RMelton

Jan 29, 2019
OK, so reading the character epilogues in the bad ending, and yep yep, that is definitely what I would call the bad ending.

prinnydood

Oct 1, 2017
Out of curiosity does anyone know if there where more modding instructions for the game?
unknown.png
The extra stuff lists an addition script tutorial, implying there was a normal script tutorial or is this just a bug and it unlocked instantly, and you are supposed to finish the game to see the rest?
Any one have any idea how to mod the existing events, or add new ones?

p23rklo

Jul 17, 2018
This game really suffers from content overabundance (I still like the game though), too many characters with their complex relationships to one another (it would've been better to have fewer characters but much more focused story on those characters). Plus it's just not comedic fluff that the character bond events spout out, some of it showcases background lore/story with regards to the greater lore of the world or in relation to another character. A key character showcasing this example is Cordelia the bond events of said character expounds on so much background lore that I find it hard to keep track of who is who lol, or in some cases it mentions characters who have not yet appeared in my story or maybe they are part of other games of the developer I'm not sure (I'm currently at start of chapter 3,1st run/new game). One would need a fcking chart with connecting lines showcasing the relationships of the characters to understand the lore more deeply. Same can be said of the games mechanics so much of it is there for the sake of it, grind or just so it can have more mechanics in game. Like most of the Culture development is just one big grind with minimal numbers changes per upgrade (exceptions can be found of course like +1 party member upgrade but they are rare and cost a lot). Like others have said it would have been better to lock certain bond events within certain chapters (it would help pacing of the lore) and certain game mechanics be locked based on progression (currently I think I can max the culture developments in any chapter just by grinding a shit ton of times). The game would've been exponentially better if it's a bit more tight in the characters in game (fewer characters leading to them shining more and tightly packed story, but I also know that the dev's style is about a game with lots of characters so yeah...)

ciphertul

Jun 20, 2018
This game really suffers from content overabundance (I still like the game though), too many characters with their complex relationships to one another (it would've been better to have fewer characters but much more focused story on those characters). Plus it's just not comedic fluff that the character bond events spout out, some of it showcases background lore/story with regards to the greater lore of the world or in relation to another character. A key character showcasing this example is Cordelia the bond events of said character expounds on so much background lore that I find it hard to keep track of who is who lol, or in some cases it mentions characters who have not yet appeared in my story or maybe they are part of other games of the developer I'm not sure (I'm currently at start of chapter 3,1st run/new game). One would need a fcking chart with connecting lines showcasing the relationships of the characters to understand the lore more deeply. Same can be said of the games mechanics so much of it is there for the sake of it, grind or just so it can have more mechanics in game. Like most of the Culture development is just one big grind with minimal numbers changes per upgrade (exceptions can be found of course like +1 party member upgrade but they are rare and cost a lot). Like others have said it would have been better to lock certain bond events within certain chapters (it would help pacing of the lore) and certain game mechanics be locked based on progression (currently I think I can max the culture developments in any chapter just by grinding a shit ton of times). The game would've been exponentially better if it's a bit more tight in the characters in game (fewer characters leading to them shining more and tightly packed story, but I also know that the dev's style is about a game with lots of characters so yeah...)
The thing is, while the culture upgrades are minimal, once you start maxing out level 4 and up the culture upgrade make your stats pointless.

Reactions: p23rklo

Goshtic

Oct 22, 2019
Cheesed the game with the power of customized equipment. :ROFLMAO: Some battles that could easily be won are blocked by the bad guy having the plot armor. :cautious:

1662083647196.png
1662083760899.png

If playing legit, the require funds to get a weapon to that cheat tier is beyond 999,999,999 gold. The upgrades aren't cheap. Though, I was working with a Lv1 Smith with no upgrades, so no help to cut cost down.

dmmt

May 8, 2020
How do you save lol

I came in to ask this same question. Could somebody help a guy out pls? Escape only gives me the option to close the game; the options that show in the lower right dont include access to a save game menu. How do you access the "save this game" feature/option?

wyldstrykr

Nov 30, 2017
i tried to item field spiria dagger and spiria spell but it leads me to a different item. anyone help?

Jul 23, 2018
I came in to ask this same question. Could somebody help a guy out pls? Escape only gives me the option to close the game; the options that show in the lower right dont include access to a save game menu. How do you access the "save this game" feature/option?
You have to get all the way through the prologue, which will put you at the kingdom/task/events overview screen. At the bottom of the window will be a number of options buttons. Save and load are separate & that overview menu is the only place you can save the game.

dmmt

May 8, 2020
I dont have a Save/Load option that shows at the bottom....or maybe I just didnt go far enough thru the game1st. Thanks, Ill try it again in a day or two, see if I can get it to come up.

Xseize

Mar 30, 2022
This game really needs to do a better job explaining its mechanics but once you figure it out it can be fun.

Reactions: p23rklo

Darksavior

Dec 2, 2018
The farther you progress the harder it is to tell. I capped all my research so who know what is a stat bonus or research

Also VIT boosting LP is a lie. I have Lios and Estelle with nothing equipped to test with no culture bonus Estelle has 120 LP in battle (120 LP and 24 VIT) while Lios has 129 LP in battle (129 LP and 12 VIT)

Vit is actually ranged defense , LP is its own stat at the top of the stats, which scales by taking damage/smithed items/dying, And Ap is known as "Physical" in events.

someone please tell me i keep my upgrades in NG+

• Red Heart
Reactions: DuniX

ciphertul

Jun 20, 2018
Cheesed the game with the power of customized equipment. :ROFLMAO: Some battles that could easily be won are blocked by the bad guy having the plot armor. :cautious:

View attachment 2019551
View attachment 2019554

If playing legit, the require funds to get a weapon to that cheat tier is beyond 999,999,999 gold. The upgrades aren't cheap. Though, I was working with a Lv1 Smith with no upgrades, so no help to cut cost down.
I don’t think you can actually get that high in the game, with forge culture maxed the weapon damage cap is 810.

p23rklo

Jul 17, 2018
Anyone know what does Yushia's Passive Skill "Seed of Curiosity" do? It's description states "This has no effect or use, or so she's been told." the skill seems to do something based on it's 12 base cost and on Yushia's background as being a very talented individual. Maybe it increases exp gained or item drop rate or something. I'm just curious (can't test it to find what it does specifically as there are too many variables to take note of)

3.40 star(s) 25 Votes