Darksavior

Dec 2, 2018
Is it just me or does the "Mark unread lines" option in the options/settings is not working? Like there is no notable difference (Played a lot of VNs with this option and usually it changes the font color of unread lines) whether the setting is on or off. Damn this is gonna be a pain in new game plus lol.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Sad
Reactions: Merlin7 and p23rklo

Diorus

Nov 10, 2017
She’s the direct cause of Banner’s destruction, the united army was just a tool that that she used. So many countries uniting would never happen under normal circumstances, Cordelia mentioned this.

Wanting to conquer the moon wasn’t the problem, the problem was Banner reaching that goal too early, Verna herself admitted this.
Not agreed, since we have an example of unification against common enemy in our own world: World War2.
16 countries united against Nazism in industrial age( and in a game there was even no electricity and scale was even smaler).

kingwizar

Jan 31, 2019
Not agreed, since we have an example of unification against common enemy in our own world: World War2.
16 countries united against Nazism in industrial age( and in a game there was even no electricity and scale was even smaler).
This is a stupid comparison. Nazi Germany conquered almost half of Europe while Banner was RUMORED to have found a way to go to the moon. Hell, America likely would’ve stayed out of the war if it wasn’t for Japan bombing Pearl Harbor.

Osasa'ea

Mar 20, 2021
How to Build a Magnificent Kingdom Update to v1.03

PIXELDRAIN | MEGA

1. Install and play

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PS: You'll need OP v1.02 or my update v1.02
PS²: Compressed version is not compatible.
PS³: In Window title seems didn't change the version (Yeah, it's also happens with Kagura Patch)
What is '1.03' has been noted to actually be 1.02 instead of 1.03 and doesn't fix anything.

boboverlord

Sep 16, 2020
Finally gets a sword user to deal satisfactory amount of dmg, 2000-3000 per hit on crit (which is 100% anyway), with fast attack speed and multihit mod to increase dmg further. Still need a lot of investment in both mods and cultural development.

p23rklo

Jul 17, 2018
Finally gets a sword user to deal satisfactory amount of dmg, 2000-3000 per hit on crit (which is 100% anyway), with fast attack speed and multihit mod to increase dmg further. Still need a lot of investment in both mods and cultural development.
Try investing in trade culture development. I got a sword (Well it's more of the best drop of that mid game stage) with 800+ damage as drop (unupgraded raw stats) with good other stats that come with it. It also costs 5 AP so it's easy to reduce the AP to 1 in item field. Deathbringer is the name (well the stats will vary if you don't invest/max out trade upgrades that increase dropped item stats) and units with it deal 4.5k to 5k without crits/mod investment (it only relies on the mods native to the weapon). High numbers feels good and it's satisfying to min max in this game lol. What makes trade investment with regards to dropped item stats/quality great is how it enables a higher/maximum capacity to the weapon itself not rendering it obsolete if you upgrade that culture development last or don't upgrade it at all. What I mean by this is the deathbringer sword with max trade drop item stat upgrade is 800+ raw damage but without trade upgrades it might be 100-200 base power. So yeah with that in mind a person will not waste resources upgrading that weapon with mods/item field grinding/blacksmith upgrading. Well that is if you like to min max also, or GET HIGHER NUMBERS so you'll feel good/better but in the end of the day it's up to you how you play your game just an advice from a random internet forum poster

Last edited:
Reactions: boboverlord

p23rklo

Jul 17, 2018
What does each cheat codes do?
They are not technically "cheat codes" they are more of "unlockable free stuff/DLC". This list is based on the comment of someone in this forum/thread a couple of pages ago.
USEFUL codes/IRISCODES
3489641 - Dille and Elle Show Up - Adds Dille & Elle to your party. (Two girls but one character.) Access the event which adds them in Domestic Affairs.
^Pretty Good Farming unit
6429691 - Ariadne's Fleshlight - Throwing equipment "Massive Hole" can be obtained from Domestic Affairs.
2467118 - Yushia's Fleshlight - Throwing equipment "Two-Hole Gorgeous" can be obtained from Domestic Affairs.
4867723 - Luluka's Fleshlight - Throwing equipment "Tighty-Tighty" can be obtained from Domestic Affairs.
The three weapons/throwing equipment stated above are good early-mid game weapons and it's "free" but it's easily outclassed at mid-lategame.
1567820 - Anime Special 1 - The "Soap Mat Sliding" active ability for Ariadne can be learned from Domestic Affairs.
^Good Skill it gives a lot of movespeed and causes knockback when colliding with enemies. It's also goofy as hell visual wise with the soap mat
7246882 - Anime Special 2
^This seems to give 3 Brothel Events. CG not found (not sure but it's not on gallery and I don't play brothel mini game) in game. One is Harem event while the girls practice with you for their brothel duties. The other two is the same CG as in the first event but the dialogue/CG might vary a little bit since this time the girls are performing brothel duty on random people with that CG.
For the next two I will use what the user describes it (Their descriptions are with quotation marks"") from whom I've obtained the details.
0114106 - Malice edition clear - "unlocks three endgame-level brothel scenes which can be watched from Domestic Affairs."
^That description may be false since the one that unlocks the brothel scenes are Anime Special 2
5951245 - Colored paper gift for voice actors - "Unlocks... nothing? Edit: maybe this one unlocks the brothel scenes in Domestic Affairs? If so then what's Malice do? Idk."
^That description may be false since the one that unlocks the brothel scenes are Anime Special 2
So with that in mind the last two IRISCODE are quite a mystery at the moment (nobody knows what they do)

Arashi Blitz

Nov 16, 2016
Any way of changing the game resolution? As I said super early in the thread I'm having issues (decided to wait for updates, still having problems smh). Windowed has too much height and fullscreen (both) is way too big so text goes off the screen...

Merlin7

Apr 20, 2019
So with that in mind the last two IRISCODE are quite a mystery at the moment (nobody knows what they do)
Thanks! So many people didn't bother searching the thread for my original code explanation post that I gave up replying with the link.

Worth noting there's no Japanese description text for the colored paper code, so there's nothing to translate to try and figure it out.

You're right that the second anime/hentai/animation code grants the brothel-style scenes (you can't find the CG because the 3 scenes can only be watched in the domestic affairs menu - the scenes are set in the brothel but not alongside all the other brothel scenes in that gallery if you get what I mean. They're stand-alone specials that should probably only be unlocked after someone's beat the game - the girls are... very VERY much no longer chaste in them, shall we say.) I didn't understand this in my original post, I had hardly played the game yet then. So thanks very much! Edited in the correction.

Here's a fancy chart for everyone who wants a look at this stuff outside the game menu, and hopefully come up with better translations than me:
Edited to include new info, thanks Darksavior!

IrisCodeHow to earn (Japanese)Code reward (Japanese)How to earn code (English translation)Code reward
(English translation)
0114106MALICE 編クリア『オーリエイム』Clear Malice's StoryUnlocks/changes endgame cutscene
3489641DLsite.com 様購入復興支援者『ディル&エル』Buy game from DLsiteReconstruction Supporters Dille & Elle
1567820アニメーション #1アビリティ『ライドザソープマット』Buy Animation #1"Soap Mat Sliding" active skill for Ariadne
7246882アニメーション #2風俗イベント追加Buy Animation #2Custom events added (aka 3 H-scenes)
6429691オナホール アリアドネ仕様投擲武器 『デけぇホール』Buy Ariadne's FleshlightThrowing weapon "Massive Hole"
2467118オナホール ユーシア仕様投擲武器 『二穴ゴージャス』Buy Yushia's FleshlightThrowing weapon "Two-Hole Gorgeous"
4867723オナホール ルルカ仕様投擲武器『キツキツコケール』Buy Luluka's FleshlightThrowing weapon "Tighty-Tighty"
5951245声優様色紙プレゼントVoice actor autograph

Last edited:
Reactions: p23rklo

Merlin7

Apr 20, 2019
Link list of especially helpful posts:
Torrent Download - for folks who can't or don't want to use the f95zone approved links

Thanks Ladydarkness for the very slick version upgrades!
and and

Be prepared to read helpful walls of text! (You have been warned)
Tyvm DuniX and boboverlord for advancing our understanding of the game!!
Game Mechanics #1
Game Mechanics #2
Game Mechanics #3
Game Mechanics #4
Game Mechanics #5 & response 1 & response 2

Hold shift when upgrading equipment to speed it up - credit TheXoxx
In-depth look at Shoes, Knives, and Dmg Null skills - credit Darksavior
Min-maxing equipment with less grinding than all the other ways imo - credit p23rklo

IrisCode / Cheat codes relatively simple explanation (me) and info on which codes are good - credit p23rklo
Complex code analysis with Japanese chart (me)

Spoiler-free explanation of how to get a different ending - credit ciphertul

Last edited:

Darksavior

Dec 2, 2018
They are not technically "cheat codes" they are more of "unlockable free stuff/DLC". This list is based on the comment of someone in this forum/thread a couple of pages ago.
USEFUL codes/IRISCODES
3489641 - Dille and Elle Show Up - Adds Dille & Elle to your party. (Two girls but one character.) Access the event which adds them in Domestic Affairs.
^Pretty Good Farming unit
6429691 - Ariadne's Fleshlight - Throwing equipment "Massive Hole" can be obtained from Domestic Affairs.
2467118 - Yushia's Fleshlight - Throwing equipment "Two-Hole Gorgeous" can be obtained from Domestic Affairs.
4867723 - Luluka's Fleshlight - Throwing equipment "Tighty-Tighty" can be obtained from Domestic Affairs.
The three weapons/throwing equipment stated above are good early-mid game weapons and it's "free" but it's easily outclassed at mid-lategame.
1567820 - Anime Special 1 - The "Soap Mat Sliding" active ability for Ariadne can be learned from Domestic Affairs.
^Good Skill it gives a lot of movespeed and causes knockback when colliding with enemies. It's also goofy as hell visual wise with the soap mat
7246882 - Anime Special 2
^This seems to give 3 Brothel Events. CG not found (not sure but it's not on gallery and I don't play brothel mini game) in game. One is Harem event while the girls practice with you for their brothel duties. The other two is the same CG as in the first event but the dialogue/CG might vary a little bit since this time the girls are performing brothel duty on random people with that CG.
For the next two I will use what the user describes it (Their descriptions are with quotation marks"") from whom I've obtained the details.
0114106 - Malice edition clear - "unlocks three endgame-level brothel scenes which can be watched from Domestic Affairs."
5951245 - Colored paper gift for voice actors - "Unlocks... nothing? Edit: maybe this one unlocks the brothel scenes in Domestic Affairs? If so then what's Malice do? Idk."

it's a preorder bonus that has something to do with Malice. It says this, but what I really seen it do: When you get to the final part path, way later in the game, there is a cutscene with obvious mask that is revealed and considers that you have played the Slave game. might be related to the earlier comment with the Lios title screen.

makes sense because the wind beast is more in the slave game iirc

Literally a Japanese voice actor autograph from what I'm reading.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Merlin7

Darksavior

Dec 2, 2018
Try investing in trade culture development. I got a sword (Well it's more of the best drop of that mid game stage) with 800+ damage as drop (unupgraded raw stats) with good other stats that come with it. It also costs 5 AP so it's easy to reduce the AP to 1 in item field. Deathbringer is the name (well the stats will vary if you don't invest/max out trade upgrades that increase dropped item stats) and units with it deal 4.5k to 5k without crits/mod investment (it only relies on the mods native to the weapon). High numbers feels good and it's satisfying to min max in this game lol. What makes trade investment with regards to dropped item stats/quality great is how it enables a higher/maximum capacity to the weapon itself not rendering it obsolete if you upgrade that culture development last or don't upgrade it at all. What I mean by this is the deathbringer sword with max trade drop item stat upgrade is 800+ raw damage but without trade upgrades it might be 100-200 base power. So yeah with that in mind a person will not waste resources upgrading that weapon with mods/item field grinding/blacksmith upgrading. Well that is if you like to min max also, or GET HIGHER NUMBERS so you'll feel good/better but in the end of the day it's up to you how you play your game just an advice from a random internet forum poster
While trade is good I recommend Farm culture harder because the workforce you will use the most is actually: Green>Red>Yellow>Blue >Pink

So you can actually upgrade the rest of the tree

Deathbringer is good for min maxing but needs trade maxed. You can get an Ethereal sword iirc without mods with that high of stats before you get that

I know of it because when I saw the 843 atk, I went insane and put Berserk(Str per kill),Ghost(evade per kill) and Rainbow (limit break) mods on it, went into debt and gave it to Anri ... i'd put other mods but kinda still use it to farm those legendary 3 mods and I don't want 9000 multihits or slams/shadows

dragonuff

Oct 28, 2017
loving the story it took me through a rollercoaster is there a sequel or dlc based in this universe done yet

boboverlord

Sep 16, 2020
A new discovery: abilities that buff damage dealt do stack additively. I tested by using Ariadne's Attack Order (+50% dmg dealt) and Yushia's Royal Assist (+50% dmg dealt and -50% dmg taken) together. Tho since they stack additively, the gains are diminishing.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Darksavior
Nov 23, 2020
Does anyone know about the "jumpscare" with the girl that says I found you and makes you instantly lose the fight? I don't know why it's happening? It's random when it happens. Everyone else is still alive in the fight too aside from the character I'm actively controlling so I don't get what's going on.
Its related to Luluka when she goes down without a certain skill, very creepy

Reactions: poopingman

p23rklo

Jul 17, 2018
BUG/GLITCH/Major DEV oversight detected. (I know that this is a pirate's forum, and this won't get fixed but I'm sharing it just because it's meaningful gameplay changes and this is about game discussion).
So yeah... When upgrading culture developments when it comes to trade (specifically dropped item/equipment stats) it increases all stats right? So that's good... BUT it also increases attack speed... Why is it bad? Because attack speed in game is counted in the opposite values (lower attack speed = better attack speed). Early on when my kingdom was poor as shit with no significant upgrades, I used to spam item field to reduce equipment AP to 1(max) which in turn will improve other stats. Long story short it resulted in weapons with 1 attack speed (max) and with that AS (attack speed) whether manual or auto the attacks of the units with said equipment are fast as fck. I've tested both melee and ranged weapons (not all weapons of course since that would take a shit ton amount of time but based on stat data the changes affect all) and weapons obtained in a high trade culture upgrade (with specific related perks/upgrades) are slower compared to their early game counterpart with lower stats... Sure this can be "fixed" by using blacksmith (I'm sure blacksmith has caps) and item field (grindy as fck and will take a long time due to RNG) but I'm sure the developer did not intend higher quality weapons to be slower.. Picture attached for comparison. Connection bow with lower stats is 1 AP because I've item fielded with it to reduce it but not enough to significantly reduce AS to extremely low values. While Rapier is not item fielded and based on early game no upgrades and with proper upgrades. TLDR: Weapons get slower as weapon quality increases (DROP only no Item field/blacksmith stat upgrade)

Attack Speed.png

3.40 star(s) 25 Votes