ciphertul

Jun 20, 2018
The most important thing about Cordelia is that watching her Bonding events are almost mandatory for the story. If you care about it. Certainly wasn't expecting her to talk to a specific someone I shall not spoil...
I really need to go back to her events, I won’t lie she is my most disliked character and that was even on the 1st run. I’m not proud to admit I flat out forgot she existed.

• Haha
Reactions: gervid

Osasa'ea

Mar 20, 2021
I really need to go back to her events, I won’t lie she is my most disliked character and that was even on the 1st run. I’m not proud to admit I flat out forgot she existed.
If you haven't seen them already, you'll probably like her a bit more afterwards.

ciphertul

Jun 20, 2018
It states that Yushia and Meldia don’t have one but maybe it’s like her marriage event. Schild might only have a pregnancy art after she returns to her real name. She loses the armor then. I can check later if no one else can confirm or deny.
So no, she has pregnancy event unlike those 2 but no art.

p23rklo

Jul 17, 2018
This game is really fun, the story is interesting and engaging while the gameplay is deep and can be done manually (one character) or auto battle (with manual active skill usage). One part I like most is the character interactions and how the game deeply characterizes the characters. They become more established with their own lore and background based on how many bond events a person do. I don't really understand the complaints of the early commenters about how this game doesn't have romance path or some shit or how it's shallow as fck (sure it can be subjective) as the more I play this game it feels more like a "harem game" (if you ignore the brothel of course, and you can also choose all the heroines to be virgin at start and you be the one to take it if you choose to romance them). The way they interact with the "self insert protagonist" is like those harem games where their world revolves around the protagonist (which is self insert so the character is bland as shit so a person can insert themselves into the protagonist) once the player makes them their lover/wife. Game is deep, like every playable character can bond with every playable character thus creating a large amount of bond to see (bond= event with dialogue about people interacting). So yeah, if you're a straight VANILLA/Harem FAN then play this game. The game even pokes fun at when you start your polygamy journey with multiple wives. The dialogue is lighthearted and fun in the early game but based on some reviewers (I'm still at chapter 1 lol) the game can and will get dark in later chapters. There is no sharing/swinging if you don't want to (or if you want to it's there and optional). The continuity of the bond events also progress, like if you take someone as lover/wife then the next bond events will be about them being lovers/married couple. The game ain't full HAREM fantasy fulfillment and it doesn't intend to be, but I can say that about 50-70% of content is aimed at vanilla/harem like concept (the other percent is brothel which is optional and can be easily skipped/ignored if chosen). Tip for those wanting to get bond scenes quickly, choose it at the starting choices the one where it states that "you got abandoned because your parent's can't feed you" because it increases bond gained with characters immensely and you can see a lot of bond event after every battle/sortie. I manage to already have 2 wives in prologue, and currently I'm at chapter 1 and about to make a third (I currently play/roleplay as a harem straight gigachad lol) Characters are deep with their own motivations and thought processes which will deeply engage you into the story/further lore background. THE ONLY PROBLEM WITH THIS GAME IS IT's LONG AS FCK even surpassing Fate visual novel (3 routes) according to some commenters as this game is like 70-80% VN so if you're not into that beware (and yeah the game lacks proper tutorial with some/most mechanics, while some mechanics are redundant and the game suffers from having too many mechanics built into it but it is what it is).

Osasa'ea

Mar 20, 2021
Are there any additional requirements for NG+, choosing the new future option? I cleared the game and was sent back to the point before the final boss. Had the prompt I should have been able to pick a new future show up but can't select anything on a NG from the title screen.

ciphertul

Jun 20, 2018
Are there any additional requirements for NG+, choosing the new future option? I cleared the game and was sent back to the point before the final boss. Had the prompt I should have been able to pick a new future show up but can't select anything on a NG from the title screen.
You need to reload the file you beat, the new game plus option is in the domestic menu.

pipsarupse

Jun 26, 2022
The way they interact with the "self insert protagonist" is like those harem games where their world revolves around the protagonist (which is self insert so the character is bland as shit so a person can insert themselves into the protagonist)
Fecking finally. Someone who gets why Japanese authors tend to write these blank slate player-controlled protagonists. It's a sort of tendency the Japanese have to create stories where they can self-insert. You could even say that it's rare to find MCs with strong personalities in Japanese stories. You're just supposed to ignore whatever the protagonist thinks and roleplay actively in your mind, since that's the intended way.

I'm willing to bet that those who complain about it are mostly the ones who play that awful, uncanny-valley-feeling-inducing realistic 3DCG garbage (I personally can't stand that art style), because western authors trend to always give at least some sort of personality to their playable MCs.

On another note, this made me remember one of my favourites, the Grisaia series. The protagonist there is the role model for badassery. Sadly, there aren't that many Japanese stories with protagonists like that.

famoult

Dec 25, 2019
So what should i do if i want to play the game with more challenging, good ending story and unlock everything at the end?
based on what i read on the thread:
1. Choose easy bonds as perk, make the girl slut.
2. Don't enter any code, playing focus on brothel, unlock all bond.
3. You'll get bad ending at first playthrough, time to enter new game +.
4. New game +, enter all code.
5. Choose 1st perk (more challenging iirc), make the girl virgin or experience.
6. Complete all requirement for good ending but you lose some character(?).

DuniX

Dec 20, 2016
I don't really understand the complaints of the early commenters about how this game doesn't have romance path or some shit or how it's shallow as fck (sure it can be subjective) as the more I play this game it feels more like a "harem game"
I think the problem is things feel too Rushed and are too generous with the events you are given and you are showered with Skills when you don't know how to use even the basic ones.
I think if they added a bit more Grinding in the Bond Levels by making it like a Leveling System where later maps gives more XP per battle you would have both better pacing and integrate more with the Chapters of the Main Story.

Can someone explain the additional script system.
I think it's a modding system to write your own events.

Reactions: p23rklo

darkmega926

Jun 6, 2017
Is there an easier way to get all the epilogues for the true ending besides having to play the final battle repeatedly with different true bonds?

ciphertul

Jun 20, 2018
I have found a few things in Magnificent Kingdom that are both great and confusing. Minor spoilers on my findings.
First If you get the Good Ending and pick Yushia you get her epilogue which shows her creating the Kingdom from Floating City so Floating City is indeed a sequel. However the 3rd game called How to properly use a Sex Slave: Dark Empire, is a massive conundrum. As it seems to take place both before and after Magnificent Kingdom. Name Schild's ending pushes it as before Magnificent Kingdom as Schild title of Silver Hero is the main female lead of Dark Empire as it makes it seems she was the Silver Hero before the White Knight. This is an oddity as in the "canon" girl option of "not quite pure" Schild is a virgin but in Dark Empire she is pretty much Ariadne so... she is meant to canonically have sex with the protagonist. However in Naruka's ending it makes it out that Dark Empire is set after Magnificent Kingdom with Naruka passing her immortality to another, a young girl who is in Dark Empire.

So it could very well be connected.

onimer

Oct 5, 2018
I have found a few things in Magnificent Kingdom that are both great and confusing. Minor spoilers on my findings.
First If you get the Good Ending and pick Yushia you get her epilogue which shows her creating the Kingdom from Floating City so Floating City is indeed a sequel. However the 3rd game called How to properly use a Sex Slave: Dark Empire, is a massive conundrum. As it seems to take place both before and after Magnificent Kingdom. Name Schild's ending pushes it as before Magnificent Kingdom as Schild title of Silver Hero is the main female lead of Dark Empire as it makes it seems she was the Silver Hero before the White Knight. This is an oddity as in the "canon" girl option of "not quite pure" Schild is a virgin but in Dark Empire she is pretty much Ariadne so... she is meant to canonically have sex with the protagonist. However in Naruka's ending it makes it out that Dark Empire is set after Magnificent Kingdom with Naruka passing her immortality to another, a young girl who is in Dark Empire.

So it could very well be connected.
The dev is actually going to release an expansion/patch that will directly setup how MagniKingdom is a prequel to Sex Slaves. But to answer your question, there's no contraction with Schild. She has no connection with the female lead of Sex Slaves other than also having the blessing of Millis. Schild got the blessing of Millis from Nerlusca, loses it at the true end of Kingdom, where it's lost until its eventually received by the female lead of Sex Slaves.

In fact a character from MagniKingdom actually got added in the last update of Sex Slaves
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
while someone else got added to Floating City's last update

ciphertul

Jun 20, 2018
The dev is actually going to release an expansion/patch that will directly setup how MagniKingdom is a prequel to Sex Slaves. But to answer your question, there's no contraction with Schild. She has no connection with the female lead of Sex Slaves other than also having the blessing of Millis. Schild got the blessing of Millis from Nerlusca, loses it at the true end of Kingdom, where it's lost until its eventually received by the female lead of Sex Slaves.

In fact a character from MagniKingdom actually got added in the last update of Sex Slaves
while someone else got added to Floating City's last update
Floating City has been out for a long time Aria (Yushia) has always been in Floating City.

ciphertul

Jun 20, 2018
How many chapters are there total?
Prologue to chapter 3 is the common route. Chapter 4 thru I think 9 are the bad route it also has a interlude chapter and final chapter that leads to part 2 which is just one chapter. The good end jumps straight from chapter 3 to the Final Part which is the same length as part 2.

Reactions: kcj300 and ronney

p23rklo

Jul 17, 2018
Does stage difficulty affect drop rate/ gold rewards/ worker recruits/unit exp gain? So far by testing the first story mission (bandit tutorial) gold and worker recruits is the same/ near the same levels from Normal difficulty, Hard, and Ultimate. Got REKTed hard on Lunatic difficulty. I'm also not sure if higher difficulty has exclusive items dropping from it or higher chance of said items, or can all items/acquired rewards be obtained in a stage by just going Normal difficulty?

3.40 star(s) 25 Votes