p23rklo

Jul 17, 2018
Is Grey's skill Nullification BUGGED? It's description reads as "All attacks deals no damage whatsoever, even with zero defense". It does not seem to work on Ultimate or Lunatic difficulty lol which makes it quite pointless for it's cost (28 Base AP Cost). It works on Normal and Hard Difficulty.. At first I thought it was related to how he needs to be solo for it to work but nope, it only works on normal/hard difficulty. Which kind of makes it pointless (unless there is another specific fight like the tentacle monster in chapter 3 that deals a lot of damage even on normal) on normal and hard since the enemies are easily disposed/tanked with proper gear. Damn shame thought I'd be able to cheese the game with that skill lol and it would make sense lore wise.

DuniX

Dec 20, 2016
I don't understand the bond levels when it comes to allies as it's WIDELY INCONSISTENT.
From my observation if you put characters in the same team and battle they will get new bond events.
It might be that some events are based on being a Leader.

Orc Wizard

Mar 14, 2017
I'm currently playing on Ch.1 and just grinding early for stuff, got several girls as lovers but never touched the brothel mechanics.
Why? Because i feel like i need to wait until the game acknowledges that this mechanic exists and im waiting a point in the story where the characters go "ok, now that we finished this, lets open the brothel!" And then at this point in the story the brothel is canonically open.
But from what i've read in here the game never acknowledges that the brothel part exists, despite being literally half the game, its weird and it bothers me on so many levels Lol

P.S: Goro is the best character

DuniX

Dec 20, 2016
I'm currently playing on Ch.1 and just grinding early for stuff, got several girls as lovers but never touched the brothel mechanics.
Why? Because i feel like i need to wait until the game acknowledges that this mechanic exists and im waiting a point in the story where the characters go "ok, now that we finished this, lets open the brothel!" And then at this point in the story the brothel is canonically open.
But from what i've read in here the game never acknowledges that the brothel part exists, despite being literally half the game, its weird and it bothers me on so many levels Lol

Pretty sure it's immediately in the prologue, basically when you get access to the menu.
It's the relationships that come later, not the brothel.

Orc Wizard

Mar 14, 2017
Pretty sure it's immediately in the prologue, basically when you get access to the menu.
It's the relationships that come later, not the brothel.
Not really, its just that the princess says she intends to do the brothel in a single sentence on the prologue, and the game then proceeds to forget it exists

Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019
Not really, its just that the princess says she intends to do the brothel in a single sentence on the prologue, and the game then proceeds to forget it exists
If you take in the entire context, it is clear as day she intends to do it right away, as their only means of earning money is that or thievery. And she don't care what other will think of it, as they are already rock bottom

RMelton

Jan 29, 2019
I hear that there's some kind of expansion being made for this game as well. Any general info on that?

wyldstrykr

Nov 30, 2017
Grey's skill (Nullification) doesnt work on that woman boss in the final chapter
EDIT: also:

when going to the item field:

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Zastinx

p23rklo

Jul 17, 2018
It's mostly vn skipping it defeats the purpose. If you can't cope with the length don't play it because "gameplay" isn't worth it
Agreed, the game is primarily VN (70-80% of time spent playing the game) with gameplay that is kind of okay if a person likes management games. But gameplay alone this game is not worth it, the story is where it shines, it's deeply engaging and once a person connect the dots between the background plot and character's relationships with each other it feels satisfying as the game is really well written. If a person thinks this game is not worth it then just look at the CGs if that's what they are after since the gameplay is a grindy mess and there are other games more worth playing if a person is looking at gameplay alone. The anime of this game does not do it justice. The characters there are 1 dimensional H heroine tropes (anime) while in the game their motivations are explored more deeply. It serves it's purpose though as an advertisement for this game (even though the animation is shit lol). The game manages to balance comedy slice of life rom com, into a serious adventure game with mix of tragedy (not like generic h games where heroines always loses) and mystery/intrigue.

Reactions: pipsarupse

p23rklo

Jul 17, 2018
From my observation if you put characters in the same team and battle they will get new bond events.
It might be that some events are based on being a Leader.
Yeah I get that, I've been going on a completionist bond completing bonds between allies and with ally individually (mostly for the bonus stats/items but also for the lore). What I mean by inconsistency is the tracking of the bond levels which is mostly inaccurate and may be chapter dependent (bond levels with each other are independent with amount of bond events viewed). Each character has 3 bond events with another person, but like my example above the bond level stat is inaccurate since character A bond may be different from character B. Like A has bond lvl 5 with B, but B's stat page it displays bond level of 1 with A. It also seems dependent on chapter (the bond levels, but the bond events can easily be viewed/maxed once the character is unlocked). Example is Goro and Luluka, at prologue a person can max their bond events (3 max) but their stat page bond level will remain at 1 with one another. Progressing through the chapters will increase it to showcase that they are becoming more friendly as the chapters continue. So yeah, with that in mind the inconsistency I've been spouting about can be explained by how they perceive one another like person A views B as a Friend but B does not feel the same way. In conclusion Bond levels are not the same as bond events. Bond levels are just fluff number stats that are dependent on chapter (exception to this rule is "bond with you" that each character has, that is dependent on how long you've commanded them in battle (does not need to be team leader, just active battle party member) and bond with you maxes out at 9 in which a person can view all bond events of that character in relation to the protagonist. Gray has total 8 Bond events. Some characters are exception to this rule). And no, there are no bond events/ triggers that requires them to be in leader position. Hope this clears some questions regarding bonds.

Reactions: pipsarupse

ParoParo

Dec 16, 2019
Yeah I get that, I've been going on a completionist bond completing bonds between allies and with ally individually (mostly for the bonus stats/items but also for the lore). What I mean by inconsistency is the tracking of the bond levels which is mostly inaccurate and may be chapter dependent (bond levels with each other are independent with amount of bond events viewed). Each character has 3 bond events with another person, but like my example above the bond level stat is inaccurate since character A bond may be different from character B. Like A has bond lvl 5 with B, but B's stat page it displays bond level of 1 with A. It also seems dependent on chapter (the bond levels, but the bond events can easily be viewed/maxed once the character is unlocked). Example is Goro and Luluka, at prologue a person can max their bond events (3 max) but their stat page bond level will remain at 1 with one another. Progressing through the chapters will increase it to showcase that they are becoming more friendly as the chapters continue. So yeah, with that in mind the inconsistency I've been spouting about can be explained by how they perceive one another like person A views B as a Friend but B does not feel the same way. In conclusion Bond levels are not the same as bond events. Bond levels are just fluff number stats that are dependent on chapter (exception to this rule is "bond with you" that each character has, that is dependent on how long you've commanded them in battle (does not need to be team leader, just active battle party member) and bond with you maxes out at 9 in which a person can view all bond events of that character in relation to the protagonist. Gray has total 8 Bond events. Some characters are exception to this rule). And no, there are no bond events/ triggers that requires them to be in leader position. Hope this clears some questions regarding bonds.
I'm pretty sure its more the Bond levels page is just half broken is all.

• Sad
Reactions: p23rklo

Diorus

Nov 10, 2017
I want to ask, is there other games like this(even without sexual content) , because this game left me craving for more interesting stories and i will be damn if this story is nothing but amazing( even though there is a little TOO much bonding events between characters)

ParoParo

Dec 16, 2019
Grey's skill (Nullification) doesnt work on that woman boss in the final chapter
EDIT: also:

when going to the item field:
I dont get your complaint on the pictures. Is it about the shot speed/max lp. if so then Yeah. Ranged weapons dont increase Max LP and instead the Max LP stat refers to the shot speed (the speed in which the bullets travel after you attack). If theres another complaint, i dont see it though.

Reactions: DuniX

p23rklo

Jul 17, 2018

Yeah it depends on how you want to play the game. In my game I've ignored the brothel and will ignore it til I finish the game since it's not really required to progress and is more of in there if that is a person's kink (more choices is good for sales). It's even on the description on dlsite that the player can choose to whore out the heroines or go pure love/ harem route. No major advantage/disadvantage for choosing neither (well gold in brothel can easily be gained in battles).In the end of the day it's how/up to the player roleplays their role with regards to their enjoyment of the game. Your game, your rules lol

DuniX

Dec 20, 2016
So yeah, with that in mind the inconsistency I've been spouting about can be explained by how they perceive one another like person A views B as a Friend but B does not feel the same way. In conclusion Bond levels are not the same as bond events. Bond levels are just fluff number stats that are dependent on chapter
It's meant to show their "relationship" I believe.
Each character has 3 bond events with another person, but like my example above the bond level stat is inaccurate since character A bond may be different from character B.
You can check the gallery for which bond is locked.

Reactions: p23rklo

DuniX

Dec 20, 2016
I want to ask, is there other games like this(even without sexual content) , because this game left me craving for more interesting stories and i will be damn if this story is nothing but amazing( even though there is a little TOO much bonding events between characters)
There are 2 other games by the developer with similar gameplay.
You could probably easily MTL it nowadays.

3.40 star(s) 25 Votes