Darksavior

Dec 2, 2018
BUG/GLITCH/Major DEV oversight detected. (I know that this is a pirate's forum, and this won't get fixed but I'm sharing it just because it's meaningful gameplay changes and this is about game discussion).
So yeah... When upgrading culture developments when it comes to trade (specifically dropped item/equipment stats) it increases all stats right? So that's good... BUT it also increases attack speed... Why is it bad? Because attack speed in game is counted in the opposite values (lower attack speed = better attack speed). Early on when my kingdom was poor as shit with no significant upgrades, I used to spam item field to reduce equipment AP to 1(max) which in turn will improve other stats. Long story short it resulted in weapons with 1 attack speed (max) and with that AS (attack speed) whether manual or auto the attacks of the units with said equipment are fast as fck. I've tested both melee and ranged weapons (not all weapons of course since that would take a shit ton amount of time but based on stat data the changes affect all) and weapons obtained in a high trade culture upgrade (with specific related perks/upgrades) are slower compared to their early game counterpart with lower stats... Sure this can be "fixed" by using blacksmith (I'm sure blacksmith has caps) and item field (grindy as fck and will take a long time due to RNG) but I'm sure the developer did not intend higher quality weapons to be slower.. Picture attached for comparison. Connection bow with lower stats is 1 AP because I've item fielded with it to reduce it but not enough to significantly reduce AS to extremely low values. While Rapier is not item fielded and based on early game no upgrades and with proper upgrades. TLDR: Weapons get slower as weapon quality increases (DROP only no Item field/blacksmith stat upgrade)

View attachment 2029991
its not a bug because what else would you spend your money on to use the spirita smithing skills if everything is capped.... same with using the excess money you should be getting from going ham in that tree.

Its super intended because Attack speed doesn't decrease by 99 per time either, you can send it low anytime

Its related to Luluka when she goes down without a certain skill, very creepy

Why would anyone take off sleep cancel after reading what it does. And the fact that its strongly suggested. It's related to her backstory... I guess that also explains the other 2 skills after, Suppression and Red Nightmare.

...I respect you guys for doing for science now I gotta see it in an old save because I never did.

Last edited:
Nov 23, 2020
is there any way I can permanently remove Luluka's jumpscare from the game (other than the skill), it's way too creepy for me

Rover55

Aug 12, 2017
Is it normal that girls in the brothel had sex even tho I only allowed blowjobs and handjobs?

Anonym321

Aug 17, 2020
Does someone know what events are blocked in the bad ending shild scenario events(taken things, entrusted people)like i opened 1st and 2nd but 3rd and 4th are blocked and what is the last event in the southern liberation(finale special ending 2)

Rover55

Aug 12, 2017
Yes. Because the events are fixed so they will either have whole program or nothing
Thanks. Well, it seems it's not possible to reserve a main dish for yourself.
But what these options even do if all events happen no matter what you choose? They are needed to measure customer's satisfaction or what?

gfurst

Nov 6, 2019
Link list of especially helpful posts:
Torrent Download - for folks who can't or don't want to use the f95zone approved links

Thanks Ladydarkness for the very slick version upgrades!
and and

Be prepared to read helpful walls of text! (You have been warned)
Tyvm DuniX and boboverlord for advancing our understanding of the game!!
Game Mechanics #1
Game Mechanics #2
Game Mechanics #3
Game Mechanics #4
Game Mechanics #5 & response 1 & response 2

Hold shift when upgrading equipment to speed it up - credit TheXoxx
In-depth look at Shoes, Knives, and Dmg Null skills - credit Darksavior
Min-maxing equipment with less grinding than all the other ways imo - credit p23rklo

IrisCode / Cheat codes relatively simple explanation (me) and info on which codes are good - credit p23rklo
Complex code analysis with Japanese chart (me)

Spoiler-free explanation of how to get a different ending - credit ciphertul
Very nice, I'm currently new versions to com to either torrent or compressed form.

Darksavior

Dec 2, 2018
Does someone know what events are blocked in the bad ending shild scenario events(taken things, entrusted people)like i opened 1st and 2nd but 3rd and 4th are blocked and what is the last event in the southern liberation(finale special ending 2)
all last event I assume is to be the said characters ending, but I think its bugged

the 3rd and 4th scene isn't part of the first path.

All of the above are part of the ng+ path

Anonym321

Aug 17, 2020
all last event I assume is to be the said characters ending, but I think its bugged

the 3rd and 4th scene isn't part of the first path.

All of the above are part of the ng+ path
Wait, so now i have to go and do a bad ending again, if so it sucks

Darksavior

Dec 2, 2018
Why the dialog don't stop when the characters talking ?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
... you legit have it set to don't wait . The settings and some button are kind of weird, like you can change the volume and exit without saving for one. my settings are don't skip (actually does skip), don't mark(marks it), and wait(actually does wait)

also I don't think the ???? voices ever unlocks
The first 3 names are
Verna, Naruka and Shian in that order btw

the last 3 are in malice story probably, haven't played it yet, took a break unlocking end credit scenes...

also yushia ending is so dirty who did this

Anonym321

Aug 17, 2020
... you legit have it set to don't wait . The settings and some button are kind of weird, like you can change the volume and exit without saving for one. my settings are don't skip (actually does skip), don't mark(marks it), and wait(actually does wait)

The first 3 names are

the last 3 are in malice story probably, haven't played it yet, took a break unlocking end credit scenes...

What do you mean by saying that yushia's ending is dirty? Like mc never appearing there or smth because it's the only thing i got and i don't see anything dirty about it(pure kingdom, maybe you have lust one)

Darksavior

Dec 2, 2018
What do you mean by saying that yushia's ending is dirty? Like mc never appearing there or smth because it's the only thing i got and i don't see anything dirty about it(pure kingdom, maybe you have lust one)
I have the past experience one and the Bond increase , where not everything revolves around you (so not everyone is a virgin, better for the story imo), which I guess is neutral. But what I meant is that it feels more random from a written aspect compared to the other endings. But when you think about it, it is all set up for floating city.

kukuru97

May 31, 2019

The first 3 names are

i've changed it into this, but still the dialog won't wait

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

p23rklo

Jul 17, 2018
i've changed it into this, but still the dialog won't wait
Yeah, those 3 options are bugged and don't work. "Stop voice line when skipping", "Mark unread lines", and "On auto, wait for voice lines" Those 3 options don't change the default settings embedded in the game. Stop voice line when skipping is on by default no matter what setting you choose. Mark unread lines doesn't work so its default is unmarked. On auto voice lines is skipping voice lines by default. Game has a lot of charm but also a lot of unpolishness when it comes to certain mechanics/settings. Most likely not Kagura's fault and it's caused by the developer itself (so it won't be fixed by kagura patches). WHAT YOU CAN DO THOUGH IS SET MESSAGE SPEED TO Slowest and Auto mode speed to 2.5. That way you can read the dialogue and the voice line won't skip. An alternative solution/band aid fix.

Reactions: poopingman
3.40 star(s) 25 Votes