Goshtic

Oct 22, 2019
I don’t think you can actually get that high in the game, with forge culture maxed the weapon damage cap is 810.
There is no cap with the Item Field grind. Though, the cost to up a point at random get tedious requiring 100% Spiria each try.

ciphertul

Jun 20, 2018
There is no cap with the Item Field grind. Though, the cost to up a point at random get tedious requiring 100% Spiria each try.
Do you even need this? My Yushia is constantly hitting for 35k with her 810 free wind sword.

Goshtic

Oct 22, 2019
Do you even need this? My Yushia is constantly hitting for 35k with her 810 free wind sword.
Definitely not, the stats on the cheat weapon is overkill, because it's a cheat weapon. The statement is just meant that, even though it's a cheat weapon, you can legit get to it, that is all. Though, the grind for that is going to be insane and pointless. 810 legit build is more than enough for non-cheat play.

Sep 21, 2021
So, I'm on my second playthrough. Should I look out for some new lines in the old events, or just the new choices and brand new events? It seems like the "mark unread text" option is bugged out and the skip option doesn't have the ability to stop at unread text so I'm kinda despairing over how to tackle this.

RMelton

Jan 29, 2019
How to Build a Magnificent Kingdom Update to v1.02

PIXELDRAIN | MEGA

1. Install and play

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PS: You need my update v1.01 or OP v1.01 to do this update.
PS: Compressed versions is not compatible.
What is the full installation path? It keeps saying required data not found and I got the uncompressed 1.01 version.

Also, after playing for a while I have compiled a list of things I noticed which seem likely to be bugs but just want to make sure if anyone else had encountered them

1. Upgrading items in the Item Field battle sometimes upgrades nothing instead (I can see someone posted an image of this so it's not just me)
2. When the cursor is on a character's active skill icon you cannot move the player character (very annoying in harder difficulties since I have to make sure I am immediately off the icons after activating a skill so my character isn't standing still and taking hits)
3. The only Mod upgrade available for items with open slots is the increase Spiritia Gain mod, the entire row is nothing but that option.
4. Brothel clients never seem to show the preferences that some of the characters have. Estelle in particular has full of kinks that clients have never once shown up with (Hand, Kiss, Nipp, Swal, Raw and an Unknown which hasn't unlocked yet for me)
5. Active skill portraits sometimes stay on screen.
6. After viewing some of the character's H scenes in the gallery, moving to another character will show their starting images as blanks and the game immediately crashes afterwards.

ParoParo

Dec 16, 2019
What is the full installation path? It keeps saying required data not found and I got the uncompressed 1.01 version.

Also, after playing for a while I have compiled a list of things I noticed which seem likely to be bugs but just want to make sure if anyone else had encountered them

1. Upgrading items in the Item Field battle sometimes upgrades nothing instead (I can see someone posted an image of this so it's not just me)
2. When the cursor is on a character's active skill icon you cannot move the player character (very annoying in harder difficulties since I have to make sure I am immediately off the icons after activating a skill so my character isn't standing still and taking hits)
3. The only Mod upgrade available for items with open slots is the increase Spiritia Gain mod, the entire row is nothing but that option.
4. Brothel clients never seem to show the preferences that some of the characters have. Estelle in particular has full of kinks that clients have never once shown up with (Hand, Kiss, Nipp, Swal, Raw and an Unknown which hasn't unlocked yet for me)
5. Active skill portraits sometimes stay on screen.
6. After viewing some of the character's H scenes in the gallery, moving to another character will show their starting images as blanks and the game immediately crashes afterwards.
For the Item Field Thing Make sure you've properly sorted your Equipment stash before you go in. Also in case you didnt know, you can sort the equipment stash to Category you want so that you can quickly reach it in the item field menu. pretty sure the item field tab doesnt show blank spaces so if you just deleted a weapon for example without sorting you'll wind up different weapon then the one you signed up to you into, You'll notice that after you finish your fight though.

Reactions: DuniX

themcp22

Oct 3, 2018
Does anyone know how to start a new game+? I played through to chapter 5 after beating the game and haven't seen a new game plus option.

Ghinan

Nov 9, 2018
Question:
1. How vanilla routes is? Is boring or wholesome?
2. How corruption routes is? Is typical like venus blood or something new?

Jul 23, 2018
how do you use this ??
You have to have Cheat Engine installed + running. Then you'll click the yellow folder/green arrow icon. This will bring up File Explorer, where you can navigate to Downloads & click on the cheat table to open it. Everything should be active, but if it's not, there will be boxes on the left side of the list at the bottom. If those boxes don't have an X in them, click on them, and the cheats with activate themselves + stay permanent.

Please note that the only values I went hunting for were gold + the colored tokens. Some other shmuck with more time on his hands can try maxing character or weapon stats, but 100%ing your technology trees while still in the prologue will get you plenty far. (Just prepare for a lot of repetitive flashing lights every time you unlock a new level in any branch of any technology tree, and again when you unlock a new technology age. Would not recommend for epileptics.)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Darkfetish

xelayna

Jul 19, 2017
Anyone else getting an unremovable black screen issue with Fullscreen (16:9) after alt tabbing like 3 or so times only?
After the black screen, if i alt tab more or do anything really, my PC gets extremely sluggish.
Once i get this black screen, my resolution is messed up when i use Ctrl+Alt+Del, Alt+F4 does nothing and the only way to get rid of it is restarting my PC.
Never experienced this issue with 1.01, and Windowed makes text way too small.

Goshtic

Oct 22, 2019
For those that want an easy time with playing the game (optional). Here's my modified save for slot 12. This isn't a 100% Save. Rather, it's a 0.01% save with god-like cheat advantages, starting out. The starting settings I used was...

1662170696743.png

You start out with these:
1662170811653.png
1662170843235.png
1662170866031.png
1662170895001.png
1662170921312.png
Which is plenty powerful enough to tackle Lunatic Mode with ease.

and of course max out Gold and Workforce for the Culture Development.
1662170997758.png

If it is your first time playing the game, I recommend starting a new game to get through the introduction, lore, and understanding of the game's mechanic / menu system. Then load this save when you reach the end of the tutorial and the start of the Prologue - Restoration.

View attachment SaveDATA 00011.7z The game's save location is ".../How to Build a Magnificent Kingdom/SaveData/..."

Zastinx

Feb 18, 2018
I've noticed its bugged so you can't get actually married to Schild and that results in being unable to get a true bond with her which pisses me the fuck off since she's my favorite.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: gervid and p23rklo

Zastinx

Feb 18, 2018
Question:
1. How vanilla routes is? Is boring or wholesome?
2. How corruption routes is? Is typical like venus blood or something new?
1. There aren't really "routes" instead bonds that barely involve You and its comedic for the most part. Then a true bond for the finale for who you truly want so go for em all
2. No corruption

Zastinx

Feb 18, 2018
Does anyone know how to start a new game+? I played through to chapter 5 after beating the game and haven't seen a new game plus option.
When you first beat the game when it returns you to the menu, select domestic affairs then its under category main scenario.

Xyav

Aug 29, 2018
I've noticed its bugged so you can't get actually married to Schild and that results in being unable to get a true bond with her which pisses me the fuck off since she's my favorite.
Somewhere in this thread it was already explained that "Schild" is not her real name and you can only progress with her story after knowing her real name.
Getting to know her real name however is only possible in the good ending route which you can only get in the 2nd playthrough.
So you can only progress with her in New Game+.
Hence this is no bug.

Reactions: DuniX
3.40 star(s) 25 Votes