p23rklo

Jul 17, 2018
Cordelia could have the saddest back story in existence and I would still not forgive her for what happened to our friends in the first timeline. Fuck what happened to Lynne, Estelle, Casco and everyone else.

I went in expecting cheap laughs and a good wank, did not expect an MCU style connected universe.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: soldieroffortune813

Cross Zero

Jun 12, 2018
Without rhyme or reason the oh-so-pure heroines unlocked three tiers when I tried the brothel while I had to find out how to quit it in the first place.
Saaaame, it's a bit jarring how quick those scenes unlocked. The game practically throws them at you and imo that really cheapens them...

I don't think I'll ever understand why people get so hung up over who or what girls get fucked by in games. Beyond the visual aspect I mean. That I can understand.

Either way, unless there's some plot that allows the protagonist to lose one or more girls after he got into a relationship with them, this game doesn't have NTR. It's always a choice to prostitute any of the girls. Don't want them fucking with anyone else, don't prostitute them. Easy. You'll miss scenes, but that's like saying that you'll miss scenes by not playing a game with a fetish you don't like, it makes no sense whatsoever.

The only complaints that seem objective are the one made by that one guy that was commenting about the research tree and the complaints about the combat mechanics being weird. But all this bitching about the brother aspect of the game when it's part of the description explaining that the princess wants to make money by whoring herself out and any other girl she can convince is really really weird. It's not like it was hidden...

They even mention the MC from the start. Like. Isn't it obvious that the MC isn't going to be exclusive with the girls if there's tons of prostitution involve starting from the very top with the princess?

Ugh. I swear. This shit always comes up with male focus characters. It never comes up with fem-protagonists, because then all the peeps that want to self-insert don't give a crap...
I agree. I think the text when choosing how "pure" the girls are pretty much sums it up. I took the second option because it not only makes the most sense to me, but (as the game said "the world doesn't revolve around you"), I want to read the story, not a fanfiction of it.

Reactions: yahoomail999

anonymous316

Oct 6, 2017
I like this game but it's a lil jarring how unconnected some aspects of the game are.

The main story, the bond events, and the brothel don't seem to be connected at all. You can completely ignore the later two while just enjoying the main story. Outside the introduction I believe the brothel hardly even gets mentioned.

wyldstrykr

Nov 30, 2017
anyone knows how to beat gray?? it feels like he cant take damage from bows and arrows?
also whats with the blinking screen?? does it deals damage to everyone?

boboverlord

Sep 16, 2020
I'm in NG+ right now and I must say, while Grey and Naruka's actions are far from the smartest, Cordelia's actions are straight up unforgivable. I want to strangle her so bad lol.

p23rklo

Jul 17, 2018
Anyone knows how to trigger this last 2 remaining schild main event in part 2? Is it new game plus related or am I missing certain triggers. The scene at hand is located in the Scenario Events, Taken things, entrusted people, Part 2: Schild Schild.png

Nov 23, 2020
Just put the skill on. It won't stop until you reach super late in ng+. After seeing it and knowing her backstory I'd say it's a needed reminder tbh. It's scary for no reason though , even more if you don't know why lmao
Yep, that scream and image was so unexpected when before you get to know her story lol

• Haha
Reactions: Darksavior

Anonym321

Aug 17, 2020
I'm in NG+ right now and I must say, while Grey and Naruka's actions are far from the smartest, Cordelia's actions are straight up unforgivable. I want to strangle her so bad lol.
Just finished the game second time bad ending, i found that if you won't meet Cordelia and won't get anihilation arrow, after the final fight of bad ending Grey will lose control over his powers saying that he doesn't want everything to end this way(so after bitch Cordelia destroyed life gem, Grey didn't have any other option except letting us kill him)and Cordelia kills him

Darksavior

Dec 2, 2018
anyone knows how to beat gray?? it feels like he cant take damage from bows and arrows?
also whats with the blinking screen?? does it deals damage to everyone?
The blinking is his life drain effect, which is mentioned with some one else he talks to event wise, I think it was nadie, if not its naruka. I'm pretty sure it was one of the 2. its a tick that does 10% max hp from everyone and heals him.

I ran down grey with anri solo though.... but you aren't supposed to win that fight it still counts as if you lose.
Another new game ending/first playthrough question

Reactions: wyldstrykr

p23rklo

Jul 17, 2018
Just finished the game second time bad ending, i found that if you won't meet Cordelia and won't get anihilation arrow, after the final fight of bad ending Grey will lose control over his powers saying that he doesn't want everything to end this way(so after bitch Cordelia destroyed life gem, Grey didn't have any other option except letting us kill him)and Cordelia kills him
Was wondering about this myself, Like what if I ignored Cordelia rejoining in main event and just continued main sortie till the end. Since there was no option to annihilation arrow cordelia herself Lol, or not use it on grey. So I've read about grey supposed new game part 2 bond events (they don't show up in ally bonds, I only found them in gallery, might be bug or might appear in new game plus) in the one between Grey and Cordelia part 2 event, the persons in it is Verna and Cordelia talking about how verna has lifetaker powers, and verna states she copied his file and currently connected in a way and if she does not disconnect with grey the moment grey gets vaporized so quickly, verna will also suffer that fate. So that's the reason cordelia gave us the Annihilation arrow, to delete verna from that timeline lol. In the epilogue it states verna just vanishes after the lifetaker fight. So in your ending does cordelia suddenly appear and uses annihilation arrow anyway?

3.40 star(s) 25 Votes