel while it's not really relevant for the story or whatsoever, also this game is a bit too grindy for my taste, and the characters have different art quality since its made by different artists which looks unprofessional imo. But overall 7/10.

Also the best girl in this story for whatever reason is all your bros lmao. I can't recommend you enough to never trust any girl in here since it's like a minefield.

Chaotics19

Aug 13, 2017
Also the best girl in this story for whatever reason is all your bros lmao. I can't recommend you enough to never trust any girl in here since it's like a minefield.
Surprisingly correct. Even before the bad end sets in the male characters were surprisingly well-written. After, well, everyone who didn't go insane automatically occupied the top by virtue of that list not being terribly long, but even with that disclaimer they still shine. I can't comment on trusting the girls, since I had the good fortune of only getting emotionally attached to 2 that didn't self-detonate, but I could see why if one actually liked more of the cast beyond the intriguing backstories. If it weren't for the fact that later bond episodes are where we get introduced to said backstories, I'd argue that inter-character bond episodes trump the ones with the player character hands down. I did like how everyone had their own unique way of dealing with the problem, even if a number of them ventured close to 'carry on half-heartedly because you've lost your life's purpose, so it's find a convenient path to the grave time', though. Granted, I'm not sure how much of that boils down to being the culminations of said character interactions and Casco.

FafnirOD

Nov 9, 2022
I can't comment on trusting the girls, since I had the good fortune of only getting emotionally attached to 2 that didn't self-detonate
Not that many became bonkers in the normal route to be honest.

Ariadne and Meldia furthered their resolve, Florina eventually got her act together, Yushia became more irritable but she was considering self-sacrifice to salvage the situation, Reudia's really just a normal girl thrust into a series of unusual circumstances, Naruka's consistent in choosing the path that would save more people (Though she did screw up in the normal route), Nana saved everyone with her unwavering hope and Aeon, surprisingly, turned out to be more firm of a person than some of the others that completely threw their morality & sense of self aside as their world crumbled.

Lulu and Anri's screwed by their... "unique affliction" so it couldn't really be helped. Nadie's presented as a bit of a psycho chasing after some incredibly petty vengeance but amusingly enough, she never did cross certain lines as a result of her inner conflict.

Goro was best boi of the normal route and Lios stole that spotlight in the good route.

The only characters that remained crap even in the good route were Estelle, Yuki and Nyan.

Last edited:

MySkillOnCD

Jan 11, 2020
The only characters that remained crap even in the good route were Estelle, Yuki and Nyan.
Agree on everything, with small exception for Nyanyame.
I actually liked her during the normal route. Despite her goofy look she's an excelent survivalist who can even understand new technology and addapt it into her traps. Girl also good at reading people, can see behind their masks and unvail some well hidden secrets. Street smart type. And I could relate to her greef after Sian died and sympisithe how she desided to keep living because that's what her loved one wished her to do.
But then good route happens and writers made her do the stuppiest shit ever. She decided to sacrifice herself for "the best gilf for Sian" without even having a though of how her death can break Sian. From the perspective of Interloper(Player) who knows how Nyan ended during the normal route, it was the point when I just wanted to spank her stupid ass.:mad: Wish developers gave us this option.

Oh right, and few words about Estelle and my personal hate for how writers poortly dived into her character. The reason behind her selling herself during solo travels is said that there were no other ways for her to earn enough money for living. Which would be true for someone like Anri, but it shouldn't be the case for Estelle who owns the best set of skills for a traveler. She can understand plants, which helps her not only with finding edible plants and berries, but also identifing rare ingredients. This is a world of witchcraft, fantasy alchemy and magic in general, means many ingridients have a high value on market. With her skills she could earn money like no one else. Instead writers decided to make her a whore...

Last edited:

Liquidacid

Aug 16, 2017
Does it make any difference if you choose to keep babies and raise them or send them with the lady that gives you the option to be raised?

3.40 star(s) 25 Votes