p23rklo

Jul 17, 2018
Is the "Acquired Rewards" loot table fixed (As in there are 12 items/equipment per stage)? Or is it possible that the stage only has less than 12 drops? I have maxed out farm and trade culture upgrades so with regards to drop rate/quality I have it maxed. I've farmed this stage on normal-hard-ultimate a couple of times (10+) and this one item doesn't drop (the "???" in the acquired rewards tab). The way drops work is the lower it is on the table the "rarer" and needing higher difficulties (exception to this is having some trade upgrades) it becomes. So theoretically this should drop more frequently on normal/hard difficulty, but it just won't drop. It's supposed to be a rather common/uncommon item too (I've had the best item in this stage drop a lot of times compared to this mystery item that won't drop). NW.png

Darksavior

Dec 2, 2018
Is the "Acquired Rewards" loot table fixed (As in there are 12 items/equipment per stage)? Or is it possible that the stage only has less than 12 drops? I have maxed out farm and trade culture upgrades so with regards to drop rate/quality I have it maxed. I've farmed this stage on normal-hard-ultimate a couple of times (10+) and this one item doesn't drop (the "???" in the acquired rewards tab). The way drops work is the lower it is on the table the "rarer" and needing higher difficulties (exception to this is having some trade upgrades) it becomes. So theoretically this should drop more frequently on normal/hard difficulty, but it just won't drop. It's supposed to be a rather common/uncommon item too (I've had the best item in this stage drop a lot of times compared to this mystery item that won't drop). View attachment 2031374
honestly most of the time, the last one is what matters. but its annoying because you can be missing mods... I didn't know wide boom or wide mage was a thing until til NG+ . it's really rng based and the one unit boss fights are even worse, because its per try. I don't think I got that one either

Reactions: poopingman

Merlin7

Apr 20, 2019
Thanks. Well, it seems it's not possible to reserve a main dish for yourself.
But what these options even do if all events happen no matter what you choose? They are needed to measure customer's satisfaction or what?
That's not true, you can absolutely reserve a main dish for yourself. Just don't play the brothel minigame with the girl you want. Never put her in the slut outfit and you won't have an issue doing a roleplay of a virgin/romance/wife path. (Assuming you didn't make all the girls sex fiends in your new game setup choices.)

Or, your only other option: put the girl in the brothel outfit, do the on/off settings on which things you don't want her doing, and then do battle without her in the team. The game will then sometimes prostitute her automatically according to the settings you set. The trick here is, again, avoid using her manually in the brothel minigame where there are no restrictions on her activities.

p23rklo

Jul 17, 2018
You also maxed the Grade Increases.
Try farming on Normal, or just disable Cultural Development in the Difficulty Selection until you get it.
Thanks for the tip, but sadly it seems cultural development can't be disabled when it comes to rewards (workforce/gold/item drops) it only disables unit stat gains from cultural development and combat prowess. Seems either I'm extremely unlucky (this does not happen at other stages, other stages I've quickly filled out the Acquired Rewards chart in a couple of battles), or this item has extremely low drop rates despite being considered a "common/uncommon" item, or the item is bugged to not drop lol. It's quite a blunder when there are 97 units in that stage (each enemy drops once and there may be a max number of items that can be obtained per stage), yet I can't seem to get that one single item to show up when other items in that list keeps showing up a couple of times whether it be the common item in that chart up to the best/rare item. Oh well time to see if other stages also have elusive items like this (so far this is the only stage that is like this). My completionist nature just want to fill the chart with random item names lol

KnowledgeBomb

Jun 22, 2021
Rebuild a kingdom without any treasure and with only 4 people living in the kingdom, including the princess, her maid, her knight commander and an apprentice knight...
View attachment 2011134
I think they should simply summon Souma Kazuya (MC of "How a realist hero rebuild the kingdom" / "Genjitsu shugi yuusha no oukoku saikenki" ).
No, in fact, I think he will simply tell her to sell her lands and live a simple good life with the money...
If only they had, such a great anime

Z3r0Sama

Feb 4, 2018
Anyone have a explanation for what all guidestamps do? Some are self explanatory, but then you get 100% damage and the like and I'm like ????what dis????

p23rklo

Jul 17, 2018
Anyone have a explanation for what all guidestamps do? Some are self explanatory, but then you get 100% damage and the like and I'm like ????what dis????
As you say they are guide stamps. They are mostly there for grinding certain stages, like built in things that you can mark stages you deem is good for farming/ has an item you want (the guidestamps itself are mostly fluff "stickers". The damage percent when it comes to battle, I don't really know how that is calculated and what purpose it serves lol, I had one stage where I one shot all enemies but it's not even 100% damage.

Reactions: poopingman
3.40 star(s) 25 Votes