Leo77

May 9, 2017
1st playthru will get you the bad ending, start a new game plus with that file and pick the new future option. This will unlock new story event featuring a book image. Complete all of those and you will get the message: “At the crossroad of destiny (chapter 3) defeat the great enemy before you and approach the Malice. Call out it’s name to seek the new future you desire. Take a good look at your supporters at that time and notice who is missing”
Doing that will put you on the good ending route.
Oh, it's that simple? Not so happy at having to do two playthroughs but atleast its only two. Thanks.

DuniX

Dec 20, 2016
Found a japanese guide for the game but still nothing about stats.

wedowedo

Aug 25, 2017
1st playthru will get you the bad ending, start a new game plus with that file and pick the new future option. This will unlock new story event featuring a book image. Complete all of those and you will get the message: “At the crossroad of destiny (chapter 3) defeat the great enemy before you and approach the Malice. Call out it’s name to seek the new future you desire. Take a good look at your supporters at that time and notice who is missing”
Doing that will put you on the good ending route.
How much can we carry to NG+? I mean I grind for like 20 hours already if everything gone it will feel quite bad.

ciphertul

Jun 20, 2018
How much can we carry to NG+? I mean I grind for like 20 hours already if everything gone it will feel quite bad.
Pretty much everything all stats, bond levels, equipment and town progression. You can choose to keep you girls’ sexual stats or reset them to one of the starting options. You do have to redo all the bond events in ng+ but you get the rewards again.

Reactions: nojszu and wedowedo

wedowedo

Aug 25, 2017
Pretty much everything all stats, bond levels, equipment and town progression. You can choose to keep you girls’ sexual stats or reset them to one of the starting options. You do have to redo all the bond events in ng+ but you get the rewards again.
Thank you very much.

wedowedo

Aug 25, 2017
I wonder why Skip Event button not work, I already NG+ I though when I click I skip to end of event but it still not work.

ciphertul

Jun 20, 2018
A small warning on those who are starting the good route, you can’t get everyone in a route. The good route gets you 2 new units but you permanently lose a different character.

Reactions: gervid

wedowedo

Aug 25, 2017
I figured you would in the good ending but nope.
I think I miss her event for sure, I mean I didn't rotate every character with her in team.
is that important? I not sure what I missing. maybe if It just stat or exp then fine.
but I scare that I miss skill.
but in worst case, I maybe can NG+ after good ending to get bad ending for get event.

ciphertul

Jun 20, 2018
I think I miss her event for sure, I mean I didn't rotate every character with her in team.
is that important? I not sure what I missing. maybe if It just stat or exp then fine.
but I scare that I miss skill.
but in worst case, I maybe can NG+ after good ending to get bad ending for get event.
Back story on her, I don’t remember what else as she has 3 event with nearly everyone else. You could easily have missed passives.

ciphertul

Jun 20, 2018
Some character not has that. it explain in Preg. Filter event
It states that Yushia and Meldia don’t have one but maybe it’s like her marriage event. Schild might only have a pregnancy art after she returns to her real name. She loses the armor then. I can check later if no one else can confirm or deny.

Osasa'ea

Mar 20, 2021
The most important thing about Cordelia is that watching her Bonding events are almost mandatory for the story. If you care about it. Certainly wasn't expecting her to talk to a specific someone I shall not spoil...

• Thinking Face
Reactions: gervid
3.40 star(s) 25 Votes