Darksavior

Dec 2, 2018
From what I have tried so far, the weapon with the highest dps is a bow and arrows. Like, no contest at all.

A sword with 126 power will deal 250 dmg per hit.
A magic tome with 393 power will deal 400 dmg per hit.
A bow with 150 power and a quiver of arrows with 100 power will deal 2,000 dmg per hit.

That's entirely an order of magnitude of the differences.
Some characters are just REALLY good with their weapons, like for example : Lynne is the best bow user by far, but I find it really hard to stick bow on anyone else. Another weapon I find weird is shoes, on paper it looks good but gloves and shoes don't hard scale as weapons for a while. Sword and tome won't look slow later you'll see

Darksavior

Dec 2, 2018
How do you equip sword and tome? dont they occupy the same primary slot?
I didn't say you could , I was saying that both weapon types will be better later when you actually upgrade and start modding with culture upgrades.

You can put back up weapons in their "item" slots to swap too, but swapping is not good with bow unless it's your leading member, since you can click the inventory.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

knyght

Apr 21, 2017
Weird, the Cheat table posted earlier in the thread was using static values. So it shouldn't actually work for anyone. :unsure:
Either way here's a version using aob scan i made for myself "based" on that table. I didn't test it a whole lot but hopefully it should work and since it is AOB it should withstand future updates... maybe.

lastjournals

Dec 4, 2018
So what exactly tf is Banner ?

All I got was that they were a group of adventurers (?) that wanted to plant a flag on the moon (?) and apparently Banner’s leader reincarnated into the Apprentice.

No idea what exactly was Cordelia and the Organization was trying to do either, I guess they wanted to kill God for some reason ? Really feel like I’m missing a big info dump somewhere but the characters flat out saying “their motive and reasoning doesn’t matter” after beating the True Boss seem to contradict that.

Yushia’s ending kinda sucks NGL, all the other endings have you be happily married to the chosen girl while Yushia’s ending doesn’t even acknowledge the MC’s existence. I guess it’s because she’s part of the sequel and end up fucking the MC of that game.

Edit: The more endings I viewed the weirder Yushia’s ending gets, even Goro, Grey and Lios (whose ending hints at an unreleased game) acknowledge the Apprentice, but not Yushia’s.
theres malice's story unlocked after you get 2nd ending. it tells about Cordelia's past(theres no gameplay you just read)

yushia/aria appeared in the first game, and her ending connects to it i think. im not really sure since i'm havent try irisfield other games but i saw yushia and goro in the CG pack

also, are there no harem ending? the game let us date, marry, and devorce every heroines yet the ending only allow us to pick one..

Kiddok25

Dec 15, 2017
So what exactly tf is Banner ?

All I got was that they were a group of adventurers (?) that wanted to plant a flag on the moon (?) and apparently Banner’s leader reincarnated into the Apprentice.

No idea what exactly was Cordelia and the Organization was trying to do either, I guess they wanted to kill God for some reason ? Really feel like I’m missing a big info dump somewhere but the characters flat out saying “their motive and reasoning doesn’t matter” after beating the True Boss seem to contradict that.

Yushia’s ending kinda sucks NGL, all the other endings have you be happily married to the chosen girl while Yushia’s ending doesn’t even acknowledge the MC’s existence. I guess it’s because she’s part of the sequel and end up fucking the MC of that game.

Edit: The more endings I viewed the weirder Yushia’s ending gets, even Goro, Grey and Lios (whose ending hints at an unreleased game) acknowledge the Apprentice, but not Yushia’s.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: p23rklo

kingwizar

Jan 31, 2019
Cordelia could have the saddest back story in existence and I would still not forgive her for what happened to our friends in the first timeline. Fuck what happened to Lynne, Estelle, Casco and everyone else.

I went in expecting cheap laughs and a good wank, did not expect an MCU style connected universe.

Also, is Lios from a previous game or what ? I met the condition of “having played How to Train Slaves” in the last battle which is strange because I wasn’t even aware a prequel existed.

Reactions: p23rklo

Zastinx

Feb 18, 2018
What I meant by 1 dimensional is the characters in the anime/h anime of this game. For example in that anime (only 3 characters shown Yushia, Luluka, and Ariadne) their primary motive is reviving the kingdom by focusing on sex industries (almost same theme as start of game) but that's all there is to it. After that it's all h animations till the end no nuance or deep dialogue. It has a total of 2 episodes and the animations are not good to say the least... But it does it job (hopefully) of advertising this game. It's not viewable in game or something, it's a separate thing that can be viewed in the internet. I like how each character is written in game (I know it's subjective and all) and comparing how they were written in game to the anime just shows how bland their anime counterpart is.
What anime? What are you even talking about?

Zastinx

Feb 18, 2018
Cordelia could have the saddest back story in existence and I would still not forgive her for what happened to our friends in the first timeline. Fuck what happened to Lynne, Estelle, Casco and everyone else.
If Grey, Luluka, Naruka and Nerlusa weren't retards it wouldn't have gone so bad in the first place.

onimer

Oct 5, 2018

I went in expecting cheap laughs and a good wank, did not expect an MCU style connected universe.

Also, is Lios from a previous game or what ? I met the condition of “having played How to Train Slaves” in the last battle which is strange because I wasn’t even aware a prequel existed.
Lios is part of the backstory of How to Train Slaves. But only as a historical character, as How to Train Slaves is 400 years into the future of Magnificent Kingdom.
If Grey, Luluka, Naruka and Nerlusa weren't retards it wouldn't have gone so bad in the first place.

Kiddok25

Dec 15, 2017

Oh yeah she absolutely had to die either way and deserved what she got in the end, knowing her backstory just adds a bit of "putting down the rabid dog"-style pity to the hatred you already feel.

I think that condition depends on how you answer Vestra's question at the crossroads. I don't know if Lios is or not, but the Sacred Beast of Wind is and a dragon is involved somehow.

boboverlord

Sep 16, 2020
This is what I've learned from the gameplay mechanics so far. Feel free to add some more or fix my mistakes.

1) The meaning of each attributes:
- STR increases melee damage
- SKI / DEX increases physical ranged damage
- MAG increases magic damage
- DEF increases melee defense
- VIT increases physical ranged defense
- SPI increases magic defense
- AGI increases dodge rate

2) You can set up character combat automation in Team Composition -> Character -> Autofight options. I think the important things to look at are:
- Fire Ability When Ready - so you don't have to manually click
- Consumable -> Repair - so your equipment don't get broken mid-combat
- Ranged Attack -> Firing Spot - so your ranged attackers don't get to close to enemies

3) Item Field stat priorities:
- First you must always reduce the AP Cost down for all of your best equip that you plan to use. This doesn't consume gargantuan amount of gold
- For DPS chars, I think Crit DMG mod is the highest priority, then the multihit mods (some weapon type has the unique version of it, like multihit for melee, multithrow for knives, etc.), then the racial weakness mods (human+, monster+, beast+, ghost+). Mods that enlarge AOE are also good, like Piercing mod and Wide Atk mod.
- For tank chars, I think parry mods and sharp+ mod, atk heal mod, crit skip mod, Dodge Up mod, Guarding mod, etc. are good
- For chars that need to consume mana like crazy, Mana Atk mod is good.
- Should also invest a bit in accuracy and durability as well.

THINGS THAT I DON'T KNOW YET
- I don't know what "weight" stat does
- I don't know whether Shoes improve dodge rate or not, or even that they are a good alternative to shield and gloves at all as defensive equipment

onimer

Oct 5, 2018
From comments I've seen on the JP wiki, all you really need is to boost Ariadne's mana gain so that she can get 100% mana in 30 seconds. That way, she can maintain 100% uptime on her Fated skill, which is complete damage immunity. Pair that with Florina's active skill that restores weapon durability and Aeon's skill that restocks ammo and you can beat any mission.

Reactions: BiriBiriisTheBes

DuniX

Dec 20, 2016
MAG increases magic damage
It also increases Mana Regen I think.
AGI increases dodge rate
Also Move Speed I think.
I don't know what "weight" stat does
It's the equivalent attack speed for gloves and boots if you attack with them
I don't know whether Shoes improve dodge rate or not, or even that they are a good alternative to shield and gloves at all as defensive equipment
It improves it for range attacks not melee.
Evasion itself might be bad against melee but I am not so sure.
Pair that with Florina's active skill that restores weapon durability and Aeon's skill that restocks ammo and you can beat any mission.
Does Durability and Ammo Skills work for the whole team?

3.40 star(s) 25 Votes