ciphertul

Jun 20, 2018
Go negative and.... idk wtf happens. The menu lets you leave just fine, maybe there's a consequence in battle, I haven't tested that. I'm doing my best to color inside the lines rather than try to break things haha
That characters stats are reduced by a percentage that increases the more "overburdened" they are.

Reactions: Merlin7 and DuniX
Feb 2, 2019
Rebuild a kingdom without any treasure and with only 4 people living in the kingdom, including the princess, her maid, her knight commander and an apprentice knight...
Souma Kazuya.jpg
I think they should simply summon Souma Kazuya (MC of "How a realist hero rebuild the kingdom" / "Genjitsu shugi yuusha no oukoku saikenki" ).
No, in fact, I think he will simply tell her to sell her lands and live a simple good life with the money...

DarknessDai

Mar 23, 2019
man this game could have been so much better lol , anyway is there other games like this where u can romance girls or whore them out ?

Dharael

Jul 28, 2018
Why in my brothel there is no customers who want to have tightjob or other "late game" option? I have unlocked it with girls and still i dont have customers with this trait.

qweerti

Nov 2, 2017
This has to be the worst combat system ive ever seen in an rpg. You can use this game as the definition of "overdesigned".

Looking at the japanese blog post from the dev, there are so many unnecessary and esoteric mechanics for what amounts to a TFT style auto battler game.

Castielly

Jun 17, 2022
so... i finished game and have 2 questions:
- where do i get upgrade orbs
- how to get good ending %)
I think for good ending, you need to go to Domestic Affairs after finishing the game, it will say New Game +
You choose whatever past you want and the girls, but for the future thingy, there will be a new option, it will be on the last one if I remember. Something about the Devil is planning something, you choose that and I think that will be the good ending. I could be wrong though, you could also need to do something in the game but considering the game is just increase bond with characters, go battle and you'll progress. I don't think that will be the case. I'm still in the middle of my NG+ so I didn't really know.

Zastinx

Feb 18, 2018
Are you supposed to lose against the tentacle boss in C3? He won't die and neither will I because loli hexer doesn't take dmg from it.

Edit: Never mind after going to get something to eat while leaving the battle going I came back later to see it was over with a 40 MINUTE combat time lol.

Last edited:

Humlebien

Donor
Nov 15, 2016
Since there are cheats on the main page, could someone mark what they do? I'm not able to read the moon runes on the screenshot.

PinchyCrabbo

Dec 19, 2019
The v1.01 patch is out on , it should fix some of the issues people are having

DuniX

Dec 20, 2016
https://f95zone.to/threads/how-to-build-a-magnificent-kingdom-v1-00-irisfield.128631/post-8854730

Can't tell you how to feel, but it's not you - the game intentionally lacks in-depth battle tutorials according to the creator's blog: "I have omitted all commentary functions other than the first battle tutorial, so here is a summary of information about the game!" The images are in Japanese, but google translate's phone app (where you use the camera) does a pretty good job making it legible-ish. Idk if anyone has a better way of figuring it out than me.
You can directly use Search image with Google Lense directly in the browser(Chrome) or use:

Some interesting insights:
The Brothel settings for the girls might be for when you go do battles why they prostitute in the background not when you play directly.
Or it could just be a bug.

Weapons scale based on Str for Sword and Great Sword, Dex for Bow and Throwing and Magic for Books.
Bows needs arrows in the offhand.
Magic Books costs Mana so that might affect using Skills.

Shields and Boots have a Right Click Hold defensive ability.
Boots dodge costs its durability.

Consumables replenish after battle so they are still a type of equipment and you can't spam them repeatedly.

There are Tanks and a Aggro mechanic. The bottom left interface seems to be about selecting Tanks? Specific (weapon) enemy targeting?

Attacks that hit multiple enemies distribute the damage between them.
Counter Attacks that trigger based on passives don't cost weapon durability.

You enter the Dying State when your LP reaches zero and can recover by moving towards an ally.
The Maximum LP decrease and you are gone for good once that also reaches zero.
The Leader can use the E key to recover allies.

The character Skill Abilities seem to have cooldown and they might be Free if it's not in cooldown?

You have 5 Loadouts that you can script the exact behaviour in battle together with equipment and skills.
I don't think you can switch them in battle but you can use spares to change your style.

Edit: Update.

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 25 Votes